PDA

View Full Version : Best place to level Ra-Technics?

Darkhaven
Jun 14, 2008, 09:46 PM
Well, I got all my Gi-Spells to 30, now time for the Ra-Technics. Where is the best place to level these distanced spells?

Turb0
Jun 14, 2008, 09:48 PM
Mine aren't that high but I leveled them in the safe spots at plains overlord.

Xefi
Jun 14, 2008, 09:55 PM
Sleeping Warriors S2 is pretty decent to level up any spells.

Pro: you can level up Ra-Spells here at a good pace.

Con: You might fall asleep and the enemies might successful take a Scape Doll from you while you were napping.

xBladeM6x
Jun 14, 2008, 10:27 PM
Personally, i Leveled every spell i have in Sakura Blast. Megid and Zonde in 1 day to 21 :D

Ethateral
Jun 14, 2008, 11:00 PM
A good place to level Ra technics is in the cheat spots of Plains Overlord S2. Sleep Warriors is wonderful place too. Sakura Blast I don't really agree with with leveling every TECH there, but it's a nice place to level some. I've done most of mine through Sleeping Warriors. Some on Plains S2 as well.

I did Gibarta on Ice Caves S and S2, the Bil De Vear didn't give me too much trouble in there. :P That was the other missions I did as well, for a good chuck of my day.

furrypaws
Jun 14, 2008, 11:03 PM
Just play the missions regularly and use them when the time is right (or slightly more often). Doing this, I get about a level or two with Rabarta, so I think it works, plus I learn how to use the spell quite efficiently. If you're really, really into spamming, then yes, listen to the other posters.

pikachief
Jun 14, 2008, 11:05 PM
i think plains overlord is best, groups of monsters with safe spots :D

ThEoRy
Jun 14, 2008, 11:11 PM
Sleeping Warriors S2 is pretty decent to level up any spells.

Pro: you can level up Ra-Spells here at a good pace.

Con: You might fall asleep and the enemies might successful take a Scape Doll from you while you were napping.

plus you may find a pwand while there. may....

Darkhaven
Jun 15, 2008, 09:48 AM
Where is this "Safe Spot" in plains overlord s2?

pikachief
Jun 15, 2008, 10:05 AM
theres little crevices in the walls that jut out and u can go and stand in them and the enemies can't get you for some reason lol they just run into an invisible wall

they're sometimes just spots in corners though

desturel
Jun 15, 2008, 10:09 AM
i think plains overlord is best, groups of monsters with safe spots :D

Either that or Valley of Carnage. Vanda are stupid and tend to throw diga over your head at just the perfect location for you to him them with ra spells.

Dragwind
Jun 15, 2008, 12:51 PM
The wall in block 1 of Sleeping Warriors might be pretty decent as well as you could keep the enemies behind the wall. Plains Overlord safe spots work as well.