PDA

View Full Version : LF > 42%+ Zagzas GOOD offers inside plz check them ;3

PepperCat
Jun 13, 2008, 12:12 PM
Hey All,

Sorry to do this but I no longer want Twin Bearclaws, I'll try to get them on my own. Funny thing about bearclaws is that the are only 3 ATP difference from 9* Tenora twin claws. :x

For Zagzas any element but dark (prefer Light and Ground atm). I prefer no breaks, but if there are breaks then 5+/8+ is ok just not as valuable to me.

If you want to take a look at my tradelist its here:

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=80045

Also, because these are hard to get and synth (I've made 5 so far all nub %), I will consider trading my UBAR items listed here:

42% Fire Mugunruk 2/10 *SOLD FOR LOVE INFERNO*
42% Ice Mugunruk *SOLD FOR LOVE INFERNO*
46% Ground Mugunruk
46% Light Mugunruk *TRADED* (for 42% Light 4/10, + Serafi-Senba 30% Lightning)
46% Dark Mugunruk *TRADED* (for 42% Dark 4/10 + Prev serafi)
38% Muktengek

42% Ice Double Agito
36% Light Double Agito

37% Light Ank Bico 5/10
36% Lightning Ank Zagza
42% Ice Bil de Axe *NEW*
42% Ground Bil de Axe 2/10 *NEW*

32% Ice Tyrant Spadac
36% Light Tyrant Spadac 3/10
30% Ground Grand Cross 3/10 *REPO'd*
42% Ground Grand Cross 1/10
46% Ice Grand Cross 1/10 *NEW*

50% Dark Kubiri-hiken

42% Light Storm Line *SOLD* (For a high price, stranger.)
46% Light Shinowa-Line

^*If you want to trade for any of the above items I'm expecting matching or better % as Bil De Axes take morbinia's and have more PP*^

I'm really ONLY after Ank Zagzas but if you have an uber set of Twin Sabers (11 or 12*, 42%+) or maybe a Serafi-Senba 28%+ (Fire, Light and Ground wanted) or lastly a Gudda Iggac 36%+ (Light, Ground or Lightning) I MIGHT consider the offer.

Feel free to take a look at my tradelist and make other offers based on whats there as well, I'm too lasy to bump the topic but I have updated it.

If you want to offer on stuff in my tradelist, might as well do it here.

Thanks all,

Pep.

rdarkmaster
Jun 13, 2008, 03:08 PM
Gl pep :D

PepperCat
Jun 13, 2008, 05:42 PM

ORLY? Welland, Ontario?

That's where my family is from... XD

PepperCat
Jun 13, 2008, 06:08 PM
I already sent it to u in the official forums so i'll just repeat it on here

42% Fire Mugunruk 2/10
42% Ice Mugunruk
46% Ground Mugunruk
46% Light Mugunruk
46% Dark Mugunruk
38% Muktengek

42% Ice Double Agito
36% Light Double Agito

37% Light Ank Bico 5/10
36% Lightning Ank Zagza

32% Ice Tyrant Spadac
36% Light Tyrant Spadac 3/10
30% Ground Grand Cross 3/10
42% Ground Grand Cross 1/10

50% Dark Kubiri-hiken

42% Light Storm Line
46% Light Shinowa-Line

in exchange for my 28% thunder serafi and 50% ice 5/10 bear claws.

you get what you are looking for and i get a bunch of stuff i don't particular want but that will serve me well at elast till i get to level cap. ^ You DON'T want them? Then why bother messaging me? ^

You can take that offer and _ _ _ _ _ it.

That has to be the greediest response I've ever seen.

FYI, one of my spears is worth a 50% Bearclaw, maybe more.

There's not a chance in hell I would accept your offer, nor will I EVER do trades with you again.

Good job...

Mysterious-G
Jun 13, 2008, 06:11 PM
Pm'ed.

ThaiSoup
Jun 13, 2008, 06:24 PM
Pep? o.O GTFO My pso-w! ; > Kidding. Make me wish I kept that 42% Zagza I had >.< I want ground tyrants D:

K-oz
Jun 13, 2008, 06:32 PM
^ You DON'T want them? Then why bother messaging me? ^

You can take that offer and _ _ _ _ _ it.

That has to be the greediest response I've ever seen.

