PDA

View Full Version : any new info on master classes?

nightlights
Jun 12, 2008, 04:16 PM
master classes? anyone have a clue when they are going to release them? i'm so ready to get my lvl 50 spells...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 12, 2008, 04:23 PM
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Uh, no.

LuigiMario
Jun 12, 2008, 04:44 PM
Why would there be?

Wiz
Jun 12, 2008, 04:51 PM
Sometime after Dengeki.

Zorafim
Jun 12, 2008, 05:46 PM
They can clear runs in five minutes solo. That's all I know.

Colonel Mustard
Jun 12, 2008, 06:02 PM
There are good things about them and there are bad things about them.

Dragwind
Jun 12, 2008, 06:14 PM
Probably not for a while. We can't say anything for sure yet, but my guess would be in about 1 1/2 months to 2 months in my opinion. Possibly longer.

Inazuma
Jun 12, 2008, 06:44 PM
There are good things about them and there are bad things about them.

good things:
they kill monsters faster than the forte types
they dont require as much equip as the forte types
its easier to manage your palette

bad things:
uh, i dunno. i guess if you are one of those players who expects to do everything extremely well, you might be upset at having to specialize in a single form of combat. if you dont switch to a master type, you might be upset at being weak in comparison. Protranzer and acrotechter dont have any kind of master type ver either, so those players are sorta being left behind. but acromaster could very well fix that.

Acrofighter13
Jun 15, 2008, 12:53 AM
uhh is any1 aware of when masterclasses will be released?

and should i sell my weapons i bought for masterclasses or keep them until there realeased?

pikachief
Jun 15, 2008, 12:55 AM
GMs said its planned for around august

also prices for those weapons may go up when master classes are released

Acrofighter13
Jun 15, 2008, 01:06 AM
wow thats lame i heard it was early july but ur prolly right
and the reason i asked about keeping them is because i have no extra spending money but ill prolly just keep em'

basch609
Aug 7, 2008, 04:13 AM
what are the master classes and what weapons will they be able to use?

fightmaster?

fighmaster?

techmaster?

basch609
Aug 7, 2008, 04:19 AM
wow thats lame i heard it was early july but ur prolly right
and the reason i asked about keeping them is because i have no extra spending money but ill prolly just keep em'

i hope they release new weps with the master classes,like scimitars,or just ur fists and legs(youd equip any rank c-s and your feet to your knees and your hands to your shoulders glow,then you do karate) itd be awesome.or maybe a lvl 20 special for newman or human

Arada
Aug 7, 2008, 04:55 AM

fightmaster?

fighmaster?

techmaster?

It's FighMaster (FM), GunMaster (GM) and MasterForce (MF).

All master classes will use S weapons. And I mean exclusively S weapons. You cannot equip A rank or lower weapons to them.

FM will be able to use Spears, Axes, Double Sabers and Swords.
GM will be able to use Rifles, Shotguns, Laser Cannons, Twin Handguns.
MF will be able to use Rods, Wands and TCSM.

All PAs corresponding PAs will be able to go up to 50.

These classes don't get the PP use reduction of the Forte classes.
These classes have lower stats than the Forte Classes.
These classes have a speed boost (which makes quite a difference).

i hope they release new weps with the master classes

They won't.

joefro
Aug 7, 2008, 05:11 AM
All PAs corresponding PAs will be able to go up to 50.

Except MF can only get support to ten.

Phoenix_Black
Aug 7, 2008, 05:24 AM
Well, Acromaster is in PSP, right? Any specs on that? Maybe it'll come to PSU...

Arada
Aug 7, 2008, 06:59 AM
The PSP classes are very different from the "normal" PSU classes.

On PSP, there are no Forte types. Only masters.

To give you an exemple, on PSP, MF can equip:
A ranks: Knuckles, Double Saber, Spears, Saber, Slicer, Handgun, Machine Gun, RCSM
S ranks: Double Daggers, Daggers, Whips, Bows, Cards, Rod, Wand, TCSM

CHA0TIX
Aug 7, 2008, 08:42 AM
Sometime after Dengeki.

Second.

DjDragoon
Aug 7, 2008, 11:35 AM
From PSUpedia

Fighmaster:
http://psupedia.info/Fighmaster

Gunmaster:
http://psupedia.info/Gunmaster

MasterForce:
http://psupedia.info/Masterforce

Japanese have had these classes for I think about half a year. I'm so ready for this stuff.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 7, 2008, 11:57 AM
Nedauiz GBR - > Dengeki. -> Master classes - > BAWWWW -> MORE BAWWWWWWWW

HELLBOT
Aug 7, 2008, 12:19 PM
good things:
they kill monsters faster than the forte types
they dont require as much equip as the forte types
its easier to manage your palette

bad things:
uh, i dunno. i guess if you are one of those players who expects to do everything extremely well, you might be upset at having to specialize in a single form of combat. if you dont switch to a master type, you might be upset at being weak in comparison. Protranzer and acrotechter dont have any kind of master type ver either, so those players are sorta being left behind. but acromaster could very well fix that.

protanser is considerd a master class by alot of people

Tsavo
Aug 7, 2008, 12:42 PM
lol

but so true.

Proto07
Aug 7, 2008, 01:11 PM
But it doesn't make it true does it?

Who bumped this old thang...

Inazuma
Aug 7, 2008, 02:15 PM

Sonic Team doesnt consider it a master type, so thats that.

caboose1988
Aug 11, 2008, 01:36 AM
will the master classes be available for psu v1?

NDW
Aug 11, 2008, 01:53 AM
will the master classes be available for psu v1?

