PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 What Musik should they add Next?

Androse_Sye
Jun 12, 2008, 01:55 PM
I wonder what musik for the PSU should they add like for your jukebox in ya room? I was thinking they should add PSO ep2 Jungle...

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 12, 2008, 01:58 PM
Needs More Pso EP 3 music. I dont think its even on the disk though...

Ken_Silver
Jun 12, 2008, 01:59 PM
if anything, I want "the Frenzy wilds" again from Episode 2. Better known as the fight against that big flying native creature before you get to the Central Dome.

...Can't remember his name...

Syanaide
Jun 13, 2008, 02:37 PM
Gal Gryphon?

Leah
Jun 13, 2008, 02:47 PM
the music i was expecting for falz memoria

Alia
Jun 13, 2008, 02:56 PM
the music i was expecting for falz memoria

The Nearest Place to Heaven Part 1

Prince_Medion
Jun 13, 2008, 04:26 PM
i want can still see the light from pso, and some more old sega games music like panzer dragoon

Omega_Weltall
Jun 13, 2008, 04:31 PM
a remix of the music on Spaceship Noah at the end of PS2
some sort of rendition of the original PS1 theme (the redid PS2's theme for PSO)
i kinda want some more tracks from PS3 though that one track from episode 4 is a remix of the dungeon theme form PS3.
ya some more tracks from other Sega games would be great (Space Harrier comes to mind)

Weeaboolits
Jun 13, 2008, 04:51 PM
Twinkle Circuit.

Gunslinger-08
Jun 13, 2008, 04:55 PM
I want the spring and fall lobby music... Cherry Blossom, I think it's called.

Alia
Jun 13, 2008, 04:56 PM
Revolution to the Origin Part 1

in other words, the "ambient" Ruins track from PSO. That's one thing that kind of bugs me about the PSO PSU missions in MAG.....they all just use the enemy battle track. In PSO it would flow back and forth seamlessly from ambient to battle.

Mman2000
Jun 13, 2008, 06:34 PM
Tower of caelum music from ep.3 please. I played there just for the music in PSO, I'd like to get it again in PSU.

landman
Jun 14, 2008, 03:45 AM
Being realistic, Sonic Heroes? xD

A2K
Jun 14, 2008, 05:45 AM
I say Sonic Team should just reach into the Sega grab bag and make all sorts of music available, the final list being not unlike what a boxed set of "Sega's Greatest Hits" would be. Although, as great as some music was at the time, it might be too much of a contrast to have Genesis FM chip music in its original form coming out of there. Although, there are some exceptions (read: Streets of Rage 2). It's a bit of a toss up. Slightly more recent stuff from the Saturn and Dreamcast eras would fit right in, though.

Revolution to the Origin Part 1

in other words, the "ambient" Ruins track from PSO. That's one thing that kind of bugs me about the PSO PSU missions in MAG.....they all just use the enemy battle track. In PSO it would flow back and forth seamlessly from ambient to battle.

I always thought that, instead of playing the regular music in the lobbies, they should play some sort of unique theme which would usually end up being a mellow version of the area's music.

A slower, relaxed version of "Raffon Meadow" for Raffon Field Base, for example.

A few of the lobbies do have their own music now (Paracabana, Shitenkaku Tower, etc.) but it would be neat to hear this everywhere.

RadXXL
Jun 14, 2008, 06:46 AM
Tower of Caleum from Ep. 3. Only area I ever played during free matches, cause I loved the music. Also, this is my first post EVER on the PSOW forums, and ive been a member since 2001. :P

I tend to use the site and read the news...Im a member of to many forums as is.

Broodstar1337
Jun 14, 2008, 08:27 AM
I want original music that's actually good.

Kylie
Jun 14, 2008, 08:20 PM
I want original music that's actually good.
I second this. I was pleasantly surprised by the Moatoob Theme. I thought it was going to be the less than enjoyable music that plays in Dagora, but it's different and actually pretty good.