FYI, one of my spears is worth a 50% Bearclaw, maybe more.

There's not a chance in hell I would accept your offer, nor will I EVER do trades with you again.

Good job...

Best Spears in Game
Spear
Mugunburga - 12 (unreleased)
Mugunburgac - 12
Muktengek - 11

Best Twin Claws in Game
Twin Claw
Shide-Misaki - 12 (unreleased)
Twin Bearclaw - 11
Yamata-Misaki - 11

where are your spears at? not even in the top 3 bear claw 2nd strongest t.claw in game. the ONLY good thing about your spears is that you have a full set of flavors and a nice percent on it. However it's still only a 10* spear that's not even in the top 3 spears in the game. Down the line when more muktengek/mugunburgac become available how much do u think ur spear will be worth?

And twin bear claw will still hold it's value down the line because ther'es NOTHING stronger than it, other than the shide-misaki, and when is that coming out?

so yeah ur spear is not = twin bear claw, snap out of it. You said it yourself that you aren't looking for a 1:1 trade

and like i told u on the official forums:

the moment you posted what i privated messaged you, you put a big sign on your forehead that says (im a lil kid look at me go!)

someone said 'it's not about what you want, but what everyone values it" i disagree. As it IS the case often where someone is willign to let go of a bunch of stuff they DON'T want for something they REALLY want. I have no big interest in those items she posted but she seems to have a big interest in the ones i particularly have in possession.

And i didn't even approach her in a rude manner I explained it to her that i'm willing to give her what she wants in exchange for the things on her list that arent on my want list. And yet she still felt OBLIGED to be immature about it. why?

and no i won't post PM offers, i'm not on the same page as pepper here.

another reason tho i'll admit to for why i asked for everythin on her list, is because i've been told that people don't like pepper for having taken a bunch of stuff from some couple so i've been encouraged to 'take her for all she's worth' in exchange for what she wants.

all in all at least my offer included something that you seem to be looking for and I didnt mean it to be disrespectful in any way. You should learn to have some ethic when you deal with people.

Enjoy your thread. And again BEST OF LUCK finding what you want and i do mean it in a good way unlike what you may think.

Adriano
Jun 13, 2008, 06:38 PM
Best Spears in Game
Spear
Mugunburga - 12 (unreleased)
Mugunburgac - 12
Muktengek - 11

where are your spears at? :

Star rarity =/= usefullness
Mugunburgacs are teh suck

K-oz
Jun 13, 2008, 06:52 PM
Star rarity =/= usefullness
Mugunburgacs are teh suck

oh i agree they suck...until you get 'em grinded highly.

same with shigga barecs.

i'd expect to see sum better grinds on stuff in the near future with the grind boost. thus other spears will lose in value having same %s.

i'm not saying pepper's spears suck, im just sayin they aren't in top 3 in the long run.
bear claws are. and thats why one of her spears =/= bear claw, like she claims. i'd love to see who'd make that 1:1 trade

Kletian123
Jun 13, 2008, 06:59 PM
I like where this thread is going...

PepperCat
Jun 13, 2008, 07:03 PM
Enough drama... god look here for more: http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=81091

Serious offers please.

Pep.

K-oz
Jun 13, 2008, 07:14 PM
i can live with that

and yeah i checked the thread out seemed like a fair contest to me.

and once more good luck on your trades.

PepperCat
Jun 14, 2008, 12:34 PM
Hey guys,

I updated my wants, no longer taking Twin Bearclaw... maybe after Sonichi's are gone.

Added a few more items to the offer list as well.

Pep.

KamikazeYoru
Jun 14, 2008, 11:58 PM
Wow K-zo why do you insist on causing drama and ruining everyones threads. Please enough with that and find something better else to do. Nice things Pep I'll let my friend know about this post I think she has a 46% ice zagza ^_^

PepperCat
Jun 15, 2008, 06:55 PM
Thx Yoru... although I have a 42% Ice Bil De Axe and the PP is better on the Bil de Axe but I still prefer the Zagza... :D

PepperCat
Jun 17, 2008, 09:38 AM
Bumpage.

KamikazeYoru
Jun 17, 2008, 03:31 PM
ah ok pep, it kinda sucks because they traded it any way XD but ill keep telling ppl about ur trade list and maybe someone will come along with a nice zagza :D