PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fic Secrets Of The SEED

xBladeM6x
Jun 11, 2008, 11:36 AM
*** PLEASE Do not criticize me on the names used for the characters in the story. I know they are not your typical everyday names, and some of them may not fit their characters, but i made this story to be about my friends, for my friends that i play with on a daily basis on PSU. Please let me know what you guys think. If you like it, please let me know and i will post the next chapter soon.***

Story Background:

NOTE: This story takes place in an alternate reality in which includes many characters from the story told in Episode 1, BUT has nothing to do with it whatsoever. Many characters such as Ethan, Karen, Hyuga, and Maya will not be making appearances.

The story is about the first contact with the SEED as shown in Episode 1 but is taken into a different storyline all together.

Character Background:

Blade: A young male beast whose brought up on Moatoob. He is the protagonist of the story. Having a childhood on Moatoob was not easy for him and so was resorted to joining the underground ranks of the Rouges with his best friend since childhood, Titan.

Titan: Best friend of Blade’s, Titan did not have a great life growing up on Moatoob, as he is also a male beast. And so joined the Rouges with Blade in hopes for a more prosperous future.

Ethateral: A young Female Newman, mostly focused upon her ability to heal others. Also a part of the Communion of Gurhal she is looked highly upon as a member of the Guardians as well.

Omega: A CAST built and raised on Parum. At an early age he was forced to join the AMF Military by a draft that was put into action by Fullyen Curtz, The commanding general of the AMF Military.

Chapter 1:
“Impact”

Focus: Blade

“We Gotta Go! Get Up! Hurry!!” A voice said from the distance. “C’mon Blade GO!”. Darkness Falls and the world seems silent. Booms and echo’s are all that is to be heard. Sirens and screams echo through the darkness covering the sky. The helping voices are heard through the ears of a hero but his vision is faint. All that is to see is the stampede of Man and Machine. Looking from the floor to the Parum sky, It’s light. But all light is illuminated in darkness quickly. His eyes close and minutes pass. Soon all is quiet. Sirens stop and the whole world seems empty. Two other sets of footsteps are heard approaching from behind. They advance quickly. Feeling the grasp of his arms he is dragged off and everything goes blank. The last sound to be heard was the sound of Monstrous shrieks approaching in the distance.

“Blade?”….”Blade?”…”Wake up”. His eyes open. Faint but true he sees his fellow Guardians in Training, Caliber and Timeless. Blood runs down their faces from the battle. “What happened? Where am I?” Blade asks. “Its not important. Parum has been over run by the SEED. The escape ships from Parum to Neudaiz are leaving. If we don’t hurry we won’t make it to th-“ Timeless is silenced in the middle of his sentence. Piercing violently through his chest is a Carriguine’s Blade. Immediately Caliber uses his Blackheart saber to stab the giant Carriguine’s head. It’s a fatal blow to this Carriguine. In the distance more are approaching. Caliber looks to the wounded and dieing Timeless. “Hurry Blade, help me pull him out of this“ He stops and looks behind Blade. Looking astonished. “What?” Blade asks. Behind him a Delnadian swinging its Blade’s about. Headed straight for Blade. Caliber leaps up and attempts to stab at it. The delnadian swinging at Caliber slices his clothes. Just missing his heart. Blade recovers and grabs his Muktrand and approaches the battle. By this time the Delnadian has stabbed Caliber in the stomach. The Delnadian raises it’s blade’s with Caliber’s body slipping down the jagged edge. With Calibers last breath he tells Blade to stab through him, to it. Trying to hold back his emotions that Caliber is a friend of his, Blade takes a step back, and charges forward as the SEED taunt him. The photon tip enters the back of Caliber and rips through to the middle, and out the back of the Delnadian. It screeches with a haunting pitch and falls to the floor. Blade goes to tend to Timeless, but it seems it was to late.

