PDA

View Full Version : Are the WT/GT technic adjustments in yet?

zantetsuken
Jun 9, 2008, 01:14 AM
Meaning, do WTs have 30 support techs and do GTs have 30 attack techs yet?

I know it wasn't in the patch notes, but I was thinking it might have gotten ninja'd in like the Ryusaikanoc fix and the colored pricing fix for PC/PS2 users.

Ken_Silver
Jun 9, 2008, 01:17 AM
I think so, but I am not sure. I haven't gotten my Resta past 19 yet, so I really don't know.

ashley50
Jun 9, 2008, 01:21 AM
Not yet

Jakosifer
Jun 9, 2008, 11:03 AM
I was under the impression that those updates come at the same time as the Master Classes....Correct me if I'm wrong though, not sure anymore.

Akaimizu
Jun 9, 2008, 11:05 AM
Neither have gotten the level 30 boost to those select PA categories.

However, GTs did get the TP stat boost.

dc534
Jun 9, 2008, 11:46 AM
Acrotecher and Fortechers buffs also move up another notch, it will probably happen with the release of master classes.

Criss
Jun 9, 2008, 11:53 AM
GTs, did get the TP boost and S rank wands, but their atk techs are still capped at 20, which pretty much cripples the potential they had from the TP boost.

Yay, now my giresta heals me full HP instead of 3/4! *facepalm*

Akaimizu
Jun 9, 2008, 12:34 PM
To a certain degree. Even if you don't decide to use them in the long run, you might want to try an A rank Ranged Mag. (I'm not so keen on S ones yet, especially since the triple fire A ranks land SEs so well, fire faster, and are more damaging against single mobs) They are the other aspect of GTs which did see immediate boost, due to the TP update.

When used with offensive techs, it's not a bad combo to see the potential of when the level 30s come.

MSAksion
Jun 10, 2008, 01:42 PM
To a certain degree. Even if you don't decide to use them in the long run, you might want to try an A rank Ranged Mag. (I'm not so keen on S ones yet, especially since the triple fire A ranks land SEs so well, fire faster, and are more damaging against single mobs) They are the other aspect of GTs which did see immediate boost, due to the TP update.

When used with offensive techs, it's not a bad combo to see the potential of when the level 30s come.

Oh yes i agree. I can use my 9* ice shadoog to freeze the target while i use damumegid to infect at the same time its a neat combo only GT can do.

Dragwind
Jun 10, 2008, 02:18 PM
Oh yes i agree. I can use my 9* ice shadoog to freeze the target while i use damumegid to infect at the same time its a neat combo only GT can do.

Wartecher can do that also, while taking more of a beating ;)

unicorn
Jun 10, 2008, 02:34 PM
Wartecher can do that also, while taking more of a beating ;)

Buuuut GT has more TP for the shadoog AND tech.

S.T.K
Jun 10, 2008, 02:39 PM
Nope.. not yet

im waiting on that so i can finally get my buffs and Resta to 21 on my B. Wartecher

Shinko
Jun 10, 2008, 03:35 PM
man i can't wait till i can get my wartecher support to 30.... well there are but not capped at 20..... i use my support spell more on my WT then the attack ones...

but yea i think it comes with the master classes

bLOODSAW
Jun 10, 2008, 11:51 PM

Acrotechers can't do this...?

Indica
Jun 11, 2008, 12:20 AM
Meaning, do WTs have 30 support techs and do GTs have 30 attack techs yet?

I doubt that will happen anytime soon and pretty sure that will be adjusted when Master Classes come out