PDA

View Full Version : AotI Boma Duranga

LuigiMario
Jun 10, 2008, 11:15 PM
Does this PA take more HP as you level up? Whats the highest it takes? How great is the damage?

chicken105
Jun 10, 2008, 11:17 PM
Good damage. Higher lvl is more damage which means more health taking away.

desturel
Jun 10, 2008, 11:19 PM
The PA does a percentage of the damage that you do. So the stronger you are the more damage it does to you. The percentage of damage reflected back to you does change. I've been able to kill myself in three hits if that's the information you wanted. (130 female beast fortegunner 20) I'm sure I could do it in two hits if every hit was a crit on both shots.

Libram
Jun 11, 2008, 12:15 AM
Here's a different question. Would a higher level of Reflect Damage (the SE that Boma Duranga has) increase or decrease the recoil? I've always wondered about this, and I haven't come across any information to explain it.

Golto
Jun 11, 2008, 09:18 AM
The reflected damage is 15% per hit lvl 1-40. Since the grenade boost a few months ago added with the easier PA leveling I find elemental grenade bullets more usefull for capped chars. The relfected damage is just too much at pa lvl 30+ and char lvl 130.

dc534
Jun 11, 2008, 10:13 AM
It rapes dragons over lvl 30 just dont get to close and keep a hand on the Trimates and dimates, you will be using them after each hit.

Kizeragi
Jun 11, 2008, 10:23 AM
I advise you use this in duos+ ONLY, in solo every second shot will force you to heal, which eats your -mates. It's powerful yes, but you're better off using opposite element grenades. They don't kill you... n_n If you have like max of every healing item on you, go ahead, I ain't stopping you.

amtalx
Jun 11, 2008, 10:23 AM
How great is the damage?

As a 130/20 fG, I deal about 1800-1900 per target with Lvl 32 (I think).

mooonbow
Jun 11, 2008, 11:55 AM
ok this will kill you in one hit!!!!!!!!!!!
lvl 130 CAST 20fortegunner with 9/9 gur asted + rabol asted + lvl 31 buffs on any dragon
using the Boma Duranga PA at LVL 40

amtalx
Jun 11, 2008, 11:59 AM
ok this will kill you in one hit!!!!!!!!!!!
lvl 130 CAST 20fortegunner with 9/9 gur asted + rabol asted + lvl 31 buffs on any dragon
using the Boma Duranga PA at LVL 40

No. You won't.

C457 24N632
Jun 13, 2008, 02:42 AM
This is by far, without a doubt, the dumbest bullet available in the game.

Most special bullets are gimmicky or perhaps have a certain application when in a team situation, but Duranga...? Yes, may I please kill myself as so I can do two shots worth of damage in one single shot?

Hey sharpie, just save yourself 5,000 M (and your S.U.V/Nanoblast) and take the two damn shots with a real bullet.

Squid_Gogglez
Jun 13, 2008, 03:18 AM
GiRestas on your side is always a bonus. You'll be just fine against large/high HP monsters..
I leveled my BM most in Cost of Research runs spamming for Frags and drops. /_\ }- -{
Everybody has an opinion that best suits their thoughts.. Always best to keep an open mind.
Take the time to implore your options & grant peace to your interests.
GL!!

pikachief
Jun 13, 2008, 03:21 AM
i love this PA! so much damage on dragons :D i only use it on dragon bosses anyways tho :/ but kills them very fast, and money is so easy i dont mind restocking on trimates every run :P

Rambo!
Jun 13, 2008, 06:53 AM
This is by far, without a doubt, the dumbest bullet available in the game.

Most special bullets are gimmicky or perhaps have a certain application when in a team situation, but Duranga...? Yes, may I please kill myself as so I can do two shots worth of damage in one single shot?

Hey sharpie, just save yourself 5,000 M (and your S.U.V/Nanoblast) and take the two damn shots with a real bullet.

Not really, It is probably the best bullet in the whole game. It can destroy bosses and getting two or three together with a techer to heal allows you to take down most bosses in the game in a few SECONDS. Even without a techer I would be willing to spend 500 meseta to use a trimate after 2 or 3 shots so i can keep on hitting hard with that pa

RegulusHikari
Jun 13, 2008, 07:45 AM
DURANGA RAGE

Duranga's pretty useful for people with half an attention span and 10 trimates. Removes the need to level other elemental bullets, too. Besides, the mission reward can more than cover any money spent on using it.

I don't know about you, but I like the extra edge Duranga gives. Makes the player actually pay attention instead of just doing MASH / HARDER.