PDA

View Full Version : When/where are we supposed to get the extra bank space?

furrypaws
Jun 11, 2008, 03:51 PM
Well, I was just reading around and found this article on the official site; http://phantasystaruniverse.com/game_room.php

Under the section that says "Partner Machinery", it speaks of being able to use a "NanotransformerX" to increase bank size. What I'd like to know is if it's out on either of the servers, if it's out only in Japan, when it came out, where I'd get it, how much it costs/what I need to trade for it, and how much space it adds.

I'm at 300 items in my bank, and I don't like using alts for storage. =(

Thanks in advance.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 11, 2008, 03:53 PM
you can buy the nanotracers from the room deco shop on the second floor guardians colony, they go for 250k each and will cap out at 500 items

mvffin
Jun 11, 2008, 04:21 PM
^

also, each Nanotrancer gives you 50 more spaces, so you'll need exactly 1 mil to max out your storage space for that character.

furrypaws
Jun 11, 2008, 07:09 PM
Alright, thank you. Time to start saving...XP

BigshowPat
Jun 11, 2008, 07:32 PM
I hope they'll end up increasing the the storage space even more. I'm almost maxed out at 500 items. Maybe I need to stop synthing so many items, lol!

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 11, 2008, 07:39 PM
Ive maxed out 2 characters At 500 ea. im a pack rat >.<

mvffin
Jun 11, 2008, 11:23 PM
whenever I get CLOSE to 300 items, I sell off all the junk I don't want, or is going for a good price. I rarely reach the limit, except once during MAG where I didnt feel like searching up a whole bunch of prices for things, so I just bought 4 nanotrancers. That character's PM never got close to 500 items either.

pikachief
Jun 12, 2008, 12:13 AM
i keep all my 7* and up items and i have over 100 clothing items :(

also after seeing weird item trade missions and random things going up in price, i keep EVERYTHING lol

Pentence
Jun 12, 2008, 10:01 AM
I laways kep things like odds and ends AND BOY AM I GLAD I DID! i had more than enough truffles to get the mushroom room and a lamp fo it :)

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 12, 2008, 10:08 AM
Can someone explain to me how use that exactly....i tried to give it to my PM but it wouldnt let me. :-S (never used one b4)

DarkDeception
Jun 12, 2008, 10:30 AM
you just feed it to them like you do with the evolution devices

furrypaws
Jun 12, 2008, 03:45 PM
I'm a bit of a packrat too, which doesn't help much since I'm thinking of moving everything over to my main (and by everything, I mean EVERYTHING, with the exception of junk synth materials and female/cast clothes).

I wish they'd give more shared bank space though. 32 spaces IS NOT enough for transferring between characters.

Turb0
Jun 12, 2008, 03:54 PM
I wish they'd give more shared bank space though. 32 spaces IS NOT enough for transferring between characters.

+1315465343. I haven't switched characters in a few weeks and I have...*counts*...30 things just sitting there in my common box right now. When I switched most of my gunner stuff from my cast to my beast, I took most things out of the box but still had to sign out and back in like 4 times to get everything switched over.

EDIT: And while we're on this topic, I wouldn't mind having more inventory space either. Unless I'm on my techer, I usually have about 50 items on me at all times. (and that's with nothing on the 5th page)