PDA

View Full Version : another techer argument!

mooonbow
Jun 14, 2008, 09:51 AM
megeverse!!!!! should it heal other party members or not! discuss.

once in awhile this doesnt happen often but i use megiverse to heal myself. when i need to be healed. iv been called selfish for this. becuase it doesnt heal everyone.

imo i like the way it is any force out there whinning cuz masterforce doesnt get lvl 21+ resta needs to lvl this spell it works wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragwind
Jun 14, 2008, 09:54 AM
I don't think a MF will really need the higher tier resta for healing, considering their already low HP, and access to item healing which should last more than long enough.

As for Megiverse healing others? Its technically a SE of sorts that heals you, but its not aimed towards healing, its meant more for damage.

nightlights
Jun 14, 2008, 10:12 AM
i love megiverse, but on the other hand i think that it should just heal the person casting it. it falls more into the category they are trying to create. also, if it healed everyone then it would heal you less and they would have to be inside your circle.

MSAksion
Jun 14, 2008, 11:22 AM
Megiverse - I'm using my mind to create a life stealing vortex around myself sucking up enemy life-force.

It would be neat if i could also transfer this stolen life force and give it to my friends also standing in the DEATH AURA.

But no. They dont need that when a simple RESTA does the trick. I use Megiverse to hurt multiple enemies consistantly over time and i dont even worry about the Health Steal part of it.

Answer - no i dont think Megiverse should heal the team. It would be too little a heal per tick and a quick RESTA will save their lives. esp for hunters up front - recharging a few 75 to 100 hp wont save them from a FOIE from a Gaozoran the way RESTA could have.

Omega_Weltall
Jun 14, 2008, 11:50 AM
i think this is another way of saying that ALL Techer classes should be SUPPORT ONLY which i find to be retarded. In say EQ for example no one expects the Wizard or Magician to start cureing people now do they?

Raiza
Jun 14, 2008, 11:53 AM
Of course it shouldn't. The game's easy enough already.

nightlights
Jun 14, 2008, 12:34 PM
me as a techer i can't help but want to heal and buff constantly. but then again i LOVE my high lvl spells. i'm an old school techer, and i have resta, reverser, giresta, deband, shifta, retier, and zodial all at 31+ and it's not because of buff parties, it's because i USE them. but at the same time, i have almost all my spells at 31+. i'm going to be torn between acrotecher and masterforce when they update it.

Ethateral
Jun 14, 2008, 12:37 PM
No, it shouldn't heal other party members. Megiverse is nice for dealing damage over time. It's meant to suck a small amount of HP off the said enemies and transfer to yourself. If you want to heal others... Then stop attacking and toss a Resta/Giresta on everyone. Last I checked, something that's evil/dark/sinister looking, doesn't represent healing as a whole. >_>;

Maybe something like in Final Fantasy when you're say, Vivi, who just cast the black magic spell, Drain. That only then sucks a small amount of HP to the USER. It's basically the same concept for Megiverse. =/

nightlights
Jun 14, 2008, 12:47 PM
how about they just add nosfoie and nosbarta and i'll be happy.

Ethateral
Jun 14, 2008, 12:50 PM
how about they just add nosfoie and nosbarta and i'll be happy.
It'd be nice to have those. 'Specially Nosbarta~ <3 ^^ Homing icicle of doom~ <3 ^-^

darkante
Jun 14, 2008, 12:57 PM
It'd be nice to have those. 'Specially Nosbarta~ <3 ^^ Homing icicle of doom~ <3 ^-^

Add Damzonde to the list. :P

Ethateral
Jun 14, 2008, 01:00 PM
Add Damzonde to the list. :P
You too can have a tazer at your disposal! <3 :D

nightlights
Jun 14, 2008, 01:38 PM
damzonde seems easy enough to do but why can't they produce it?

as for nosbarta yeah a giant icicle would be fitting that shatters when it hits and freezes.

nosfoie needs to be like nosdiga. but it needs to leave a trail of fire. that would be awesome for sukura blast. i would love.

Ethateral
Jun 14, 2008, 01:43 PM
damzonde seems easy enough to do but why can't they produce it?

as for nosbarta yeah a giant icicle would be fitting that shatters when it hits and freezes.

nosfoie needs to be like nosdiga. but it needs to leave a trail of fire. that would be awesome for sukura blast. i would love.
Technically, Nosfoie and Nosbarta are in the game, just not as data I guess you would say for players. De Ragan uses what could be Nosfoie when he's suspended in air and he shoots that homing fireball at you.

Those scorpions (Forgive me, I can't remember the name) on The Black Nest, shoot what seems like Nosbarta as well.