PDA

View Full Version : Item [B] Fuka-Misakic

Powder Keg
Jun 9, 2008, 07:28 AM
I've been looking around everywhere for this (shop and trade-wise) to no avail.

What I want to ask is, will this item ever become available in another mission other than HSM S? It's incredibly tough to get there because of the time limit, and lack of enemies there. Not to mention, no one wants to do HSM. >_>

So far the only areas that COULD potentially have it is Grove of Fanatics and Cost of Research, which already have their S2 versions and don't reach lvl 125+

DarkEliteRico
Jun 9, 2008, 11:07 AM
I'd help you if Ninja Gaiden wasn't taking my time up currently (if you're 360 side that is). But i am in agreement that nobody is doing that mission anymore and it's a shame i could use a few halarodocs and a few misakics myself

II_Tokio_II
Jun 9, 2008, 11:21 AM
I've gotten a S on that mission like at least 10 times and gave up because it was kind of really challenging and I got like a Grinder Base S as my rarest item. T_T

DarkEliteRico
Jun 9, 2008, 11:24 AM
It's pretty easy if you know what to expect, and for gunners with 31+ shots those guys just drop. I usually split up and go left path myself and have to wait on the fighters/techer combo to finish up

dc534
Jun 9, 2008, 11:44 AM
I agree I have been looking for people every day I wait inside and outside and check the counter to see if people even run it but to no avail. TOday my crew is going to be running Bruce Runs though. We have been farming egg thieves and have gotten that down pretty good but we all need catilium now, each of us got like 20 nanoplymers each running egg thieves and a slayic board. Now we all need the catilium to make the darn weapon.

dc534
Jun 9, 2008, 11:45 AM
I really want to run HSM S bad also, I really need another set of the 12 star daggers, there are only 3 boards for sale and the cheapest is 8 mil ,the other two are not forsale.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 9, 2008, 11:50 AM
I agree I have been looking for people every day I wait inside and outside and check the counter to see if people even run it but to no avail. TOday my crew is going to be running Bruce Runs though. We have been farming egg thieves and have gotten that down pretty good but we all need catilium now, each of us got like 20 nanoplymers each running egg thieves and a slayic board. Now we all need the catilium to make the darn weapon.
Goodness, i wouldn't mind running with you for a while for polymers then, i'm in dire need of them (aprox 60) for the boards i have, also wouldn't mind doing a few brucies if i could pull myself away from ninja style killings

Darius_Drake
Jun 9, 2008, 04:44 PM
If you are still trying to do the Egg Thieves I wouldn't mind doing that run with you as well. I have many armors that I am trying to make in the near future and I really could use the Nanopolymers. I will probably check out the area tonight to see if anybody is trying to do the run.

Kylie
Jun 9, 2008, 04:51 PM
I don't mind doing it with a competent team. :) You have my card.

Also, are fuka-misakics any element?

DarkEliteRico
Jun 9, 2008, 05:46 PM
I don't mind doing it with a competent team. :) You have my card.

Also, are fuka-misakics any element?Yup, they're any element you can make em in that's the nice thing, bad thing is they loose the freeze ability. :-?

chaoskila
Jun 9, 2008, 07:22 PM
ice misakics are the best like fire crimsics =]