PDA

View Full Version : is there a technic / pp save?

Shishi-O
Jun 10, 2008, 03:45 PM
other than the tero all save?

Hmmm? And I could be wrong about this as well.

But I was thinking, with all of the master classes using 30% more pp, and cati / saves only saving 30%.., are we getting goofed on again?

And are master forces just left out?

beatrixkiddo
Jun 10, 2008, 03:47 PM
Te / TECH PP Save (http://psupedia.info/Te_/_TECH_PP_Save)

Also Orpa / TECH PP Save, but that's unreleased.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jun 10, 2008, 03:49 PM
really not worth it though har/quick is much more usefull

Kizeragi
Jun 10, 2008, 04:37 PM
really not worth it though har/quick is much more usefull

Not exactly, saving PP has it's uses.

System-Id
Jun 10, 2008, 04:39 PM
yea but its a head unit.
not arm

-Crokar-
Jun 10, 2008, 04:47 PM
eh you can carry 10 charges and multiple weapons so i dont think the pp usage is gonna be that bad

Middle
Jun 10, 2008, 04:50 PM
if you have no Har / quick or sth like that pp-saving units are not that bad...
especially when masterforce will be released ... they are fast anyway...
...but I'll use my Red / Force instead ...

Inazuma
Jun 10, 2008, 05:08 PM
i really wish that orpa pp save was out now. might be able to afk level megiverse w/ it. pretty soon im gonna be leveling megiverse from 30 to 50 on my 2nd account and im not looking forward to it....

Niloklives
Jun 10, 2008, 05:47 PM
also...Shihi-o you've been on the forums a while, man. there's an item database for a reason...also, all save doesn't effect tech costs.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jun 10, 2008, 07:17 PM
Not exactly, saving PP has it's uses.

not when it comes to techers Har/quick is just to good not to use I dont know any good techer that cares about using less pp.

chaoskila
Jun 10, 2008, 08:16 PM
tech saves are useless
get zonde up to 31 wow 16 pp and you get a laser cannon that does at least 1000+
you will nvr run out of pp on a psycho wand

Shishi-O
Jun 11, 2008, 03:03 AM
also...Shihi-o you've been on the forums a while, man. there's an item database for a reason...also, all save doesn't effect tech costs.

sure true enough lilok but, the orpa was never mentioned.

And this site does not have all the info, all the time especially new stuff.

So I asked, don't hold it against me, even a genius asks questions....case in point

Niloklives
Jun 11, 2008, 03:11 AM
you question was on the existence of a pp save unit not an S rank model

mooonbow
Jun 11, 2008, 11:58 AM
you best belive when masterforce somes out ill be dumping my har / quick for a red / force

Niloklives
Jun 11, 2008, 12:02 PM
the tp difference won't let you win in DPS vs that kind of casting speed. best believe the JP side explored this already.

Clunker
Jun 11, 2008, 12:53 PM
Where did/does teh Tero/All Save drop? I check the DB, here and at 'pedia, and nothing. I realize that it's not an excellent unit, but I'm curious anyway.

desturel
Jun 11, 2008, 01:00 PM
Where did/does teh Tero/All Save drop? I check the DB, here and at 'pedia, and nothing.

I got mine from 1up cup. I think it was the Moatoob B runs. I've never actually used the unit though as the PP save isn't worth the stats you loose on a low level character.

Inazuma
Jun 11, 2008, 01:03 PM
you best belive when masterforce somes out ill be dumping my har / quick for a red / force

haru/quick is better. and when haru/smart and lumira/spread are released, dump your haru/quick for those.