PDA

View Full Version : Failed FAN FIC: Paradoxinormal

W0LB0T
Jun 11, 2008, 11:08 AM
i wrote this a while ago but i stopped because it was no good, and i couldn't be bothered fixing it. its a follow up to my first fan fic i posted here:Paradoxtastic (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128340&highlight=paradoxtastic)
i may rewrite this at some point. i wanna here what you people think of it before i start anymore work on it.

Paradoxinormal part eye.

Ah hello, and welcome back to the year 2017. I hope you’ve been keeping well since our last little encounter. Oh that’s good to hear, well good for you.
*BEEEP
“There is some on here to see you Mr. president”
“Ok Sharon, just give me 5 minutes”
It’s only been a week since I’ve been in office and this time line to be exact. Its been hard work, but fun. Only yesterday I was in the United states meeting with President Bin Laden discussing out troop withdrawal from Iraq (Osama Bin laden is the president of the USA! I kid you not). But I have an even more outrageous story to tell.

It was my first day in office, I was in my office in the newly renovated Kirribili house putting up paintings and setting up my little nic nacks on my desk when suddenly the door fly’s off its hinges and crashes onto the floor. A huge guy covered in some kind of funky body armor stood in the doorway. (That door cost $10,000 to replace, that bastard, and he scuffed up the floor too,). “You are under arrest for illegal use of time travel devices and illegal time line alteration,” he commanded. “Wait what, oh yeah, I remember now, I didn’t know it was a crime” I blurted out in a worried tone.

We got talking and he told me it is a crime to time travel without a permit which has been authorized by the proper time travel authorities. I had done 3 illegal time jumps so I was in a rather large vat of trouble. Also that he is a part of the ChronoCops. An intergalactic time travel authority.

He pulled out a really big gun and pointed it at my head and commanded in a booming voice “the punishment for your crimes is DEATH!” “Ah son of a bitch” I say in a sarcastic tone. Just before he squeezed the trigger I shout, “WAIT! Why are you punishing me! I made the future better for everyone!” “Never” he yells, “the results of your crime unleashed a horde of evil creatures into the galaxy which took us a whole week to remove! Do you know how long and annoying that was! Do you know how many lives that where lost! Your meddling changed nothing!”

He reaches behind him and pulls out a severed human head. “Do you remember your good friend Dr. Carol” he shouts as he shoves the head in my face “oh I remember him but I didn’t know that was his name”. (The head I question was from the nerd who created the time travel device in my first little story). The big guy puts the head away and shoves his big gun in my face “well it doesn’t matter now. He paid for his crimes and so will you”

I knocked the gun out of his hand, pushed him and quickly rolled under my desk. I pull out the gun I hid under there and unload a whole clip into him. He falls to the ground but manages to get up again. So I pull out the really big gun, which I keep under there only for really big emergencies (much like this situation) and fire 2 shots. His body is hurled against the wall and then falls down into a heap on the floor. I walk over to inspect the body but it disappeared, exactly the same way it happens in Goldeneye.

I grab the phone on my desk and call for security. Then I grabbed the two guns I had hidden under the desk and start searching the area for more of these ChronoCops (I’m pretty sure they where pissed off at this point. Seeing as thought I repeatedly shot and possibly killed one of their officers. That’s if they are even called officers, but it doesn’t matter now).

I proceed into my secretary’s office, ducking my head around the corners to make sure no more ChronoCops where around. I look behind the desk, and to my horror I see Sarah my secretary lying dead in a huge pool of blood. “SARAH!!!!” I yell raising my head and hands towards the ceiling (in typical cheesy action movie style). Just then two Secret Service guys burst through the door. “We are under attack from an unknown assailing force” the guy on the left says quickly but in a clam tone “we must get you to safety Mr. President” the guy on the right commands. “No! I got us into this mess and I plan to get us out” I say in the most heroic voice I could muster. “Are you two just gonna stand there! Or help out!” I said to them, trying to make my self sound like some kind of action movie hero. “yes sir” the two reply. “Ok then men, move out and secure the area” I say in my best army sergeant impersonation.

With our guns raised, we head out into the corridor that leads to the main hallway. Suddenly out of nowhere, two ChronoCops appear. One of the Secret service guys ducks behind cover and so do I. but the other guy is taken down in a shower of bullets. “Cover fire” I yell. “Yes sir” says the Secret service guy, firing blindly from behind cover. I pull out from cover and fire at the two ChronoCops, taking them down with a wild spray of fire. One of them struggles to get to his feet but the Secret Service guy drops him with a well-aimed shot to the head. We walk over to inspect the body’s to make sure they are really dead, but they disappear just like the first guy I shot.

“What’s your name son” I ask the Secret service guy. “Uh Barry Lawson sir” he replies hesitantly. “And what about that other guy” I ask. “He was Luke Sanders, a proud and loyal agent”. “Don’t forget to remind me to send my condolences to his family”. “What’s our next move Mr. president” Barry asks. “Ok the plan is this, we grab some bigger guns from the armory, which is just the door behind you, and then get on the phone to the military so they can secure the area”.

We hurry over to the armory door and I use my swipe card to unlock the door. (My swipe card gives me access to all areas of Kirribili house). We rush over to the weapon lockers and I pull out two Styer’s, I hand one to Barry and I throw the other over my shoulder. (the gun has a strap on it so it can be carried over the shoulder so don’t get all panicky about me doing crazy things with guns).