PDA

View Full Version : [b]XBOX:[/b] Who has theJP version?

GreatGino
Jan 24, 2003, 11:30 PM
well, how is it? im dying to know...

lolita edit: don't say jap say jp

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-01-25 01:57 ]</font>

Kalbelgarion
Jan 24, 2003, 11:41 PM
First of all, the correct, more acceptible abbreveation for "Japanese" is "JP"..."Jap" is oftentimes taken as a derogatory term.

And, secondly, I've heard a bit of praise for the game from those who imported it. But, really, it's pretty much the same as the GCN version. If you read reviews for that, you'd pretty much get a good idea of how the XBOX version is.

Elixer
Jan 25, 2003, 12:21 AM
yea there not really all that much difference in the gameplay i heard with the xbox they would do some stuff to get rid of dupeing and stuff by downloading patches or something (or so i heard) but all together there not to much difference.

LollipopLolita
Jan 25, 2003, 04:58 AM
i'm getting it soon, i'll post pics and stuff... maybe...

Jack
Jan 25, 2003, 09:43 AM
When you get it, let us know that the server names are. If Microsoft's handling it, it might just be SERVER1, SERVER2, etc.

z3r0-
Jan 25, 2003, 10:57 AM
Um you could have it but you cant give a good impression because you cant go online if you have a mod chip and you cant play an import with out a mod chip.

LollipopLolita
Jan 25, 2003, 04:32 PM
jp xbox. i'll post news when i have them

TerribleDeliMeat
Jan 25, 2003, 05:04 PM
I dont think there will be too much (if any) change to gameplay (unless there's a content download for that rumored Xbox only character later).

But I think the big change will be how the servers are run. I think Microsoft will be more aggressive in weeding out potential client end problems. However, since Microsoft is handling the servers...I wonder if this will affect xbox player's downloadable quests, etc.