I don't think so, AotI types only I believe.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 11, 2008, 02:06 AM
But it doesn't make it true does it?

Who bumped this old thang...

You can thank this guy, who also has given us the Retarded Post Of The Day. :wacko:

fightmaster?

fighmaster?

techmaster?

Arika
Aug 11, 2008, 02:18 AM
Don't expect this to be too soon, you have to face the reality :wacko:

gryphonvii
Aug 11, 2008, 07:38 PM
I tink probably around october, since they are not giving us anything until after mag v2. remember they said MAG V2 wasn't gonna interrupt normal update? But they and everyone else are treating it ike one, so we are falling even more behind.

Ken_Silver
Aug 11, 2008, 07:47 PM

Optimistic, you are not. :nono:

It'll be a while. That's for sure. But no one knows what the future may hold. Even Sega doesn't know. After all, the school year is starting up soon. That's when Sega will give us all of the goods. Because Sega is crazy. :wacko:

pikachief
Aug 11, 2008, 07:51 PM

It'll be a while. That's for sure. But no one knows what the future may hold. Even Sega doesn't know. After all, the school year is starting up soon. That's when Sega will give us all of the goods. Because Sega is crazy. :wacko:

actually i think he's very optimistic, he thinks were gonna get 3 large updates in a row before ST messes up! :O

loljk

Alastor_Haven
Aug 11, 2008, 07:55 PM

Hmmm...

So where going to stop complaining

Sweet

Let me rephrase

Neudaiz GBR - > BAWWWWWWWWW for god knows how long

Have fun <3

Syl
Aug 11, 2008, 08:07 PM
Neudaiz GBR.

Coming soon 2009 Q1

Ken_Silver
Aug 11, 2008, 08:12 PM
lol. I mean, Sega does want our money right?

There is a chance that they might get on the ball again, like we were a year ago, right?

I hope that the real serious baawwwing is over and done with. MAG 2 was one of the main reasons that baawwing started and was being taken serious. Now that it is done and over with, the updates should be a bit more fluent.

After all, we now know that we aren't being totally ignored and all of the doomsday threads aren't popping up.

Sega knows that we are here. The server move and MAG 2 finally went off. They wouldn't move the servers just to shut them down.

I'll have hope that we get the master classes and the Lightning Carnival before Thanksgiving.

Call me optimistic, but I say there is now reason to have hope.

Para
Aug 12, 2008, 08:14 AM
Sit, wait and shut up.

Arika
Aug 12, 2008, 08:44 AM
from psow front page.
They has planed to sell western version of PSP , and expected to sell quite well, because that the series is more welknown than MH
so I guess they should take care of their name/credit seriously.

Pika
Aug 12, 2008, 09:22 AM
wow...so much worry about updates after only a short time with out them......yall didnt play PSO...did ya? i mean...if ya did, you'd realize this is going well still o.O

RufuSwho
Aug 12, 2008, 10:03 AM
totally agree with Pika!

Only then, a jedi, can you be.

DarkEliteRico
Aug 12, 2008, 10:04 AM
wow...so much worry about updates after only a short time with out them......yall didnt play PSO...did ya? i mean...if ya did, you'd realize this is going well still o.O
No problem is most of us DID play PSO and we don't want to relive or see the same horrid mistakes again and again. The US side of PSO as well as BB didn't get as many of those lovely updates and events to keep things alive since this game is still somewhat of a niche game you love it or hate it.

Golto
Aug 12, 2008, 01:15 PM
People need to stop bring up PSO's lack of updates to excuse our current 6-7 months behind in updates for PSU. Each version of PSO was a lot more complete out of the box than PSU is. PSU is designed for frequent updates PSO wasn't.

Kizeragi
Aug 12, 2008, 01:17 PM
Sit, wait and shut up.

I'm with this. Not like anyone will listen though.

Pika
Aug 13, 2008, 05:17 PM
People need to stop bring up PSO's lack of updates to excuse our current 6-7 months behind in updates for PSU. Each version of PSO was a lot more complete out of the box than PSU is. PSU is designed for frequent updates PSO wasn't.

no it wasnt..it had very few levels, and fewer quests, (which, by the way is about all we ever did get, some new quests..and even after DC pso..they were mostly quests we had all ready gotten before..) add to that the list of items that were never released here...

PSO is brought up as its where this game comes from, same people making it at that. the difference is psu gets regular updates, pso never did.

PSU is behind, we were always meant to be 3-4 months behind, this was said when it all started. now, due to a couple issues, especially this past month with the move and the delay of MAG, were a bit further behind. but look, they gave us the event back that was promised, and have more lined up once its done.

hewitt
Aug 13, 2008, 05:51 PM
no it wasnt..it had very few levels, and fewer quests, (which, by the way is about all we ever did get, some new quests..and even after DC pso..they were mostly quests we had all ready gotten before..) add to that the list of items that were never released here...

PSO is brought up as its where this game comes from, same people making it at that. the difference is psu gets regular updates, pso never did.

PSU is behind, we were always meant to be 2-3 months behind, this was said when it all started. now, due to a whole buttload of issues, especially this past month with the move and the delay of MAG, were almost 7 months behind. but look, after about 6 weeks they gave us the event back that was promised, and have more lined up to be delayed once its done.

Fixed. :\

Pika
Aug 13, 2008, 07:22 PM
Fixed. :

......thanks for ignoring my points...if you want to debate this with me..then DEBATE, dont just edit my posts with the same points i all ready posted explanations for. you've added nothing to this conversation by doing this.

(i mean this in the nicest way by the way.)