PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fic Corruption of the Mind

HunterRyacen
Jun 11, 2008, 07:32 PM
I have recently gotton the idea for this, once i get chapter 1 down on paper I shall transfer it here and the story shall begin :D

HunterRyacen
Jun 11, 2008, 08:35 PM
I'm having some trouble with the indent so... kinda bear with me

Chapter 1

Tedron awoke in his room with jolt. He had the same dream over and over.
In his dream he could see and was walking around, but could not control his actions. It was as if his mind had been taken over in his dream. Tedron looked over at his clock and saw that it said 303 beats.
"I've got to stop watching those late night movies" he muttered to himself. He got up off his bed and headed over to his kitchen. Upon looking in the fridge he realized it was time to buy something other than microwavable pizzas. He went to the couch, sat down and turned on the T.V.

At 596 beats he threw on some clothes and headed down to the store. On the way he heard a man asking around for a few GUARDIANS to do a mission
hmmm... I could use the money, and I haven't had any action for a while. I'll check it out he thought.
"You a GUARDIAN?" the man asked upon his approach
"Yeah, what's this mission?" Tedron answered.
"Once I get another GUARDIAN ta go with ya I'll explain it"

Eventually, someone came up and joined in. He was a newman with short black hair. The only differences between him and Tedron was the fact that Tedron was a human and had shoulder-length hair.
"OK now this mission for ya guys is gonna be hard, some weird creature put my brother in a coma, and I want it DEAD! Understand?" the client explained.
"Yes" Tedron and the newman answered.
"It was in the forest on Parum with the recently discovered ruins. Go there and kill it. It will have some kind of nest, look for stuff out of the ordinary. Okay?" the client continued
"yes" The client left Tedron and his partner to stock up on items and leave. When the client was out of sight Tedron looked over at the newman and said:
"I didn't seem to catch your name"
"Redot, I'm a hunter." the newman replied
"Nice to meet you, my name is Tedron, I'm a ranger"
"I've heard rangers and hunters work well together"
"So have I. Lets go stock up on supplies."
"You go ahead, I'm fine"
"Okay then no turning back when we're on the mission though"
"Okay, I'll be fine"

At 799 beats, Tedron and Redot headed to Parum...

That's the end of the 1st chapter.Please lemme know what you think If it's not good, then this will happen :quickdraw: just kidding :D

HunterRyacen
Jun 14, 2008, 09:34 AM
Chapter 2 IS coming, I just need time to type the whole thing in one sitting