PDA

View Full Version : Shop of Illusions

Totori
Jun 15, 2008, 07:14 PM
OK ok i thought about it and made some changes
the quest....well shop:Shop of Illusion
REQ. looking around a shop it may or may not appear randomly

It's let's you buy RARE Kubara type wepons and other things that are hard to get for cheap prices you can only go there once a day it has the same chances of appering like FOI the more shops you see the bigger chance you have of it appering you can pnly but 3 things every time you go then you will be kicked out.

Mman2000
Jun 15, 2008, 07:23 PM
Giving rares out like halloween candy? No thanks, that's a part of PSOGC that I don't want to see in PSU.

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Jun 15, 2008, 07:24 PM
Pros: I think it will be a great place to buy s ranks, especially to those who does not have enough money to buy them.:yes:

Cons: But then again, the shop would get crowded way too easy, everybody will have all of the best equipment out there, there will be no more uses for shops: it will really take the fun out of the game.

Totori
Jun 15, 2008, 07:25 PM
ok ok dude just asking but anyway i still wanna hear you every one has to say

Syl
Jun 15, 2008, 07:27 PM
Pretty interesting idea, but it would be rather broken ¦3

Maybe putting some sort of restriction such as Kubara only and one per each time you get it.

DOOMY DOOOOOM
Jun 15, 2008, 07:36 PM
or maybe something like a rental shop. I place you could go to rent s rank weapons. Depending on how much you be would depend on the grinds, element, and how long you can use the weapons. That would be pretty cool for the people that cant afford to buy weapons for a single nission your only gonna do once.

Totori
Jun 15, 2008, 07:44 PM
LOL that would be COOL to have a place like that such as this you go to the rental shop you rent a psyco wand you say for 3 runs after 3 maps it leaves your invertory automatily

ashley50
Jun 15, 2008, 08:01 PM
NO...its stupid.

Totori
Jun 15, 2008, 08:03 PM
NO...its stupid.
how and plz tell me why

ashley50
Jun 15, 2008, 08:09 PM
a shop...that randomly shows up on shops?

...its just...what's the word?

Totori
Jun 15, 2008, 08:16 PM
a shop...that randomly shows up on shops?

...its just...what's the word?
What the word tell me don't be a troll

i think it is a good idea the worst thing that can happen is you go there and have no meseta with you so you have to leave

Cracka_J
Jun 15, 2008, 08:20 PM
something about pots and kettles...

Powder Keg
Jun 15, 2008, 08:23 PM
I would like this idea, but it should be randomly after a mission with strict requirements, like FOI but much harder to find. You could say, buy one board each time you go, and it could have boards for weapons/armor that you can't get anywhere else. And if that's not good enough for the people who say "hurr hurr makes item feynding two ee-zee" then the board could also have a really crappy synthesis rate.

And great items easy to find in PSO GC? LOL

Shou
Jun 15, 2008, 08:32 PM
Know what would be even MORE useful? Starting out in your room when you log on. :yes:

Totori
Jun 15, 2008, 08:35 PM
Know what would be even MORE useful? Starting out in your room when you log on. :yes:
why just walk right behind you

chaostroop3
Jun 15, 2008, 08:38 PM
great idea ...but it wouldent be FOI rare....maybe like finding FOI 7 times in a row rare =D

....and you stole my avator >.<

RegulusHikari
Jun 15, 2008, 08:44 PM
Rare spawns, rare missions, and now rare shops? What's next? Operation: Illusionbreak? Illusion Cup? Festa of Illusions? Maximum Illusions G?

Y'know the trait that makes a gimmick unique is, well, its uniqueness. Slapping Illusion on every other object in the game kind of defeats the purpose.

Illusion Shot
Has a chance of a chance of maybe inflicting a status effect? Possibly?

Can't wait for Phantasy Star Universe: Illusions of Illuminus

I mean REALLY.

Macras
Jun 15, 2008, 08:49 PM
Y'know the trait that makes a gimmick unique is, well, its uniqueness. Slapping Illusion on every other object in the game kind of defeats the purpose.

well... it could have another name besides what the OP said....

for a really bad example, 'Bruce's Shop' (which no one should suggest is a good idea cuz Bruce is a perv)

Rambo!
Jun 15, 2008, 08:51 PM

They made that it's called phantasy star universe: Illusions of phantasy star online

Also what is really an illusion is there tech support lol

Ahkaskar
Jun 15, 2008, 09:02 PM
A rental shop would be kinda cool, actually... more for the sake of trying something out for a bit and getting a look at your character holding it. If I spent a little money and figured out that an item is not worth the effort, I'd feel a lot better.

Maskim
Jun 15, 2008, 09:42 PM
From the topic, I assumed this was referring to the poster wanting Gallon's Shop put in as a rare exchange mission, which wouldn't be a bad idea. Something like MAG's weapons medals, but can only be found in Illusion levels, and can be exchanged for PSO style weapons if you get the Shop of Illusion mission.

The way the OP's idea is written though, no, I don't like. Put all the S ranks in one shop, at cheap NPC prices? The only way I could see this working is if all the versions here were neutral element, and broken as hell (like coming 0/5), but even then, all it seems it would accomplish is to make rares...common, and destroy the economy.

Just go for broke, this super cool shop could have 50% serafi-senbas as a door prize just for finding it.

Jainsea
Jun 15, 2008, 10:41 PM
Hmmm I like the Rental idea a few people have stated here already. Just limit how much you can rent and have the items unsellable, so people cant abuse it via selling it in their shops for
a higher profit :\
They can be the same S ranks but unique options only at that shop. Like for
X amount of meseta you can Auto success grind it, but each next grind cost more and so forth.
Maybe for X amount of meseta you can choose what element the weapon is if possible and it will be given a random % of 10-30%. But keep in mind its just a rental :p
And that everyone else knows it will have under the section where the company name is, it will be Kubara Rentals Inc. Maybe even if you go back to the shop before your rental time is up, you can extend your rental time with that weapon for X amount of meseta, just in case u got a good % and you grinded or whatever:p Not sure how long the rental time should be though O:

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Jun 15, 2008, 10:58 PM
That does sound like a great idea, but extending the rental time would not be for the best. Some people would try to abuse that in some kind of way. You can NEVER have too much of a good thing.

Lumenesca
Jun 15, 2008, 11:06 PM
Rare spawns, rare missions, and now rare shops? What's next? Operation: Illusionbreak? Illusion Cup? Festa of Illusions? Maximum Illusions G?

Illusion Shot
Has a chance of a chance of maybe inflicting a status effect? Possibly?

I mean REALLY.

I completely agree. XD

Totori
Jun 16, 2008, 07:33 PM
yes the rental idea is a good one congrats to the user who thought of the idea of renting weapons