PDA

View Full Version : Female Casts play as fortegunners?

The_Gio
Jun 8, 2008, 11:41 AM
Female Casts play as fortegunners,usually their fighters or something. And for the record, I hardly see any Casts at all play fortegunner, but at least I see the Male here and now.But now that I think about it, Ive never seen a serious female cast fortegunner. Am I the only one who hasn't seen them? Is it different on the 360?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jun 8, 2008, 12:12 PM
Yes there are a few good female fortegunners on the 360, plus if they use a castest+the paradis suv they are immune to level 1 megid due to the extra 2 endurance they have 8)

Genoa
Jun 8, 2008, 12:26 PM
My female cast is a Fortegunner, I don't play her nearly as much as I play my newman techer and beast protranser... in fact I will rarely play my FG after Gunmaster comes out... I'll be playing GM on my Beast :3

darkante
Jun 8, 2008, 12:31 PM
Female Casts play as fortegunners,usually their fighters or something. And for the record, I hardly see any Casts at all play fortegunner, but at least I see the Male here and now.But now that I think about it, Ive never seen a serious female cast fortegunner. Am I the only one who hasn't seen them? Is it different on the 360?

Serious FG using a Female Cast?
Yeah, thatīs my main alright. My absolute favorite. :P

Say hello whenever you see Silent Sinner. ;P

stukasa
Jun 8, 2008, 12:32 PM
Both my friend and I have a female CAST Fortegunner and we play on PC/PS2. You probably haven't seen us though, since we tend to avoid the heavily-populated servers. :p

Neith
Jun 8, 2008, 12:42 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/urikobb3/NeithReference_01.jpg

^ My Femcast Fortegunner. She's Protranser as well, but Fortegunner is her main job. She's now 130, with quite a few Lv21+ bullets, and since the PA rebalance, she's become my main character. I have a friend with a serious Female CAST Fortegunner too- he's actually had 2 but deleted one.

There are plenty of Femcast fG's, they just have more sense than hang in Uni 2 :wacko:

Criss
Jun 8, 2008, 12:43 PM
I know a few female cast fGs, and one that's especially good at it. (Hello Kisaragi! :3)

Valvalion
Jun 8, 2008, 12:57 PM
Ive never seen a serious female cast fortegunner

Hello there!

Indica
Jun 8, 2008, 01:52 PM
I am a Female Cast who is a serious Fortegunner. I used to only use Rifles and Twin Handguns, but now with the Bullet PA adjustment and Gunmaster class, I'll be using Shotguns and Laser Cannons more.

darkante
Jun 8, 2008, 01:54 PM
I am a Female Cast who is a serious Fortegunner. I used to only use Rifles and Twin Handguns, but now with the Bullet PA adjustment and Gunmaster class, I'll be using Shotguns and Laser Cannons more.

Donīt neglect teh poor Crossbow! :(
Itīs so shiny...(and good)...

-Aurora-
Jun 8, 2008, 01:59 PM
Im a female cast who is a fortegunner. lol

Omega_Weltall
Jun 8, 2008, 02:01 PM
i have a very large breasted CAST Fortegunner whom I'm using more often

Indica
Jun 8, 2008, 02:03 PM
Donīt neglect teh poor Crossbow! :(
Itīs so shiny...(and good)...

I was really debating on Crossbow and actually have 3 Tuma boards ready to synth when we get the bonus.

The major problem is that Fortegunner can only use A rank Crossbow and Guntecher cant use S rank Rifles and Shotgun.

Mastergunner cant use Crossbow at all. I saw a video posted recently of a Mastergunner with Shotgun and was doing crazy damage, so I'll have to skip on Crossbows :(

Endykins
Jun 8, 2008, 02:45 PM
I'm a F Cast Fortegunner too!

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 8, 2008, 02:52 PM
Theres still some female CAST fortegunners around *points to Dopple*

New_One
Jun 8, 2008, 03:18 PM
All the true fortegunners are beasts

Miyoko
Jun 8, 2008, 03:21 PM
I've been a female cast fortegunner since we got advance classes. >_>

Mikura
Jun 8, 2008, 04:22 PM
I also have a female cast Fortegunner. Albeit she isn't my main, but I'm working hard on her PAs to make her like a second main.

