PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Coming back possibly

Sneakysanta
Jun 10, 2008, 12:37 PM
So if I do I am guessing I missed all of MAG and my chance to play the old missions/ get some old school weapons :(

Ezodagrom
Jun 10, 2008, 12:38 PM
So if I do I am guessing I missed all of MAG and my chance to play the old missions/ get some old school weapons :(

MAG is coming back for 2 weeks late june ^^

Sneakysanta
Jun 10, 2008, 12:42 PM
So I'll be able to get DB's Saber and Ruby Bullet and stuffs? Sorry for sounding retarded I Quit before MAG happened

Kylie
Jun 10, 2008, 12:46 PM
We are unable to provide the Maximum Attack G extension tonight as promised. While we still would like to run the extension for those who were unable to fully participate in the four week event due to our billing problems, we now have to adjust our plans and see how this will affect our schedule for new content.

We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you.

SEGA and Sonic Team are still working on the billing system, as well as many other PSU and network issues, and we are trying to get an official statement from SEGA management for you. Update: MAG Extension is planned for June (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=79231&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)

So I'll be able to get DB's Saber and Ruby Bullet and stuffs? Sorry for sounding retarded I Quit before MAG happened
Yes, it should be MAG exactly as it was (unless they go back on their word again).

Dragwind
Jun 10, 2008, 02:20 PM
You should very well be able to get those weapons when the event returns.

Sneakysanta
Jun 10, 2008, 02:23 PM
Sweet sounds awsome! Hopefully I'll be able to get a lot of runs in and get a lot of cool drops and things~