PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 billing

jcm5
Jun 15, 2008, 05:00 PM
um i got a message saying my membership got suspended. and when i try to get it again on xbox marketplace it gives me a staus code:80153004 i put that friggin code in every website and it just gives me a link to another website and etc. how do i fix this? and do i really have to call microsoft becuz i hate them!!! so if any1 knows the answer can u help me. i looked on the forums and i saw no answer.

A2K
Jun 15, 2008, 06:42 PM
Similar errors usually come as a result of credit card information that needs to be updated. Did the card expire or run out of money?

jcm5
Jun 15, 2008, 07:25 PM
nope i put a new credit card in that works just fine buying anything else but when i try to buy the membership it gives me the stupid status code argh!!!!

Totori
Jun 15, 2008, 08:12 PM
nope i put a new credit card in that works just fine buying anything else but when i try to buy the membership it gives me the stupid status code argh!!!!
JUSTICE!!!!! jk but really check you infomation

jcm5
Jun 15, 2008, 11:26 PM
it expires in 2010 i know my address and it wudnt even work with microsft pints if it was wrong but it does. it just doesnt work with the stupid membership. damn sega u sux

A2K
Jun 16, 2008, 12:02 AM
Take a few deep breaths. Getting your panties in a bunch about this isn't going to solve anything quickly.

Let's go back to your original post. Why was your subscription originally suspended? Non-payment?

If you are absolutely certain there's nothing wrong with your credit cards, then the next step is to phone Microsoft support. Billing issues regarding the Xbox 360 version are handled by them.

Traize
Jun 16, 2008, 12:17 PM
Microsoft support can be quite helpful, give them a try, even if you do hate them.

Disclaimer: I said can be, not are.

Sekani
Jun 16, 2008, 12:24 PM
A couple of other people I've heard have had issues with the Guardians' License being billed this month. Probably some kind of weird bug, but your best bet is to sort it out with Microsoft customer service.

jcm5
Jun 16, 2008, 09:04 PM
no it wasnt non payment it just stipped by itself like it hates me. o i guess i have to call....argh

jcm5
Jun 18, 2008, 10:21 PM
nvm i jsut sent a ticket to sega and they fixed it i guess.