Hearing the footsteps of the SEED approaching once again, the bloody and injured Blade, runs to his spear and rips it out the deadened SEED. He is now running for his life. He approaches the flyer base, but no more ships are left. He is alone and stranded…. Suddenly the Landeel soars over the flyer base and lands. The rouge leader Tyler, and his apprentice Titan, step out with weapons drawn. “C’mon! We’ll keep you covered, get in!”. Blade runs to the Landeel, as a SEED army is seen charging him. As Blade makes it to the Landeel, he is looking at Titan, his old friend and they exchange friendly glances as Titan fires his weapon. As passing by them, Blade yells “C’mon we gotta go now!”. Tyler and Titan finish firing at the SEED and begin to make their way to the Landeel. As they prepare to blast off, they are greeted by a SEED Vance that has latched itself to the rear of the Landeel, refusing to let the Rouge ship blast off. Suddenly Tyler looks at Blade with a grin, and sits in the pilot’s chair. He activates the afterburners and all that can be heard from the cockpit, is the painful screeching of the SEED Vance burning alive. With that done, Titan yells “All systems go”. The Landeel takes off just as the SEED army approaches the remains of the Flyer base. All that can be seen is Holtes City being burned and the invasion spreading.

As they pass through the darkness in the skies they are greeted by the familiar sight of Moatoob, not to far off. Tyler looks back and says “That’s where were headed. We’ll just lie low for a while and gather information later”. Just as everything seems to be calming down, a familiar voice is heard from the Vision Phone on the Landeel. It is Ethateral of the Communion and of the Guardians. “Have you retrieved Blade yet?” Ethateral asks. “Yes we have him in our possession and are bringing him to Moatoob.” Tyler responds. Almost instantaneously Ethateral announces “Change of plans, you are to bring him to the Guardians Colony for questioning, and examination immediately.” “Roger that” Tyler says. As Blade overhears this conversation he begins to wonder as to why the Guardians would question him. Tyler approaches Blade and sits down next to him and says “Don’t worry about Ethateral, she’s always been kind of professional about things. If anything she may like you” he says with laughter in his voice.

Chapter 2:
“Earning your Stripes”

Focus: Blade, Ethateral, Omega

Check back if you like Chapter 1 later. I have to write CHapter 2 Still :P

Ethateral
Jun 11, 2008, 11:42 AM
Post the next one, darn it! D:

xBladeM6x
Jun 11, 2008, 11:43 AM
Post the next one, darn it! D:
^--------^

Ethateral
Jun 11, 2008, 11:46 AM
^--------^

I demand the next chapter so I can sit down, eat my chips and stuff Kognads with butter. O.o

... Just write the next one already, lol. XD

xBladeM6x
Jun 11, 2008, 11:48 AM
I demand the next chapter so I can sit down, eat my chips and stuff Kognads with butter. O.o

... Just write the next one already, lol. XD
LOL...Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :P I'll write it probably sometime tomorrow, so :P !!!!!!!!!!!

Ethateral
Jun 11, 2008, 11:50 AM
LOL...Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :P I'll write it probably sometime tomorrow, so :P !!!!!!!!!!!

Wooh! *Waits patiently and eagerly* =3 <3

otitan23o
Jun 11, 2008, 05:17 PM
*Face Palm* *then lifts head* 0.0 AMAZING i cant wait for teh Next part this is AMAZING ............................. still waiting

Ethateral
Jun 11, 2008, 06:14 PM
Oh! I'll do illustration! XD Give me something to do too. o.o <3

otitan23o
Jun 13, 2008, 08:30 PM
>:O THIS IS AN OUTRAGE HURRY AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER NAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ethateral
Jun 13, 2008, 09:11 PM
Hey... Remind him right now. :D

otitan23o
Jun 17, 2008, 05:41 PM
Sweet

otitan23o
Jan 3, 2009, 12:14 PM
wtf...

thunder-ray
Jan 3, 2009, 02:38 PM
Thats a awesome story you got there. I enjoyed this chapter i cant wait for chapter 2 :)

otitan23o
May 30, 2009, 01:21 PM
Really man u need to make the next chapter.... >.>;;