PDA

View Full Version : Portrait Placement

Triton
Jun 8, 2008, 01:58 PM
Ok I have the Secret Cave room for my beast and I was trying to put up some portraits and the placement area is 3 spaces for just 1 portrait, meaning out of a 6 space wall you can only place it four times, left, left center, right, and right center.

Is it me or dose the portrait placement system seem just wrong you should be able to place them in any of the slots, but just one space apart after its placed.

ashley50
Jun 8, 2008, 02:05 PM
you can usually put 4 portraits in most rooms...with teh exception of other room types which doesn't allow yout o put any Portraits.

Triton
Jun 8, 2008, 02:22 PM
you can usually put 4 portraits in most rooms...with teh exception of other room types which doesn't allow yout o put any Portraits.

I meant on just one wall!!!

goldbrease
Jun 8, 2008, 02:27 PM
its a poster, it should take 1 wall spot. i think some things take more space then they real need.

BigshowPat
Jun 8, 2008, 03:14 PM
I agree...it seems that there is so much wasted space with how items take up unecessary space. They need to change how it works...

Thor131
Jun 8, 2008, 03:47 PM
I also agree I have the Private Bar room and you can only place one on each side of the wall thats only 2 for the room that just BITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean you should beable to place at least four in there.

Weeaboolits
Jun 8, 2008, 04:49 PM
Somewhat related, why is there an odd number of floor spaces when every decoration is 2x2? :???:

superlak
Jun 8, 2008, 08:11 PM

dont remind me happy score my butt i'm very unhappy no portrait slots dam them