PDA

View Full Version : AotI About MAG v2...

Ken_Silver
Jun 12, 2008, 11:13 PM
When exactly are we going to get it? I haven't heard of any dates, minus mid to late June. I want to know so that I can clear my schedule and have time to play.

Is there any official word on this? Any credible rumors? Anything?

Turb0
Jun 12, 2008, 11:16 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=81038

joefro
Jun 12, 2008, 11:30 PM
Please, please, please, please be on the 20th! Not the 27! If its on the 27th then for both MAGs I'll have missed half. For the first one, I only had internet for the two weeks(at&t dsl, never reliable, I've switched to cable though ^^.) Now for the second one I'll be on vacation for half of the first week and the beginning of the second ><. I guess no Spread Needle/G for me.

Ken_Silver
Jun 12, 2008, 11:38 PM
Aww that's no good. I was going to be somewhere the 27th! 65 stopped me once. And I don't want to miss it again! I want a date that I can plan accordingly too.

SEEEGGGAAAAAAA!

Indica
Jun 13, 2008, 12:05 AM
I really dont feel like doing MAG again. Sega should just cancel any plans and just give us all 200 Million Prizes

Ken_Silver
Jun 13, 2008, 12:52 AM
I really dont feel like doing MAG again. Sega should just cancel any plans and just give us all 200 Million Prizes

But they won't. because this Sega. So we gotta go out there and earn it. :D

Besides, my alt's need the MP from MAG. That way, I can play any mission I want afterwards and not have to worry about leveling up my job. Just my actual level.