PDA

View Full Version : Nitro's gateway to his weirdness

Nitro Vordex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:09 PM
AKA, my dream.I don't think I could tell you straight from the beginning, but I'll tell you from the earliest thing I remember.

Side Note: Damn your dream simulator Shlig! >:U

I appear...in some sort of lobby on PSYOU. Except, I'm a player, and I have the dagger/Varista pairing that I use now. Of course, for some reason, my body was in third person, but I felt like I could move freely anyways. Now, in this lobby, there a load of players. I. Mean. Loads. If there were that many players in a lobby on PSU for real, PS2's would have crashed. o_O

Anyways, Everyone is just running around showing off photon arts, of which I'm thinking if this were on my computer, I'd have lagged off!(Yes, most of my dream have a certain amount of ludicity). At some point, I start looking for someone. I'm not sure who, although I think it might have been Tessu, because of the Guardians card I saw "on screen". ( :???: )

So, I start running in the direction of an arrow that has appeared mysteriously on the side of my "screen". But, as I follow this arrow, the lobby that I was in, which was probably something like AMF areas, it starts becoming outside, and it's desert. I figured I'm near the exit/entrance to the lobby. This desert spot...there was no one else around, and the sky had an odd orange tinge, while...slightly black. As I got to the entrance, there's some kind of small dark clouds near it, and when I walk into them, everything goes white, like Shlig's dream thing.

When the white clears, well damn. I'm in a vast desert, and walking a short distance away from me...was a giant Null, from Dennou Coil. This huge black humanoid thing had to have been 60 feet tall.

Oh, did I mention I was on a horse of some kind? The horse started running AT THE THING. It jumped, hit the Null...and everything went white again. I ended up at the entrance again, but I seemed to be in a twighlight area of that area. Which there were plently of monsters roaming around. I started blasting them, yes, like DBZ blasting them, and started running forward. At some point I ended up near the mini dark clouds again. Something grabbed me, and pulled me through.

Of which I proceeded to be inside some kind of game THAT I'M SURE I'VE PLAYED AND CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH GAME IT IS.

After that, it gets a little fuzzy, so yeah. Not as interesting as Sord's I know, but I might post tonight's dream tomorrow if I'm bored enough.

Out_Kast
Jun 12, 2008, 02:12 PM
You dream about PSU? ¬.¬''

Nitro Vordex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:13 PM
I played all of yesterday, so be quiet. >:U

Out_Kast
Jun 12, 2008, 02:14 PM
Well what else should I have expected? This is a gaming forum... :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:16 PM
Couple days ago it was school. >_>;

TalHex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:19 PM
dennou coil infects your dreams! heh thats what you get for watching a badass anime, what episode are you on now?

Nitro Vordex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:20 PM
I finished already. Great ending.

There was almost tears. TEARS ARE MANLY.

When you're by yourself.

TalHex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:21 PM
yeah... that anime has more plot twistes then a rope tied by a demented boy scout!

Nitro Vordex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:22 PM
With ADD!

Out_Kast
Jun 12, 2008, 02:24 PM
Couple days ago it was school. >_>;

School sucks.
But at least I've got someone in my age group to complain with! :wacko:

TalHex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:26 PM
what 17 isn't in your age group?

Tessu
Jun 12, 2008, 02:28 PM
Good luck finding me. ;o

Out_Kast
Jun 12, 2008, 02:28 PM
I work in 5's.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:29 PM
I never did find you, I got lost after I left the base and everything changed.

Yet another side note: Damn your dream simulator Shlig! >:U

Who else got that anyways? I know Van did.

TalHex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:29 PM
aww... i feel rejected... too young for the cool kids, too old for the young'ns

Tessu
Jun 12, 2008, 02:30 PM
Tal, I'm just a little older than you :'D We can be cool kids together.

Also, aww. I is lost forever.
I got the dream simulator, though I haven't installed it yet...
Oh, and Spike got it too.

TalHex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:31 PM
i would get it but i don't like PSX or ePSXe... they're meanies to me

Nitro Vordex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:33 PM
I got to a part last night with a dead guy.

Which scared me senseless. >____>;

I'm never playing that game at night ever again.

Tessu
Jun 12, 2008, 02:34 PM
xD I don't do things late at night that may be unpredictable. EVERYTHING scares me at night.

What did he look like?

Nitro Vordex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:36 PM
Dead? :???:

I don't know, I saw him on the ground and said, out loud,"Aw hell no" and ran straight into a wall.

Tessu
Jun 12, 2008, 02:39 PM
...He said that?

Nitro Vordex
Jun 12, 2008, 02:40 PM
No, I said that. :lol: