PDA

View Full Version : Item Legsless / Rainbow

Adriano
Jun 12, 2008, 12:23 AM
Okay, I know that the unit adds 18% element to your armor, but what I was wondering is, does it add 18% of all elemental resistance, or just the element of the armor its equipped to.
I've been using it and it's just something that's been bothering me...
Please and Thanks, :)

Fanin
Jun 12, 2008, 12:27 AM
It adds 18% to the element of the armor you're equipping

beatrixkiddo
Jun 12, 2008, 12:32 AM
If it added to all elements it would cancel itself out :wacko:

Adriano
Jun 12, 2008, 12:36 AM
If it added to all elements it would cancel itself out :wacko:

Hence my confusion <_<!!

LuigiMario
Jun 12, 2008, 10:15 AM
Why would you think it would add to all elements? I thought it was obvious.

Ithildin
Jun 12, 2008, 10:19 AM
I saw some fool wearing it with neutral armour.

Darius_Drake
Jun 12, 2008, 02:51 PM

Wow!!!!

desturel
Jun 12, 2008, 04:00 PM

There was a thread here recently where someone was wearing legsless to lower his evasion. :???:
Waste of a body slot IMO.

pikachief
Jun 12, 2008, 04:02 PM
i always wwear legsless even with my DB line and other neutrals cuz im cool like dat XD lol

no its jsut silly to have legsless with neutral so i do it :D

LuigiMario
Jun 12, 2008, 06:14 PM
There was a thread here recently where someone was wearing legsless to lower his evasion. :???:
Waste of a body slot IMO.

What do ye suggest he use to lower evasion, then?

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 12, 2008, 06:45 PM
Somebody should try and see if a neutral with legsless gives an overall damage protection.

MiniBrian
Jun 12, 2008, 07:37 PM
when im running a dark mission i usually use it with some dark armor. usually works out well with poision resist

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 12, 2008, 08:36 PM
does any1 know if it boosts armors past 50% or do elements cap at 50?

ThEoRy
Jun 13, 2008, 01:32 AM
so he wont block as much that way his striking arts arent interrupted as often.

I as a techer am at the other end of the spectrum. I wish to block more so my techs are interrupted causing me to just counter more frequently.

ThEoRy
Jun 13, 2008, 01:33 AM
it does stack over 50%

RemiusTA
Jun 13, 2008, 02:18 AM
why the fuck would you want to lower your evasion

Clearly you people dont solo enough. Either that or have never faced multiple Stateria Lv110+ yet with no partners.

(and no stun resists)

(and a lv 89 character)

Brainwrecked
Jun 13, 2008, 02:48 AM
You're right. How stupid it is of us to want to take damage from an enemy so we can continue our Just Attacks and our PA combos. It's so much better when your block stops what might be the most powerful part of the PA combo. Were we as perfect as you, we could hit our Just Counter 100% of the time and not have to worry about a thing! All hail RemiusTA! /sarcasm

In all seriousness now, different strokes for different folks, more than one way to play, and all that jazz. If you party solo with no stun resist against enemies 20 levels above you that can very well stun you, that's your prerogative.

ThEoRy
Jun 13, 2008, 02:54 AM
why the fuck would you want to lower your evasion

Clearly you people dont solo enough. Either that or have never faced multiple Stateria Lv110+ yet with no partners.

(and no stun resists)

(and a lv 89 character)

Ive already explained why he would want lower evasion. So he doesn't block as much. Blocking interrupts his photon art which he doesnt like. He would rather fight through it with higher def and maybe pop a trimate or something.

LuigiMario
Jun 13, 2008, 07:58 AM
You're right. How stupid it is of us to want to take damage from an enemy so we can continue our Just Attacks and our PA combos. It's so much better when your block stops what might be the most powerful part of the PA combo. Were we as perfect as you, we could hit our Just Counter 100% of the time and not have to worry about a thing! All hail RemiusTA! /sarcasm

In all seriousness now, different strokes for different folks, more than one way to play, and all that jazz. If you party solo with no stun resist against enemies 20 levels above you that can very well stun you, that's your prerogative.

Not to mention Just Counter uses up more PP simply by redoing the PA countless times untill enemy is dead.

That sucks.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 13, 2008, 08:08 AM
hellz yeah and thank you that was the main reason i was usin legless for the -evasion im glad i have 68% element as a perk ^^

Brainwrecked
Jun 13, 2008, 12:07 PM
Not to mention Just Counter uses up more PP simply by redoing the PA countless times untill enemy is dead.

That sucks.

Better than the old, pre-AotI days when blocks meant absolutely nothing to fighter types? :-D