PDA

View Full Version : I need help

xIxSMACKxIx
Jun 10, 2008, 10:36 PM
hi i my friend was banned a cuple days ago and he came back on a new gt and new credit card so i let him borrow some weps like my black heart and he got benned again i wanted to kbow if i can get my weps i let him borrow?
so if some one could help me i would be thankful.

Ken_Silver
Jun 11, 2008, 12:37 AM
Hey there. Your best bet is to contact SEGA or use the official fourms over there to get some help.

From what I can tell, and I don't wanna be rude, but I think that you are screwed.

I dunno if a GM can get into his banned account, get your items out and then put them into your common box. Sounds like a lot of hassle on their part.

But who knows, they might just do it.

Maskim
Jun 11, 2008, 01:19 AM
Why give your goods to someone who was baned, and obviously plans to continue the activities which got them banned?

You would have been better off NPCing your blackheart; you would have at least got some pocket change for it then.

xIxSMACKxIx
Jun 11, 2008, 10:31 PM
t tried talking them they just ignore me

ashley50
Jun 11, 2008, 10:54 PM
well...that's your fault for lending your weapons to a friend that was banned before.

I bet SEGA or Microsoft doesn't care about it. Afterall, its just data.

also...wait for 1 business day for them to reply at least.

mvffin
Jun 11, 2008, 11:14 PM
once you're banned, you're not allowed to create a new account. I doubt the GM's will do anything, and I would suggest to pick your friends more carefully.