PDA

View Full Version : S Serafi-Senba 28% Thunder

K-oz
Jun 12, 2008, 08:37 AM
I'm looking to SELL this serafi senba for 60 million (yes it's a bit over priced, but im trying to complete a stack so i need the few extra mils)

I'm willing to TRADE or at least knock some millions off the price tag, for the following items:

(in order of want)

Range
Shigga Barec 10/10
Rattlesnac 0+/10
B'duki Maganac 10/10
Twin Ruby Bullet 10/10
Needle Cannon 5+/10
Van Brella 10/10
Bulletdance 5+/10
Gur Asted 5+/10
Magga Guin 10/10

Melee (38%+ but mainly looking for 40%+)
Zanshu-Misaki
Halp Serafi
Zaks Gabot 10/10
Apocalypsic
Sanzu-hiken
Blumier 10/10

I'm more interested in SELLING than TRADING.

Note: I'd appreciate some Price Checks on the 'want list' i posted in order to give ppl a fairer deal(discount on the price tag), I tried to get a PC before and got 0 answers so it's in everyone's best interest thanks in advanced. I will NOT stick 100% to the estimated PC value but it WILL be in the area take or give a few milion.

Kerry157
Jun 12, 2008, 06:15 PM
You are never gonna sell any of yout things lol

Alastor_Haven
Jun 12, 2008, 06:47 PM
Thats not 60 mill man

Alura
Jun 12, 2008, 07:03 PM
its worth about 25-30mil

K-oz
Jun 12, 2008, 09:12 PM
i didnt ask for a price check on the serafi i did mention that it was overpriced myself please read the thread first. Plus im willing to drop price if an item from my want list is included.

Alastor_Haven
Jun 13, 2008, 12:24 AM
Neither is it worth 1 of those items -.-

Well

In my opinion

Don't know about everyone else

Alura
Jun 13, 2008, 12:40 AM
i didnt ask for a price check on the serafi i did mention that it was overpriced myself please read the thread first. Plus im willing to drop price if an item from my want list is included.

just letting you know cuz s rank 10/10 weps are rare and i dont think they would want just 1 serafi senba of so it better be a 42-50%

K-oz
Jun 13, 2008, 12:54 AM
just letting you know cuz s rank 10/10 weps are rare and i dont think they would want just 1 serafi senba of so it better be a 42-50%

well the price check estimated a shigga barec 10/10 (which was the only S rank i wanted 10/10 on) to have a price value of about 50 mil.

which was the same price value they gave me for the serafi 35 - 55 mil.

lightning serafi's arent as common as other types correct?

in any case that would b a 1:1 trade

Pandaling
Jun 13, 2008, 12:57 AM
lol.... well..... 35-55... thats a big range... if someone were to have a 10/10 barec... you should add to your senba.

how often do you see a 10/10 S rank weapon on pc/ps2 server?

K-oz
Jun 13, 2008, 01:05 AM
lol.... well..... 35-55... thats a big range... if someone were to have a 10/10 barec... you should add to your senba.

how often do you see a 10/10 S rank weapon on pc/ps2 server?

well let me put it to you this way
consider the 'bonuses' we'll get in the future
what's gonna drop more on price the serafi senba or the barec?

when the shigga barets start droppin like candy and become as common as a bil de axe.

the serafi has more mileage in value. all guns will drop heavy in price

Alura
Jun 13, 2008, 06:56 AM
well let me put it to you this way
consider the 'bonuses' we'll get in the future
what's gonna drop more on price the serafi senba or the barec?

when the shigga barets start droppin like candy and become as common as a bil de axe.

the serafi has more mileage in value. all guns will drop heavy in price

this "bonus" your talking about is a 10% boost. it doesn't = to your always gonna get a wep to 10/10

just cuz your lightning serafi senba you clam isnt "common" doesnt mean people will buy it. id say if your gonna make a armor to sell it maybe make it the element of the mission people are playing the most.

norrisj15
Jun 13, 2008, 12:49 PM
What are baret boards in shop going for? 15mil? Since its a 13% shot to get a 10/10 srank with the grind bonus, you'd need roughly 6 or 7 baret boards. 6 x 15 = 90mil. Then you'd need 60 or so S+10 grinders. Your looking at over max meseta for a 10/10 barec.

Also what element an armor is isn't going to drastically increase/decrease it's value. For 60mil you could buy 2 pretty much buy 2 boards and make them whatever you want.

K-oz
Jun 13, 2008, 04:23 PM
the boosts are gonna drop GUN prices down dramatically because guns have no element so everyone is gonna make a whole bunch of rattlesnakes/shigga barets/etc etc with 0% chance of fail

also shigga baret boards will drop way more often so they may be 15 mil now but in the future they'll be like 1mil (they'll drop from normal boxes) and that's the board u need for a shigga barec

all im sayin is that the serafi-senba has a longer lasting values since armors won't be affected as much in the price drop of everything that's soon to come. and you still get no bonus to the % so yeah u can buy 2 serafi boards but there's no guarantee that you'll get a high %

thus this is why i'd consider it an even trade. And i also asked for a price check and the numbers given were within range with the shigga barec being priced 50mil and the serafi senba a max of 55mil.

In any case i have plenty other stuff that im looking for in the list not just the barec since i know it would be hard for most ppl to have that one.

BERTHA!
Jun 13, 2008, 05:06 PM
28% thunder huh?
Thunder is a sound.
It is 28% lightning.

