PDA

View Full Version : Zonde/Megid leveling, Diad in LL

Akio-Kasai
Jun 11, 2008, 07:26 AM
First is a question.

What's a good place to level Zonde/Megid? A place where enemies line up good.

Second is just me being confused.

I had NO idea at all that Diad could drop in Linear Line S2 >_>

EMPYREAN
Jun 11, 2008, 08:36 AM
hmm gotta say white beast. it has alot of corridors that forces the enemys to line upp.
or that story mission wher u have to kill enemys on a train where u end upp killing 100 enemys in a tight place.

shotsfired
Jun 11, 2008, 08:39 AM
well, as a fellow zonde grinder that finally achieved lvl 31 status, i used SW S2 the whole time. not only for the small creatures and corridors, but the ever so small chance that I may find a psucho wand board. over 300 runs total, not one drop....

Toguro
Jun 11, 2008, 08:43 AM
My favorite PA leveling spot is Valley of Carnage, especially when you get to B2. You get quite alot of enemies that come at you in waves and there is a PP charger near the homing crystal.

Akio-Kasai
Jun 11, 2008, 08:46 AM
Spiffy, I'll try each one accordingly, see what area works best for me :3

Kizeragi
Jun 11, 2008, 10:39 AM
First is a question.

What's a good place to level Zonde/Megid? A place where enemies line up good.

Second is just me being confused.

I had NO idea at all that Diad could drop in Linear Line S2 >_>

1. White Beast, Valley of Carnage, possibly some parts of Lab Recovery (friend recommended it to me, but I've yet to try.) and any Linear Line mission.

2. It can, just very rare, Diad is an area drop for most missions.

desturel
Jun 11, 2008, 11:04 AM
2. It can, just very rare, Diad is an area drop for most missions.

Diad is an area drop for Neudaiz, Relic Sites, and Linear Line with creatures over level 70. MOST missions don't drop Diad. Linear Line didn't start dropping Diad until the expansion.

As for zonde/megid leveling, Sleeping Warriors S2 is where I go.

Valley of carnage is good for ra-spells, but vanda spread out too much for Zonde or Megid.

White Beast have Ollaka which run around in circles. Kakwane which knock you over with one hit. Olgohmon which stand in one spot and don't tend to group up. Komazli which freeze and sleep you. Sleeping Warriors has nothing that knocks you over (lol, Polavohra) and nothing that runs around in circles for no good reason. Golmoro are hoppy bastards, but at least they run in a straight line. White beast is fine for laser cannons since they fire fast enough to keep things from moving out of your path, but megid doesn't have that option.

I wonder how many people who constantly suggest White Beast have taken the time to level megid to 40 there.

mvffin
Jun 11, 2008, 04:49 PM
sakura blast/sleeping warriors.

pikachief
Jun 11, 2008, 04:54 PM
Sleeping Warriors is very good cuz they all line up and thier all small enemies and a lot of them too :D thats where i go to lvl up my lasers :D

also chance for P-wand :O

Delete
Jun 11, 2008, 06:53 PM
Sleeping Warriors is very good cuz they all line up and thier all small enemies and a lot of them too :D thats where i go to lvl up my lasers :D

also chance for P-wand :O

Same here, i got megid up to 21 in 4days, this was before the pa rebalance update mind you.

Metal Heart
Jun 11, 2008, 09:35 PM
Naw You're all wrong, I've leveled all of my crap on Plains Overlord S2... and get the mission done under an hour solo with a 97... HOW!!! tehehehehehehe...exploit teh noob holes... if you get the map where you must go side cave, there's a noob hole almost everywhere that you can not be hurt by monsters and just shoot,cast away... Noszonde, damfoie, and radiga appreciated getting to lvl 21 (acrotecher i am)... exploit teh noob holes...

mvffin
Jun 11, 2008, 11:21 PM
Naw You're all wrong, I've leveled all of my crap on Plains Overlord S2... and get the mission done under an hour solo with a 97... HOW!!! tehehehehehehe...exploit teh noob holes... if you get the map where you must go side cave, there's a noob hole almost everywhere that you can not be hurt by monsters and just shoot,cast away... Noszonde, damfoie, and radiga appreciated getting to lvl 21 (acrotecher i am)... exploit teh noob holes...

yeah thats all well and good, but the topic is about zonde/megid, neither of which level as fast there.

Tru Reaper
Jun 12, 2008, 12:34 AM
The best is sea bed, make sure u get the mission with gate at the start. Then you have 1 star tech mags... Then you cast zonde (not megid that will kill the healers.) It is on the right of the item counter (when you first appear it will have to bridges then go right do c-s2.

Ri0T
Jun 12, 2008, 01:01 AM
When you say sea bed, do you mean underwater plant? What you're saying sounds interesting... so if you don't do too much damage, the enemies heal themselves so you can cast techs on them for like, ever? I'll have to go look. Thanks for the recommendation.

Xionreaver
Jun 12, 2008, 01:20 AM
Eh, i honestly would recommend Sakura Blast S. Booma's are retarded and tons of them spawn right in front of you, constantly.

Metal Heart
Jun 12, 2008, 02:54 PM
yeah thats all well and good, but the topic is about zonde/megid, neither of which level as fast there.
yes they do, i've done zonde to lvl 11 there also, just gotta get em grouped up, especially when the polties and vahras/ go vahras show, they love grouping up near teh noob hole... i know what i am talking about

desturel
Jun 12, 2008, 03:49 PM
yes they do, i've done zonde to lvl 11 there

Megid 40
Barta 39
Zonde 37

Not that you "can't" do it in Plains Overlord. It just takes longer to level in Plains Overlord.

Eh, i honestly would recommend Sakura Blast S. Booma's are retarded and tons of them spawn right in front of you, constantly.

Sakura Blast is nice. I just don't like that the hills stop zonde and megid from hitting all of the creatures. It's great for Barta tho. I also like leveling my laser cannons there.

Niloklives
Jun 12, 2008, 03:55 PM
... i know what i am talking about

if you're proud of an hours time on POS2 with a lvl 97, I doubt it

nightlights
Jun 12, 2008, 04:13 PM
i got megid, zonde and barta to lvl 31 doing runs on sleeping warriors s2. also found 2 psycho wand boards while doing it. even though sw isn't the best place to find pw [B]'s

Metal Heart
Jun 12, 2008, 06:29 PM
if you're proud of an hours time on POS2 with a lvl 97, I doubt it

this thread isn't about my level, if you want to talk about that then pm me, and yes it's good when you're lvling your spells while an acrotecher, sitting there doing that mission while using the same spell when it's only lvl 14-18 is quite good if you ask me. sorry for not being an almighty PSU player, but I think I have other priorities, sorry if you don't...

BERTHA!
Jun 12, 2008, 06:59 PM
Rescuing hyuga is much better