Zarode
Jun 8, 2008, 08:11 PM
So, what, I'm chop liver now?

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 8, 2008, 08:39 PM
I just do fortegunner on my newman.

MSAksion
Jun 8, 2008, 08:41 PM
I know a few female cast fGs, and one that's especially good at it. (Hello Kisaragi! :3)

=D KisKis^_^ We will help you get back onto the 2nd Spread Needle Leaderboard if sega does not 065 you a 2nd time XD

Also dont forget the Magical Maid Koyori. That GURL's firepower is insane.

Alizarin
Jun 8, 2008, 08:49 PM
This thread has turned into Female CAST Fortegunner roll call.

Also, present. Asterope = Caseal FG. She's my secondary character as of now.

Alastor_Haven
Jun 8, 2008, 09:27 PM
Just started one :)

darkante
Jun 8, 2008, 10:41 PM
I was really debating on Crossbow and actually have 3 Tuma boards ready to synth when we get the bonus.

The major problem is that Fortegunner can only use A rank Crossbow and Guntecher cant use S rank Rifles and Shotgun.

Mastergunner cant use Crossbow at all. I saw a video posted recently of a Mastergunner with Shotgun and was doing crazy damage, so I'll have to skip on Crossbows :(

Well, FG crossbow P.A outdmg GT Cubo Tuma easy IMO.

Indeed i know that, but unless you are like having lots of bullets intented for GM class on the lv 40 mark ready to put some much dent...i would wait a little changing to GM.
I sure am.

The_Brimada
Jun 8, 2008, 10:52 PM
I've played fG for a period of time. Don't now though.

Syl
Jun 8, 2008, 10:58 PM
Just started one :)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat! I can't imagine you using guns D:

My main is mainly a caseal GT, but I do make her an fG every now and then whenever I need to center around damage rather than support.

Juza
Jun 8, 2008, 11:18 PM
My alt is a female cast FG. Got up to level 80-something during MAG. Double XP and no PA rebalance == something something. Meant to bring her out to level bullets post-PA rebalance, but I'm having a mid-life crisis and am toying with turning my WT into a FT. (Oh well, 21+ Nosdiga is good to have on either. :p)

Alia
Jun 9, 2008, 02:46 AM
My CAST, Roll is female, and a Fortegunner complete with a Blackbull. I'd say that's at least a beginning for a serious FG....

untamedsoul
Jun 9, 2008, 02:53 AM
My Sumomo is a full on Fortegunner. Very Shotgun heavy (3 Shigga desta's on pallet). A Blackbull, a Mizurakihoh for killer shot of course, and my last slot for whatever I'm in the mood for. May it be a launcher, lazer cannon, or twin handguns. Though imma be sad when I change her to Gunmaster, its bye bye grenade launcher. No more shooting large, explosive potatos at enemys.

Neith
Jun 9, 2008, 06:25 AM
I also have a female cast Fortegunner. Albeit she isn't my main, but I'm working hard on her PAs to make her like a second main.

I PM'ed you a while back, saying your fG has the same name as mine- I just realised they do the same jobs as well :lol:

Anyway, I just wanna add that I thought F Cast fG was a common race/job combination- I can't see why they'd be as rare as the OP makes out..

Tianna
Jun 9, 2008, 07:40 AM
I am a RL female that started out as a female cast, switched over to fortegunner as soon as I could and stayed there ever since. Level capped to 130, some bullets maxed to 40, Blackbull, Rattlesnake, Baret, and 5 madam's brellas grinded to 5 minimum, and a rainbow of storm lines 30%-42% with Paradi Cataract. Yeah I think i'm serious about F Cast FG...lol

Look for Tianna ^^ just not in uni 2 :)

amtalx
Jun 9, 2008, 10:42 AM
I already have a male fG, so I'm not going to make another Cast, but female Casts make pretty solid fGs.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 9, 2008, 10:48 AM
I'm playing my main as a female cast fortegunner, and hopefully soon to be gunmaster

