PDA

View Full Version : AotI The new story mission: Did anyone else get that?

Omega_Weltall
Jun 8, 2008, 09:34 AM
this question is really for people who played PS4.
A Photon Wave = Black Energy wave? Cause if you know Maya had realy bad reactions to it and everyone else felt it but not as much as Maya. (even IF your character was Newman himself:P).
Anyway I thought that was a cool throwback to the originals

ErtaiClou
Jun 8, 2008, 09:51 AM
Well Maya and Hyuga already experienced large amounts of SEED exposure when they were captured in the Hive in V1. Even with the vaccine A-photons may act as catalyst to SEED relapse.

Kinako78
Jun 8, 2008, 09:56 AM
I hadn't thought of that at the time, but it could be the same. :)

Mysterious-G
Jun 8, 2008, 10:15 AM
Comparing the black wave and this? Why? They share a part of their name - "wave" -, nothing more. :-?

Kinako78
Jun 8, 2008, 10:29 AM
In my so humble opinion, the Black Energy Wave had similar effects on a certain village filled with people...only to a more lethal extent.

Zorafim
Jun 8, 2008, 12:28 PM
Mm, I didn't think of that. Despite that similarity, they seem pretty different, though. This wave was created for the sole purpose to control AMF casts, while the black wave was simply a by-product of the amount of evil energy contained in and given off by Falz.

Kinako78
Jun 8, 2008, 12:42 PM
That's true, but could it not be enhanced to the point where it could have lethal implications? I mean, the Illuminus would rather the Gurhal System belong to the humans again, so this would be a logical step to take for them.

CelestialBlade
Jun 8, 2008, 12:48 PM
"The 'Black Wave' is not a product of Howzer alone" XD

Kinako78
Jun 8, 2008, 12:51 PM
*laughs* Nice one. XD

MaximusLight
Jun 8, 2008, 12:55 PM
Well it is possible, but we can not confrim, deny, or say it's plausablity at this point.

Kinako78
Jun 8, 2008, 01:01 PM
Yeah, we'll just have to see how far the Illuminus/storywriters decide to take it.