PDA

View Full Version : AUCTION: Shinowa Line 30% Ice/Light

K-oz
Jun 13, 2008, 07:31 PM
I have 2 shinowa line to get rid of they are both 30% one light and one ice.
you can bid on both or either one.

Starting Bids
Individual 15 mil
Pair 28 mil

the starting bids break me even on the nanos i used. I will go with whatever the best bid is come monday. So you have a chance at getting them for a good price.

I do not discriminate when it comes to business so ALL are welcomed to bid and the winner WILL get it for the amount he bidded. (i don't take back offers) however i ask that whoever's biddin be real with their offers.

NOTE: you can throw in valuable items in your bid (thats why i said "best" bid wins not 'highest" (this is entirely optional)

happy bidding.

ThaiSoup
Jun 13, 2008, 08:08 PM
I didn't feel like clogging Pep's thread with this. And I didn't feel like mailing you.

Best Spears in Game
Spear
Mugunburga - 12 (unreleased)
Mugunburgac - 12
Muktengek - 11

Best Twin Claws in Game
Twin Claw
Shide-Misaki - 12 (unreleased)
Twin Bearclaw - 11
Yamata-Misaki - 11

where are your spears at? not even in the top 3 bear claw 2nd strongest t.claw in game. the ONLY good thing about your spears is that you have a full set of flavors and a nice percent on it. However it's still only a 10* spear that's not even in the top 3 spears in the game. Down the line when more muktengek/mugunburgac become available how much do u think ur spear will be worth?

And twin bear claw will still hold it's value down the line because ther'es NOTHING stronger than it, other than the shide-misaki, and when is that coming out?

I'd take all those claws of those over bearclaw, SE's are useful. In fact, the reason Idc about bearclaw is cause I'll just hunt a set of Shide. And if you were to actually look at things called facts, Arza-Garbot has 3 less atp on them. And you can basically mass those all you want, and get serveral 50%s and get them to 10/10. Since they are A ranks, easlier to grind. At max, you'll have a whole 37 more atp. And with the game being so easy, does a little amount like that matter? Plug it into the damage calculator if you feel like it. Coke and Pepsi are pretty much the same, but if a coke was 10 bucks, and a Pepsi was only 1.50 still for a can. Would you still get the Coke? Also, there are alot of Ice TBC out there, because they were as hacked up as your crea's. No matter what the star rating, its the damage that matters. Claws for the most part, will only hit 2 targets. Spears in most parts will hit 3 targets, so it does more damage in groups reguardless. If you want single target damage, you would use Gravity Break on a good sword, which will accumulate to be more then Twin Claws, given you got a good sword. You really need to learn a little more about this game before you spout out your words without much back behind it.

You're the one who talked about statistics, and taking it. Grinding a Mugunburgac to 6 would beat a Mugunruk +0. So you should know that getting +6 wouldn't be the most gurenteed, and with that. You get a Mugunruk to +6 it will outdamage it. The Mugunburgac grinds are essential and based on the last grinds, you would have to be at +9 or +10 grinds to beat a 10 Mugunruk. If you're this smart business major, with econ and statistics, you should notice all the holes and flaws within your statements. Just like before, when you wanted to set pricing floors and ceilings. And know that this is a barter economy, on the internet at that. So such a thing cannot exist without punishment or recoil to a person whom doesn't go by those standards. There will be no such thing as a equilibrium price here either as well.

Its not about how you value it, its how everyone values it. Because things you have, others can achieve as well. And if you value it to the extents do, other people will take the trade you want, at a fair deal.

K-oz
Jun 13, 2008, 09:34 PM
wtf why is that on this thread?

IF you wanted me to see it that badly u could've PMed me that

Kerry157
Jun 13, 2008, 10:47 PM
set bid start at 1 meseta and people will take you more seriously

K-oz
Jun 13, 2008, 11:40 PM
set bid start at 1 meseta and people will take you more seriously

that's retarded ppl make auctions and say 'i reserve the right to withdraw offer at any time' this is so in case they dont like the end bid they can withdraw their offer at any time.

im setting the starting bid at the base value that im comfortable letting go of the shinowas at (the value where i break even) and offering a no bullshit, or offer withdrawls deal.

ever bid on ebay? there's diff ways to bid, this is just one of them or similar at least.

gameday
Jun 14, 2008, 02:03 PM
well since this is looking like an auction i'll go with 1 mil.

You want us to take you seriously and yet this is waht you offered for Twin Ruby Bullet 9/9