PDA

View Full Version : Dimmagolus

Scottbot
Jun 13, 2008, 08:25 PM
Quick question... i'm hunting Gudda Hon and Gudda Skela on Desert Terror. That move that the boss does that makes it so u can't shoot. Do i need stun/resist or sleep resist for that. cheers.

Gunslinger-08
Jun 13, 2008, 08:29 PM
The thing that grabs you from out of the ground? Stillstand/resist.

(Just keep moving.)

Ryna
Jun 13, 2008, 08:30 PM
The only thing you can do is dodge that move. No resist unit is going to help you.

Scottbot
Jun 13, 2008, 08:32 PM
i cant if i'm in first person shooting the crap outta it. thats rubbish i'm not happy about that :S

Starrz
Jun 13, 2008, 08:42 PM
Dimmagolus gives plenty of time between his animation of raising his arms up (And then swinging them down) and the actual move to catch you.

Dodge it.

Unlike Onmagoug who does it almost instantaneously. But who makes Onma live that long, amirite?

RegulusHikari
Jun 13, 2008, 08:43 PM
Takes about 3 seconds to stop drooling on your keyboard, unFPS, and run away when you see him ready the trap.

VetroDrago
Jun 13, 2008, 09:58 PM
About Dimmagolus, he's the biggest pansy/coward of all the bosses lol.

Realmz
Jun 13, 2008, 10:00 PM
About Dimmagolus, he's the biggest pansy/coward of all the bosses lol.

he really is

"Come down here so I can ram these traps up your ass!"

Lamak
Jun 13, 2008, 10:08 PM
Just dodge it. It takes a good while for it to actually grab you, around 2 seconds.

Indica
Jun 13, 2008, 10:43 PM
The boss can do 2 Things to you. Shock and Stun.

If your a Gunner and at distance you dont need a Stun / Resist Unit.

There is a chance at times he can shock you so if you dont wanna eat up some Animates, then you can equip a Shock / Resist unit for the boss.

Libram
Jun 14, 2008, 06:00 PM
He can also Poison you with all that wind he kicks up. It gets annoying after the 11th Poisoning.

Scottbot
Jun 14, 2008, 06:18 PM
Ok i admit i must have been retarded the other night. after a few runs today i have realised the error of my ways, this flying pig doesnt even scratch. What does make me laugh tho is the little vahra lookalike things in the mission who cant help but throw diga over ur head!!??

Realmz
Jun 14, 2008, 06:39 PM
they're called Vanda, and i think they are the most annoying bastards in the game.

they just have such a habit of throwing a Diga at you, while you attempt to doge another one, only to walk right into it.

not to mention you eat dirt if three of them say "hey lets use damufoie!" at once at you

Scottbot
Jun 14, 2008, 06:49 PM
they're called Vanda, and i think they are the most annoying bastards in the game.

they just have such a habit of throwing a Diga at you, while you attempt to doge another one, only to walk right into it.

not to mention you eat dirt if three of them say "hey lets use damufoie!" at once at you

that kinda depends on your tactics, my main character is FG and i could quite happily fight 100 of these at the same time. u just sit at mid rifle range they cant hit you. too far away to burn u and to close for the diga. hilarious.

pikachief
Jun 14, 2008, 07:15 PM

someone got mad at me cuz in bruces dungeon a dura ghora knocked me down, and 5 Vandas damfoied me at once while i was on the ground -_- lol

LuigiMario
Jun 15, 2008, 01:52 AM
someone got mad at me cuz in bruces dungeon a dura ghora knocked me down, and 5 Vandas damfoied me at once while i was on the ground -_- lol

Was it BERTHA!

DRO
Jun 15, 2008, 12:54 PM
i MAY BE WRONG BUT I THINK SHOCK/RESIST

Middle
Jun 15, 2008, 06:24 PM
PSU bosses are always hard to hit ... de rol falz/le ... you have to sit down till they come close ... omna/dimma ... always fly away.... Fakis1 /motherbrain have their shields
just the dragons are easy to hit .... ... but they have these annoying stumps...

Scottbot
Jun 15, 2008, 07:10 PM
yea the easiest boss in the game by far is de ragan, closely followed by de ragnus and that one from white beast.

landman
Jun 16, 2008, 01:04 AM
Yes we need a giant cubic meat block that doesn't attack and drops every 12* weapon in the game because this game is very hard...

beatrixkiddo
Jun 16, 2008, 01:10 AM

what's damufoie?

HiroChicken
Jun 16, 2008, 10:58 AM
what's damufoie?

It's when you curse the inventor of the Foie Technic series. "Damn you, Foie!" *shakes fist in anger*

On topic, I hate fighting Dimmagolus because of how small the window is to hit him on the ground compared to the other hard to hit bosses.

RegulusHikari
Jun 16, 2008, 02:54 PM
what's damufoie?

I think it has something to do with Diads and Gi-senbas. D:

MSAksion
Jun 17, 2008, 02:19 AM
=P guess i'm not the only one who uses DAMUFOIE for no reason =P