PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU SEED-Express Question

RegulusHikari
Jun 14, 2008, 03:38 PM
What music is playing in the train portion of SEED-Express? I can assume that the Linear Line theme plays during the AMF Metro portion as usual.

I'm hoping that it's Milate 04, since it's a fairly good song and only one other mission in the game has it.

Kylie
Jun 14, 2008, 04:04 PM
I'd assume it'd follow the trend of reskins and have the same music as its parent mission, especially since it's a train mission (well, second part is). I could also see it having HIVE music since it's a SEED mission, but no one wants that. :(

Rayokarna
Jun 14, 2008, 04:42 PM
It is the train music for the first section and the Linnar Line used in the AMF for second section

Zorafim
Jun 14, 2008, 04:44 PM
http://pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2041219&postcount=48

In Sega's defense, it was the only mission which wasn't reskinned yet.

Kylie
Jun 14, 2008, 04:51 PM
http://pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2041219&postcount=48

In Sega's defense, it was the only mission which wasn't reskinned yet.
Thank you! I was trying to find a video of that earlier, but I couldn't find one. I'm actually glad they reskinned the train (even though it just looks recolored); it's always been one of my favorite missions. It's also nice to see a mission with two different areas (three if you count the boss), and it'll be a great alternative to doing EB for grand cross, etc.

Also, hahaha at MB's Japanese voice.

Wiz
Jun 14, 2008, 05:11 PM
Wow, this mission looks awesome! Any idea when it comes out on the US/EU side?

BFGfreak
Jun 14, 2008, 07:35 PM
about 3 centuries from now

RegulusHikari
Jun 14, 2008, 08:11 PM
Awesome, thanks. :D
So glad it doesn't have the HIVE theme. It should come out with Mines of Illusion and the Parum S2s (Lightning Beasts, Mother Brain, etc).

Ezodagrom
Jun 14, 2008, 08:17 PM
Wow, this mission looks awesome! Any idea when it comes out on the US/EU side?

Depends on when we'll get Neudaiz GBR...
If we get Neudaiz GBR before Dengeki event, we'll probably get this with Parum GBR around early September. If we get Neudaiz GBR after Dengeki event....I guess we'll be lucky if we get it on October ._. (assuming that we'll get Dengeki event on August, it could even be some months after August)

Kylie
Jun 14, 2008, 08:23 PM
Last I heard from a GM, we were down to get Neudaiz GBR later this month (unless he said late July...), but things can and usually do change (that was before the MAG extension was postponed).

SonicTMP
Jun 14, 2008, 08:46 PM
The train of the undead... err SEED. Looks interesting.

Too bad there is no on top of train or open car fighting. That be cool

Turb0
Jun 14, 2008, 09:18 PM
Am I really the only one who has always had the in-game music turned down so I can listen to my music?:-?

RegulusHikari
Jun 14, 2008, 09:19 PM
I'm listening to my own music 95% of the time. Just want to make sure the other 5% is worth listening to. :D

pikachief
Jun 14, 2008, 11:16 PM
Last I heard from a GM, we were down to get Neudaiz GBR later this month (unles he said late July...), but things can and usually do change (that was before the MAG extension was postponed).

he told my friend recently on the 27th. cuz u know its not supposed to mess with the updates :P

but yea Ruby says its planned still for the 27th

Kylie
Jun 15, 2008, 12:11 AM
That's good to hear... I wish I could still trust them. :|