PDA

View Full Version : Holy Ray

Scottbot
Jun 11, 2008, 12:44 PM
I see that there is already screens of it in the database from the JP server i take it. Was it released in an event over there or a free mission? Someone mentioned something about answering questions to get it? can anyone that plays on the JP server explain the details of how it is acquired please? cheers.

EspioKaos
Jun 11, 2008, 12:52 PM
Holy Ray/D was given to players who answered all questions correctly in a quiz mission from the Dengeki Mission Carnival. The real Holy Ray hasn't been released yet, however.

Scottbot
Jun 11, 2008, 12:55 PM
oh ok. did u take part in the quiz. what kinda thing did they ask? was it easy?

EspioKaos
Jun 11, 2008, 01:11 PM
Nah, I wasn't part of it, but I followed along with the event through various Japanese players and sites.

The questions weren't all too terribly tough. Some of them were opinion-based such as "Who is your favorite character: Ethan or Magashi?" In these cases, a "right" answer was determined by whichever choice had the most votes. Some of the other questions were kind of tough. Stuff like choosing the correct date for when something was released, or knowing which photon art was the most popular of a list of four. Of course, players could "study" by using their vision phone, as I believe information on the questions was presented there.

Sasamichan
Jun 11, 2008, 01:34 PM
Nah, I wasn't part of it, but I followed along with the event through various Japanese players and sites.

The questions weren't all too terribly tough. Some of them were opinion-based such as "Who is your favorite character: Ethan or Magashi?" In these cases, a "right" answer was determined by whichever choice had the most votes. Some of the other questions were kind of tough. Stuff like choosing the correct date for when something was released, or knowing which photon art was the most popular of a list of four. Of course, players could "study" by using their vision phone, as I believe information on the questions was presented there.

lolvision phone.