PDA

View Full Version : I got The Repca Blues...

Zellis
Jun 15, 2008, 03:39 PM
So I hit lv20 with my class, and then Hit 130 With my character level, So im sitting around with a pile of cash ive earned though a number of ways thinking to myself most of my weapons are fine.

Then you think and figure they can be beter, so you go get a slightly higher % or grind or what have you. But Im at an Impass now. Ive Got most of the PAs I want to 31+ (kinda wish the PA rebalance was for guns and techs only) and now im trying to perfect my weapons!

When It comes to Sword, the Agito Repca takes the Cake. (if 5/* mind you) but its extreamly Pricy. like an okay one is 50mil on the 360. heres my question to you all.

I find my Swords very situational at best, being an extreamly slow weapon and useing gravity Break, So would it be worth spending around 50mil on a weapon that I would use unfrequenlty? Also, as far as element goes, Wouldent a Neutral Repca Serve an overall beter purpose and see more use compared to a Light or Dark version?

Sheding any light on this for me would be awesome, thanks guys.

chaostroop3
Jun 15, 2008, 03:49 PM
buy one, there worth it. you said you wana perfect your pallet and a repca would fit in there good

chicken105
Jun 15, 2008, 04:03 PM
buy that cheap 4/5 neutral one if you can't afford the other ones. You must grind it though! >.<

joefro
Jun 15, 2008, 05:12 PM
If I could afford a repca I would definitely get a No Attribute one. If you have the money, I say go for it. You won't regret it, and with no attribute, it will always do good damage.

McLaughlin
Jun 15, 2008, 05:14 PM
If you've got nothing better to do, hunt one. It's far more gratifying.

BigshowPat
Jun 15, 2008, 06:59 PM
I dunno about going neutral but it is all a matter of opinion. I love taking my 6/10 Light Agito Repca and hitting 3000+ on Light creatures.

However, if you can afford an Agito Repca, and like them, it is well worth the money. Just don't go for the 2/2 and 3/3 ones.

Zellis
Jun 15, 2008, 07:42 PM
I dunno about going neutral but it is all a matter of opinion. I love taking my 6/10 Light Agito Repca and hitting 3000+ on Light creatures.

However, if you can afford an Agito Repca, and like them, it is well worth the money. Just don't go for the 2/2 and 3/3 ones.

I fully understand, But I would want one thats good all the time. but you dont know how tempting it is to use a light based repca just because it fits the weapon so well. it makes the sword look great. Well thank you all for your insight, im surprised to see so many possative comments about them. I might wanna get a beter spear first though, as the 30 pa frag Photon Art is my soloing PA. then possably farm my own repca :P least the board.

BigshowPat
Jun 15, 2008, 08:05 PM
Good luck on whatever you decide! And speaking of spears, I need to get a better one as well!

chaoskila
Jun 15, 2008, 08:07 PM
the look cool dont tey.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 15, 2008, 10:29 PM
Don't go neutral, the Repca is aided by elemental bonuses really well.

Lumenesca
Jun 15, 2008, 10:39 PM
Personally, I'd go for a dark one. I have a thing for dark weapons...

Zellis
Jun 15, 2008, 10:43 PM
Personally, I'd go for a dark one. I have a thing for dark weapons...

As Do I. But sadly, I do white Beast alot. and once s2 comes out, its all anyone will be doing besides those rare item hunting few!

and to stay on topic, What mission is the best one to hunt the Repca board? I got my new Trusty Muktengek and im ready to PM solo spam my way to what i want!

:EDIT: Wow Im sleepy. Disreguard the dark thing. I would perfer my Repca Light, due to it making the weapon look beter IMO. thats why i said the WB stuff :P

McLaughlin
Jun 16, 2008, 06:41 AM
I got my board in True Darkness through sheer happenstance. I'd suggest there or SEED Awakened.