PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when a player fall asleep?

Yuudai_Riisu
Jun 12, 2008, 01:24 AM
What do you do when a player fall asleep at the keyboard during a mission?

Ashkahn
Jun 12, 2008, 01:29 AM
I run next to him and use a Sol Atomizer.

Jakosifer
Jun 12, 2008, 01:38 AM
Continue doing whatever the hell I was doing.

Dark Dragon
Jun 12, 2008, 01:42 AM
Suggest him/her to get A Sleep Resist :P

RemiusTA
Jun 12, 2008, 02:19 AM
I run next to him and use a Sol Atomizer.

You made this thread worth reading, thanks

EMPYREAN
Jun 12, 2008, 03:01 AM
boot him/her after the run.

CoV-Shana
Jun 12, 2008, 03:05 AM
Take a humiliating screenshot of them to make fun of later n.n.

Turb0
Jun 12, 2008, 03:07 AM
If it's a friend, spam &6Congratz!!!1 and/or make really loud annoying sounds in the mic. If it's just a random guy, then probably just keep playing because I normally don't host open parties.

soolayah
Jun 12, 2008, 04:52 AM
If it's a friend I shout stuff ingame or do those annoying msn nudges. :wacko:
If it was a random I'd just leave them be for a couple of runs.

darkante
Jun 12, 2008, 07:06 AM
I would lol at the random movement.
And then i proceed to boot after no response after 2 messages.

Kinako78
Jun 12, 2008, 10:37 AM
Nothing, cause I'm usually the one about to fall asleep. XD

But if that did ever happen, I'd probably leave them be.

stukasa
Jun 12, 2008, 10:38 AM
Awww, all the good jokes are already taken. :wacko:

Actually this has only happened to me once, during 1Up. It was after the boss but right before the EX mission. We were all trying to wake him up but had no luck. I waited maybe 10 minutes, then booted him. I didn't want to but you couldn't start the EX mission until everyone touched the gate, so... ^^;

Kylie
Jun 12, 2008, 10:42 AM
This happens rarely, but I usually don't do anything if it's a friend. If it's not a friend, or I have to, I'll boot them.

Itachi1990
Jun 12, 2008, 10:49 AM
So what would you do if the leader fell asleep?

Kinako78
Jun 12, 2008, 10:53 AM

Basically, if that happened, we'd be screwed. XD

Kylie
Jun 12, 2008, 10:56 AM
In the unlikely event, because everyone usually expects me to lead, I'd probably leave or reform the party.

BFGfreak
Jun 12, 2008, 11:15 AM
I keep them, after the mission, I get all teh monies!

chaoskila
Jun 12, 2008, 11:32 AM
do the same duhhh

Ken_Silver
Jun 12, 2008, 12:48 PM
If that happened to me, I'd start spamming like the knuckleheads on the 4th Floor Guardians Colony. That should wake anyone up. :razz:

MS-Wift
Jun 12, 2008, 01:28 PM
I'd probably let them be, except that I'd probably be the offender.

Really, my problem isn't falling asleep during missions though. If I'm too tired to do a mission, I don't join. I've fallen asleep idle in lobbies plenty of times though. Then I usually wake up and find I've gotten a number of random cards from people and party invites.

I'm used to games booting me for being idle automatically, like WoW, but PSU doesn't do that, so my character just sits there while I'm zonked out on my bed a few feet from the computer.

Aorre
Jun 12, 2008, 01:44 PM
Touch him. ^.^

But seriously, if it's someone I don't know, it depends on if they're in lobby or not. I don't like people looting rares without even trying to help.

If he is in the lobby, I just leave it unless someone else complains.

Midicronica
Jun 12, 2008, 02:12 PM
I always play with the friends, so depending on my mood, I'll leave them alone or attempt to wake them up by screaming obscenities into the microphone.

If we're playing something like GTAIV, then lolz can occur.

shadowsniper6
Jun 12, 2008, 02:20 PM
i would go to bed with them

furrypaws
Jun 12, 2008, 03:39 PM
Tags: nighty-night, sleepy at the keyboard

=)

Uh, depends. If I need the extra room (like, if we get 4 other groupies and it's a hot spot mission/one of my friends wants to join), I'll finish the mission first and then boot them. If it's anything else, I leave them be (not without sending a humiliating email of course ;)).

DoubleJG
Jun 12, 2008, 04:00 PM
If anyone ever falls asleep, it's usually me.. :wacko:

pikachief
Jun 12, 2008, 04:01 PM
I cuff my hands around the mic and scream.

If they dont wake up i send them a msg saying "you fell asleep" then boot them lol

Ami~
Jun 12, 2008, 04:03 PM
If anyone ever falls asleep, it's usually me.. :wacko:

No no it's pretty much always me ;)

Ethateral
Jun 12, 2008, 04:56 PM
I don't run in random parties. I just run with the people I actually know. If one of them falls asleep (Or more than one, haha!) we just leave them be and continue running. In my case, I like to call one of them to get them up if I feel like it. >:3 I'll usually say something in the mic for a while and type stuff out all the while. If they don't wake up, well, then we keep running. XD We've had the party leader sleep on us before. :o (ME!) Whoops! ^^;

I'll call them if I want to though, see if that gets their rear-end up~! o.o

MiniBrian
Jun 12, 2008, 07:35 PM
well since i play on xbox i would hope no one would sleep on their keyboard ;) .
but if someone falls asleep i usually just scream onto mic until they wake up

GaNksTa
Jun 12, 2008, 07:48 PM
Spam thought and advertisement bubbles. After 4 minutes with no response I then get behind their character and continuously spam the cheer command until I get bored abusing their body. Then depending on if it's one of my friends or a random I'll either boot them or let them get the mission points and meseta, then boot'em.

Weeaboolits
Jun 12, 2008, 09:56 PM
That depends, are they straight up sleeping? Or do they do what I do?

I doze off for a minute then wake up and attack an enemy before drifting off again, repeat.