PDA

View Full Version : PC controllers

NoiseHERO
Jun 10, 2008, 05:29 PM
So i got a controller converter that lets me play on pc using my ps2 controller and on the options it shoes buttons as numbers like "button 1" so it gets a little confusing to configure it all one by one.

i was wonder if anyone knew how to set it up like ps2 is,or what controls they use that is more comfortable for PSU.

Kenbog
Jun 10, 2008, 05:42 PM
square = attack
X = pick up
triangle = PA
circle = Items
R1 = weapon/technic swap
R2 = Chat menu
L1 = target
Start = menu
R3 = first person
L3 = show name characters/level/job level/ ID no

I think that is all

SonicTMP
Jun 10, 2008, 06:17 PM
For figuring out what is what, open up the gamecontrollers menu in the control pannel.

Do a properties and it should show all the buttons to press for testing. It will also show you what button on the controller is what number on the screen. So you don't have to trial and error it.

Then go into the psu options (fromt he loading screen not ingame) and set gamepad.

You'll need to set it via the numbers and what not. What Ken said is how I have mine setup. A fair warning, when i first did it, it had the camera all screwy so if u pressed up it went left. Be sure to set that, it's on the Z axis/rotation.

once ingame just go tot he options and set it to contoller gamepad. Set your camera options and your all good.

One last thing, the game responds oddly if you turn the analog off. While it's on the keypad will fuction as menu arrow keys. Also by some wacko reason you start running out of controll, look at the controller and make sure the analog light it on. If your running in window mode then click out of psu, turn off/on the analog light then click back in. Problem solved.