PDA

View Full Version : PSU Funniest RP moments/social group

Pentence
Jun 11, 2008, 12:35 PM
Ok this is a two part thread first my funniest moment was a light hearted Rp session.I was rping the other night as Arino my AMF heavy support officer (whom soem of you might recall from a meet) and i oddly enough ran across a party that suddenly became and all cast party.

whats-his-face:thanks CAST!!!
sumtin-or-other(ok i suck at remembering names)im a human this is armor..
Arino:wow so much for the cast supremacy party

Was alot funnier if you were there and i cant recall all the things that led up to it.

Anywho if you have funny RP moments feel free to post them here.I am eager to see you posts.

Now for the important part ,with this new forum which i absolutely love we can have social groups thusly i have made an effort to create the "Role Players Union".Any and all role players for either servers are welcome to join.I encourage you all to join and network as this group will be a place you can meet other rpers and play with them.Also meets andevents will be held by myself and others i am working closely with.Please join if your a rper new old or what ever.

-=Role Players Union=- (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=46)

Kylie
Jun 11, 2008, 12:50 PM
There was this girl I knew / know from another game, and she loved to role play. In fact, she never broke character when on a character. She decided to maker a "typical gaming male" that likes to hit on everything female in sight, and... it made for some awkward times. :lol: That's all I can think of since I don't RP myself.

DarkDeception
Jun 11, 2008, 02:20 PM
I was a little hyper one day while doing LL S2 runs for frags back in the day. I started calling myself a princess and every person that joined my group I forced a role upon them. By the end of it I ended up having a pet human, a knight, a mercenary that I had hired, a pet beast, a "stuffed bear" (cuddle buddy), and many many more. The best part is each person actively got into their role. Never have I seen that happen before.

I am now still playing the role of a princess and have 2 knights, still have my pet human, and a few others that are deciding on their roles in my kingdom. Personally I found this funny but maybe it is one of those you had to be there moments

furrypaws
Jun 11, 2008, 03:16 PM
My favorite was when I made a character that looked exactly like my friend's character, only much, much smaller. His response was pretty funny too, although I can't remember exactly what.

More recently, I was discussing RP with one of my friends, and when I asked about her backstory, she said she was "Mrs. Clause, and that the entire story would be a search for Santa. In the quest where you have to 'Discover the CAST's Motive', you discover that stealing Santa was his motive all along. She then does the only thing a woman can do; Wear a bikini and set things on fire."