PDA

View Full Version : Price Check low psycho wand

killer doom3
Jun 8, 2008, 04:58 PM
i need a psycho wand for low money plz help:???:

Turb0
Jun 8, 2008, 11:39 PM
umm...why is there a poll for this? And also, that's the first time I've seen anyone actually say (type) "saleing" lol. A friend and I used to say that just to make fun of all the people that say "for sell."

Anyway, as you can see from this page (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/15/1544/board_psycho_wand/) which is so conveniently located on the same site you're posting on, you can see that PW boards drop from anywhere in the relics from levels 100 to 174. Right now your only choices are sleeping warriors s2 and dual sentinel s2. I did all my PW hunting at sleeping warriors and it took me 66, 32, and 99 runs (or something around that) to get my 3 boards just so you know what you're in for. It looks like even a 2/2 PW is going to run you around 30 mil these days (360 servers) so unless you have/are willing to spend that, I'd suggest hunting one.

VoidOfOmega
Jun 9, 2008, 04:19 PM
im selling mine cheaper then anyone else 5/5x2 for 33 mill each I know thats not cheap but right now it costs around 35 million to make a Psycho wand unless you already have the board.

10 Relic Edges at 1.1 each= 11million
30 Diads at 250k each= 7.5
Psycho Wand board goes from 16-20 million

So right right there you are lookin at anywhere from 34-40million without the board so good luck finding them cheap

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 17, 2008, 10:52 PM
WTF is this post about with a poll in the trades section?

Delete
Jun 20, 2008, 08:27 PM
Wtf? Who's Tim?

never mind, guess it was removed.

GlowSticks
Jun 23, 2008, 02:08 AM
umm...why is there a poll for this? And also, that's the first time I've seen anyone actually say (type) "saleing" lol. A friend and I used to say that just to make fun of all the people that say "for sell."

Anyway, as you can see from this page (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/15/1544/board_psycho_wand/) which is so conveniently located on the same site you're posting on, you can see that PW boards drop from anywhere in the relics from levels 100 to 174. Right now your only choices are sleeping warriors s2 and dual sentinel s2. I did all my PW hunting at sleeping warriors and it took me 66, 32, and 99 runs (or something around that) to get my 3 boards just so you know what you're in for. It looks like even a 2/2 PW is going to run you around 30 mil these days (360 servers) so unless you have/are willing to spend that, I'd suggest hunting one.

I Just started Sleeping Warriors yesterday do a block 1 count, sense nothing to great drops at the end of the level anyways. Finding nanopolymer. I've found 3 sense yesterday :']