Alura
Jun 13, 2008, 05:25 PM
since when do 11* weps drop from normal boxes LOL i know 11* weps will drop when the monsters lvl change to 150+ .. moatoob already has its s2 missions and only drops sigga desta's the monsters there are not over lvl 150 so the drops wont change. barets will be a boss drop as far as we know... the more you overprice your stuff the more people who wont trade with you.

Pandaling
Jun 13, 2008, 05:41 PM
The synth boost will only give +20%... The barec has a 66% chance for success normally, so with the boost it'll be 86%.... There is still that 14% chance for fail.

And when exactly do you think the price for baret boards will drop to 1mil <<; It's only dropped in boss boxes, not from boxes. Only in the Remaining Blades (http://psupedia.info/Remaining_Blades) run will you see barecs. Its the made weapon and it's an area drop, which means it will drop at a lame low percent (think of agito repca... psycho wands...) So doubtfully the price will ever drop to that low. Oh and btw... that run comes out in oh... 4-6months?

and btw Norris... you don't need catilium for barec/barets ^-^ (you need hapotite)

Follisimo
Jun 13, 2008, 05:44 PM
since when do 11* weps drop from normal boxes LOL i know 11* weps will drop when the monsters lvl change to 150+ .. moatoob already has its s2 missions and only drops sigga desta's the monsters there are not over lvl 150 so the drops wont change. barets will be a boss drop as far as we know... the more you overprice your stuff the more people who wont trade with you.

It's an area drop in Remaining Blades that we won't see for like 2-3 months if that soon. Area drops are harder to come by than normal box drops. So it might be just a bit easier to get than Pwand [b].

http://psupedia.info/Remaining_Blades

.................................................. ......................

Also a heads up come Dengeki Cup there will be at least 2 very nice armors dropping in Dengeki Cup like candy too. They won't have all 4 slots but they have enough of the ones that people really need depending on their class. More class specific armors are coming out too which will drive down prices of the lower armors too. Once the Armas Line drops that will make serafi-senbas drop in price for the noobs since the elites will be upgrading to better armors.

Also I promise after the MAG extension there will be at least 50+ serafi-senbas for sale due to people trying to make higher % than ones they already have. I myself am trying to get my girl better % than her set and she has all 25%+.

Things are priced high now but after the MAG bonus things will drop in price quite a bit and will not regain their value they are around right now. Now it's a high grinded item like 7+ then it will not really drop in price.

K-oz
Jun 13, 2008, 06:03 PM
makes no sense really for something to drop in base price and keep the same upgraded price. and i checked the remaining blades for the mission with the shigga baret drops and you guys are correct, I was goin by rumor on that which seems a number of people seem to swear that guns will take a big dive in price due to the bonuses and new missions. (you all kknow who u are)

even tho new armors may come for class specific, i just don't see 'em being as popular as the multi-class armors for the simple reason that ppl some times like to switch up and play something different or would like to pass their armor around to their alts instead of buying different armors to fit 'em. Correct?

take Al-senba for example it's worth like 500k and heck i see the stats and i like it for low level characters but then again most of my characters can't even use it so it's 'meh'. Unless you are decidedly sticking to one class type "all round armors will always > class specific armos"

I don't particularly believe the serafi-senbas are that great, heck when i got mine i thought i got a crappy one till i saw everyone make a fuss about it lol and in honest trust i want to get rid of it already but I at least want to get something i actually want in exchange. So everyone wins. And again the price check on my serafi was 35 to 55 mil and on the barec 50mil soooo im not particularly being irrational with the pricing am i?

i received an offer for a 10/10 maganac which price checked at 7 mil. and i told the offeree i'll give u 10 mil for it so it's the maganac (i over priced HIS maganac big whoop) so that drops the serafi to 50.

bottomline is im not tryna rob anyone or under-value their items. I firstly asked for prices on all this stuff and then posted the trade so i dont know why everyone is still getting jumpy when u urselfs gave me these values.

Adriano
Jun 13, 2008, 06:07 PM
Why not ask for a mid-high grinded barec? then grind the rest yourself during the boost? ;o

Follisimo
Jun 13, 2008, 06:18 PM
Al-senba is techer only and only drops as a whole.

Crisla-senba drops in Dengeki...
http://psupedia.info/Crisla-senba (most people play these classes and for the one that don't)

Rabol Buti drops in Dengeki...
http://psupedia.info/Rabol_Buti

Rabol Vijeri drops in Dengeki
http://psupedia.info/Rabol_Vijeri

And the item that will replace Serafi-senba for the elite players is the Armas Line which no clue where it drops but someone can fill this in for me.
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/2/1636/armas_line/

Also the people say when White Beast S2 comes out that serafi-senba [b] will drop more often. Dunno if that is true but people believe it and so they will wait for deals when trying to buy. Only things that will sadly go up is the materials of these items. :(
(pretty much the majority of the classes that get played)

K-oz
Jun 13, 2008, 06:25 PM
Why not ask for a mid-high grinded barec? then grind the rest yourself during the boost? ;o

because after comparing stats to other shotguns the barec is only useful to me at 10/10 it's stats vary greatly per grind. making a shigga baret or even a van brella a better choice until the barec's highest grind.

plus i have little patience lol if i got a 9/10 barec i'd definetly try to grind it the moment i got lv 3 luck and take my 70% chance of break.

besides the list reflects my wants with barec 10/10 being my top choice i have plenty other choices why are ppl so focused on the barec?? I have the barec at 1st cuz well i'd rather take THAT than any other item.

But there's still a lot there that im interested in and i'd give you the price check value plus some extra mils in credit for like i did with overpricing the maganac to 10mil.