PDA

View Full Version : Psycho Wand

r00tabaga
Jun 13, 2008, 11:57 AM
I never had one in either PSO or PSU, & I just watched a video on youtube of both versions of the PW and I gotta say Sega really "dropped the ball" on the newer (boring) version! It doesn't open or retract when used (or close up when finished). I remember that the Brionic I had and other weps too had visual features like retracting and wutnot. Why did they call it a PW and not include it's most recognizable feature!!!???!!!

------->venting<---------

chaostroop3
Jun 13, 2008, 12:01 PM
dono why they never made it open like in pso....maybe there lazy lol

desturel
Jun 13, 2008, 12:34 PM
Probably because it's "Kubara" in this game, they didn't want to give it any special animation so it's stuck in the open position... Or they could have just been lazy.

Weeaboolits
Jun 13, 2008, 12:39 PM
I thought its most recognizable feature was bringing down barriers? Why can't I hurt a shielded Gainoceros with it? I call hax.

Iduno
Jun 13, 2008, 12:40 PM
all our weapons are just reskins with different effects and stats

Making a weapon actualy move in a unique way is now too difficult for sonic team, it seems

Yuudai_Riisu
Jun 13, 2008, 12:42 PM
all our weapons are just reskins with different effects and stats

Making a weapon actualy move in a unique way is now too difficult for sonic team, it seems

Yeah, but the original Psycho wand did not retract.

r00tabaga
Jun 13, 2008, 02:16 PM
ACTUALLY YES IT DID.........once an enemy was near, the staff part extended and the three "blades" opened up. When finished the weapon retracted to it's original state. Youtube...

Weeaboolits
Jun 13, 2008, 03:30 PM
ACTUALLY YES IT DID.........once an enemy was near, the staff part extended and the three "blades" opened up. When finished the weapon retracted to it's original state. Youtube...http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/monsen11.gif