Darius_Drake
Jun 9, 2008, 11:55 AM
I am also a female cast fortegunner. I am on the 360 server though. Looks like there may be a few of us on here.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 9, 2008, 11:58 AM
I am also a female cast fortegunner. I am on the 360 server though. Looks like there may be a few of us on here.female gunners do it better. Seems like our STA and SE application are better for most things, even with our damage being a little less we can solo most missions without breaking much of a sweat

Darius_Drake
Jun 9, 2008, 12:07 PM
female gunners do it better. Seems like our STA and SE application are better for most things, even with our damage being a little less we can solo most missions without breaking much of a sweat

LOL!!! I am not going to argue with that. I also want to eventually make her a gunmaster, but I have neglected the guntecher class so far. I might have to boost it up during the second mag.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 9, 2008, 12:21 PM
LOL!!! I am not going to argue with that. I also want to eventually make her a gunmaster, but I have neglected the guntecher class so far. I might have to boost it up during the second mag.Just pop on a few weaker A rank rifles and one or two wands for resta/reverser and you'll be fine if you find a group spamming WB runs LOL, you'll have guntecher 10 in no time.

Darius_Drake
Jun 9, 2008, 02:04 PM
Just pop on a few weaker A rank rifles and one or two wands for resta/reverser and you'll be fine if you find a group spamming WB runs LOL, you'll have guntecher 10 in no time.

Thanks, I will do that.

C457 24N632
Jun 9, 2008, 08:49 PM
I suppose I qualify as a "serious" F CAST FoGunner. 130/20, with a complete set of bullets for all primary weapons, the lowest being at Lv24. And yes, I'm playing 360.

As for Crossbow & twins: No no no... Hard rifles, hard shotguns, hard lasers, and hard launchers, all with hard bullets. Thats a "serious" Fo-Gunner; it's the job description. The Machinegun is the FoGunner's "pistol" weapon.

For me to dance around using a crossbow or twins as primarys just makes me an LolGunner. Better to play GT instead.

darkante
Jun 9, 2008, 10:33 PM
I suppose I qualify as a "serious" F CAST FoGunner. 130/20, with a complete set of bullets for all primary weapons, the lowest being at Lv24. And yes, I'm playing 360.

As for Crossbow & twins: No no no... Hard rifles, hard shotguns, hard lasers, and hard launchers, all with hard bullets. Thats a "serious" Fo-Gunner; it's the job description. The Machinegun is the FoGunner's "pistol" weapon.

For me to dance around using a crossbow or twins as primarys just makes me an LolGunner. Better to play GT instead.

Dude, you canīt be a "true" FG if you donīt take advantage of Crossbow as well.
Itīs still awesome. =P And beats pretty much any other single handed ranged weapon if used properly.

Niloklives
Jun 10, 2008, 12:51 AM
There are plenty of Femcast fG's, they just have more sense than hang in Uni 2 :wacko:

that says it all.

Jian-Zero
Jun 10, 2008, 01:37 AM
3 LvL130s in the game. The middle one is a femcast FG+GT, both LvL 20, ready to be a Gunmaster. Her problem is the staggering amount of bullets she has to master, so she has to rationalize.

In FG mode, she trains on rifles, shotguns, laser cannons and grenade launchers. In GT mode, she trains on spells, twin handguns, machine guns, cards and crossbows.

Mikura
Jun 10, 2008, 02:18 AM
I PM'ed you a while back, saying your fG has the same name as mine- I just realised they do the same jobs as well :lol:

Anyway, I just wanna add that I thought F Cast fG was a common race/job combination- I can't see why they'd be as rare as the OP makes out..

Yeah, I noticed that as well. >_> You know what's even more of a coincidence? We almost have the same hair too. ;/ The back of yours is different, and so is the hair color, but the front? Exactly the same. ;x And here I thought I was being original. D:

On topic, female Cast fG's are really nice, and really, I don't know why you don't see more of them....I certainly have, and I even party with one most of the time!

Niloklives
Jun 10, 2008, 02:32 AM
My caseal look lie Ndith's as well as does my best friend and another caseal i met back in jan of '07. seriously i dunno how we all did it cause it was all by freaking accident.