Mysterious-G
Jun 13, 2008, 04:51 PM
Uh. Meh. This time I SO want a bear claw! D:<

Thanks for the news, Jo! ;) <3

LuigiMario
Jun 13, 2008, 05:22 PM
Uh. Meh. This time I SO want a bear claw! D:<

Thanks for the news, Jo! ;) <3

You can buy 3 of my 85 Meow Mustaches. :)

PALRAPPYS
Jun 13, 2008, 05:41 PM
Come on, why not second MAG?

I want Dengeki to come out in summer. -_-

Ezodagrom
Jun 13, 2008, 05:44 PM

*points to title*
it's the jp update, not ours...
*edits 1st post to not cause more confusion :P*

Sasamichan
Jun 13, 2008, 05:45 PM

Why do people not realize, Dengeki was the Japanese sponsor for their Mission Carnival? Mission Carnival was the name of the event.

PALRAPPYS
Jun 13, 2008, 05:47 PM
Why do people not realize, Dengeki was the Japanese sponsor for their Mission Carnival? Mission Carnival was the name of the event.

I guess it's because it's because all the JP imoporters tended to call it Dengeki Mission Carnival?

And good to know that it read JP. Of course, I still doubt our next MAG will come next week, but regardless, I can hope!

Ezodagrom
Jun 13, 2008, 05:52 PM

1UP was the US sponsor for the Cup event, but everyone called it 1UP Cup, and before we had that event everyone called it Famitsu Cup. Everyone will keep calling Mission Carnival by Dengeki event (including me) until we know which will be the US sponsor (if there will be any).

Mysterious-G
Jun 13, 2008, 05:59 PM
So, this isnt our update?
So we still might get none... >_>'

Ezodagrom
Jun 13, 2008, 06:02 PM
So, this isnt our update?
So we still might get none... >_>'

The wedding lobby will be gone on June 20, so I guess we'll get our sonic b-day lobby on june 20 ^^;

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 17, 2008, 06:25 AM
IGN Mission Carnival, anybody?

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Jun 17, 2008, 09:42 AM
The music for that carnival was atrocious, annoying, and disturbing. -_- I cannot see why The same chorus kept repeadting, its enought to drive people mad, as well as losing a couple of brain cells too.

Kylie
Jun 17, 2008, 10:06 AM
Yippee? I guess we'll see this soon, and I can be reunited with my puyos.

a-NUB-is
Jun 17, 2008, 10:13 AM
You can buy 3 of my 85 Meow Mustaches. :)

I just sold 10 meow mustaches for 750k a piece 8-D

pikachief
Jun 17, 2008, 10:54 AM
IGN Mission Carnival, anybody?

no EGM Mission Carnival! 1up is the PSU Sponsor, and 1up makes EGM, and i still want my EGM Wand thats in the database :(

when they were 250k each i only bought 5 cuz i only felt like buying 5 and i was being a noob, i should've bought more lol oh well i'll be saving these 5!

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 17, 2008, 11:25 AM
I got 80 enough for 20 bear claws ^^; but im short on morbinia by 30 any1 selling 30 morbinia? lol :D

pikachief
Jun 17, 2008, 11:26 AM
i dont care for bearclaws much but i MIGHT make one if all 15 morbinia mysteriously fall in my lap! LOL

so far 5 has :(

Rust
Jun 17, 2008, 11:40 AM
I don't mind if we get that lobby way after JP got it.
I sure can wait for two more weeks of "SONIC HEROOOOOOEESSSS" shouting in my bleeding ears. :disapprove:

DjDragoon
Jun 17, 2008, 12:10 PM
Anyone have any idea on how many updates we have until Master classes based offa how the JP updates were released? I need a knuckles statue...

Ezodagrom
Jun 17, 2008, 12:22 PM
Anyone have any idea on how many updates we have until Master classes based offa how the JP updates were released? I need a knuckles statue...

