PDA

View Full Version : AotI Regarding Falz, Rykros and the remaining 360 achivement. *spoilers within*

TCpsu
Jun 15, 2008, 05:15 PM
Ever Since Aoti came out we have known 3 of the bosses from the begining via the achievements on 360 (De Rol Le, Brain, and Alterazgoug) but there have been 2 enigmatic "hidden" achievements.

We know now that one of them is "dark Falz slayer" and after hearing about the "other" Falz form contained within the games Data (that turned out to be a Fakis 2 Reskin) I naturaly thought the remaining one would be "falz 2 slayer" but after looking at the picture for the falz achievment i noticed something.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6416/falzce8.jpg

That is NOT De rol Falz...But in fact the Fakis 2 version. Which leads me to belive Falz 2 will count as the same monster (possibly via a 2 part battle with de rol falz)

This futher raises questions on what (if there is one) the Final boss is.

I wasmt around during allot of the main Aoti disscusions,(such as when Falz 2 was found) so im
a bit behind on some of these things. But any unseen bosses are very interesting, that and the
enigma that is the 'other' Rykros field (aka "dark planet" the one mentioned on psupedia)

Just find it an interesting discussion is all.

Nuclearranger
Jun 15, 2008, 11:59 PM
There is a second form we just don't know if or how it will be implemented into the game or what the story behind it is... all I can hope for is that they don't make falz fail anymore than they already have...

A2K
Jun 16, 2008, 12:04 AM
Personally, I would assume that the achievement images were just inadvertently switched. Your explanation is plausible, but, we have precedent for the contrary: the separate achievements for Dulk Fakis 1 and 2 in Version 1's Story Mode.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 16, 2008, 12:47 AM
Might show up in Episode 3 Chapter 5, if you know what I mean. Good find with the achievement. I didn't even realize it.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 16, 2008, 01:13 AM
I belive someone had a picture of the 2nd falz form a while back. I do not remember when though. Pretty sure it was in a screneshot thread.

Raiza
Jun 16, 2008, 05:40 AM
I still can't get my achievements to add onto my gamerscore. :/

shadowsniper6
Jun 16, 2008, 05:46 AM
I still can't get my achievements to add onto my gamerscore. :/

did you try recovering your gt ? i had to do that

TCpsu
Jun 16, 2008, 05:51 AM
Yeah i also thought the pictures got mixed up,

i do remember hearing a while back that Flaz was found 3 times in the game data, whether or not its a 3rd form is anyones guess. If so i hope its a unique boss...reskining a boss 2 times is REALLY pushing it.

shadowsniper6
Jun 16, 2008, 05:53 AM

i do remember hearing a while back that Flaz was found 3 times in the game data, whether or not its a 3rd form is anyones guess. If so i hope its a unique boss...reskining a boss 2 times is REALLY pushing it.

more than once would be very bad

A2K
Jun 16, 2008, 06:13 AM

Dulk Fakis is actually listed four times in the original PSU data, for some reason. Each individual entry for both of them is some variation, exactly which one is which though, is anyone's guess. For Fakis it might refer to the Magashi variants, or the first form -> second form versus first form by itself versus second form by itself, or... well, as I said, it's anyone's guess.

The extra entry for Dark Falz isn't necessarily a reskin and is likely a "tweak" similar to Fakis' entries. (Which probably won't make a difference as far as the achievement is concerned.)

Deissa
Jun 16, 2008, 07:00 AM
Four varients should be:
Magashi Fakis Forms 1+2
Generic Fakis Forms 1+2

ThePendragon
Jun 16, 2008, 11:52 AM
SEED-Howzer

RemiusTA
Jun 16, 2008, 01:14 PM
if the final boss for this game is a Falkis 2 reskin, then the expansion obviously wasnt an expansion, but instead the rest of this game.

I highly doubt even SEGA would be that lazy on purpose.

ThEoRy
Jun 16, 2008, 02:31 PM
if the final boss for this game is a Falkis 2 reskin, then the expansion obviously wasnt an expansion, but instead the rest of this game.

How dare you doubt the almighty Sega and their super large lazy button!!

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 16, 2008, 02:36 PM
How dare you doubt the almighty Sega and their super large lazy button!!

All hail SEGAC. Twice the game with half the effort.

zandra117
Jun 17, 2008, 01:36 PM

http://moemi.mithra.to/%7Epsu/uploader/src/psu14583.jpg
Yep, they are that lazy.:disapprove:

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 17, 2008, 02:06 PM
:( they didn even try they just slapped macaroni and glitter on him and called him a new boss :dead:

A2K
Jun 17, 2008, 02:27 PM
I'm sure he has at least one new trick up his sleeve. They always have at least one thing.

A final boss for a final boss is fine by me. At least it's not De Ragfalz.

zandra117
Jun 17, 2008, 07:45 PM
I hear that you have to damage dark falz form 2 by attacking the creature on his tail unlike dulk fakis form 2. Everything else is pretty much the same.

LuigiMario
Jun 17, 2008, 07:51 PM
What about Renvolt Magashi?

zandra117
Jun 17, 2008, 07:54 PM
What about Renvolt Magashi?
We've already fought him, hes chuck norris.

ThePendragon
Jun 18, 2008, 11:36 AM
SEED-Magashi!!!!!