Most likely Master classes will be released around August/September, but could be earlier or later (probably later though xD)

pikachief
Jun 17, 2008, 12:23 PM
Most likely Master classes will be released around August/September, but could be earlier or later (probably later though xD)

GMs said its planned for august/September so i could only guess it coming later lol

mvffin
Jun 17, 2008, 12:52 PM
i dont care for bearclaws much but i MIGHT make one if all 15 morbinia mysteriously fall in my lap! LOL

so far 5 has :(

just keep running The Dark God. Morbinia drops a LOT there.

zandra117
Jun 17, 2008, 01:04 PM
What no new missions or content? Has the expansion run out of totally new stuff already?

a-NUB-is
Jun 17, 2008, 01:04 PM
just keep running The Dark God. Morbinia drops a LOT there.

Sadly, Morbinia isn't my problem. I have a bunch of rucars to make and am missing the goldania. I might have almost 70m but I REFUSE to shell out any of it for some freaking easy-to-get synth items.

DjDragoon
Jun 17, 2008, 02:10 PM
GMs said its planned for august/September so i could only guess it coming later lol

Aww... don't tell me that... Why is it taking so damn long? JP players have had it for a couple of months now and their cap's like 150 T^T. They should at least increase the level cap for next update.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 17, 2008, 02:22 PM
Sadly, Morbinia isn't my problem. I have a bunch of rucars to make and am missing the goldania. I might have almost 70m but I REFUSE to shell out any of it for some freaking easy-to-get synth items.

this is how the rich stay rich and the poor stay broke :D

LuigiMario
Jun 17, 2008, 08:47 PM

They are 1mil now, you lose.

Ken_Silver
Jun 17, 2008, 08:51 PM
All event lobbies appear to have bad music. Remember 1up's hApPiNeSs song? I drove my college roommates mad with that. It was fun. The same thing happened when I bought Sonic and the Secret Rings too.

SEVEN RINGS IN HAND!

Gotta love Segac for their catchy music. :D

LuigiMario
Jun 17, 2008, 09:27 PM
All event lobbies appear to have bad music. Remember 1up's hApPiNeSs song? I drove my college roommates mad with that. It was fun. The same thing happened when I bought Sonic and the Secret Rings too.

SEVEN RINGS IN HAND!

Was it really a lobby music or a trade mission music? Because Halloween was the seasonally event music that time.

Rust
Jun 17, 2008, 09:45 PM
I'd assume, none of them. Well, wasn't seasonal lobby music, neither trade mission one. It was played in 3rd Floor's Club during the 1UP Cup event. And it wasn't that bad as a theme, IMO. Actually, I found it quite catchy and I'm planning to put it in Rust's room as soon as it comes out as a disc. :wacko:

Ken_Silver
Jun 17, 2008, 10:03 PM
I'd assume, none of them. Well, wasn't seasonal lobby music, neither trade mission one. It was played in 3rd Floor's Club during the 1UP Cup event. And it wasn't that bad as a theme, IMO. Actually, I found it quite catchy and I'm planning to put it in Rust's room as soon as it comes out as a disc. :wacko:

Are you on the PC? I hope so. I can go to your room and just sit there and listen to that song. Then I can drive my roommates mad again. That'd be a blast!

College Years... LOL.

A2K
Jun 17, 2008, 10:58 PM

SEVEN RINGS IN HAND!

In this thread: people who don't know what Space Channel 5 Part 2 is. :-P

LuigiMario
Jun 17, 2008, 11:41 PM
I just got a sample of it from PSUPedia, listened to it and.....

LuigiMario
Jun 17, 2008, 11:42 PM
DAMN!

pikachief
Jun 18, 2008, 12:48 AM

lol yea i know, some people dont know what the first is either tho :(

Rust
Jun 18, 2008, 08:28 AM
Are you on the PC? I hope so. I can go to your room and just sit there and listen to that song. Then I can drive my roommates mad again. That'd be a blast!

College Years... LOL.

Yes, I'm on PC servers.

I know 'This is My Happiness' is from Space Channel 5 Part 2 and what the game is about, but i never got to play any of those games though ,'cause I never got a DreamCast. I was just stating that as the way it was used for PSU, it wasn't a seasonal lobby music like the awful Sonic Heroes opening (which actually is the worst track from this game soundtrack). And it fitted well to the thing, since 1UP Cup was featuring Hal as the event holder, who everyone knows is the PSU version of Ualala. :wacko: