PDA

View Full Version : I need something to do.

tyler2zelda
Jun 15, 2008, 09:22 PM
I have access to:

Nightwish music
PSP
Computer
Xbox 360
Lots of paper
DS
Red pen
Half-scratched lottery ticket, Bingo
Thumbs, some not my own
Headphones
My collection of ...maybe I shouldn't reveal that.
Dishrag
Socks
Bowl with fork
Printer

Any ideas?

Chuck_Norris
Jun 15, 2008, 11:06 PM
Use the printer and dishrag to photocopy your butt, then e-mail it to your friends and family?

TalHex
Jun 15, 2008, 11:08 PM
~this is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple it to you boss's face, oh no~

Tessu
Jun 15, 2008, 11:17 PM
All right. This might take some skill, but here we go.

Put on your headset and listen to some Nightwish music while playing a PSP game with one foot, an Xbox 360 game with another foot, and your teeth/nose for a computer game. Now take a thumb (your own or not, doesn't matter) and scratch the rest of your lottery ticket while holding said thumb between your index and middle fingers. Use your thumb to flip through the pages of your collection of unspeakable things while eating out of the bowl with the fork using your ring and pinky finger. Stuff the dish rag in the sock and put it on your other hand and write a letter to your mother with the red pen while printing random images off Google using lots of paper. Last but not least, play the DS with your mind.

That (and attempting it) should keep you entertained for a while.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 15, 2008, 11:26 PM
All right. This might take some skill, but here we go.

Put on your headset and listen to some Nightwish music while playing a PSP game with one foot, an Xbox 360 game with another foot, and your teeth/nose for a computer game. Now take a thumb (your own or not, doesn't matter) and scratch the rest of your lottery ticket while holding said thumb between your index and middle fingers. Use your thumb to flip through the pages of your collection of unspeakable things while eating out of the bowl with the fork using your ring and pinky finger. Stuff the dish rag in the sock and put it on your other hand and write a letter to your mother with the red pen while printing random images off Google using lots of paper. Last but not least, play the DS with your mind.

That (and attempting it) should keep you entertained for a while.

*Looks at Tessu's sig* You play PSYOU? ;o

beatrixkiddo
Jun 15, 2008, 11:29 PM
Use the red pen and write on 3 of the lights on your xbox, then send it in to microsoft

Tessu
Jun 15, 2008, 11:33 PM
*Looks at Tessu's sig* You play PSYOU? ;o

....Dude, I've played with you before. Like, twice. XD

Chuck_Norris
Jun 15, 2008, 11:45 PM
....Dude, I've played with you before. Like, twice. XD

Really? When? o,o

Tessu
Jun 15, 2008, 11:48 PM
Once during MAG, only briefly though. Then another run during MAG. Don't you remember? You pushed the "End Mission" button right when Sord (who was party leader) was going into the portal so he accidentally pushed "Yes" to end the mission.
He/I got pretty annoyed with you. D:

I think the party was me, you, Sord and TOH.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 15, 2008, 11:56 PM
I remember Sord and TOH there, but not you. Sorry. :disapprove:

Tessu
Jun 15, 2008, 11:57 PM
I'm going to pretend that didn't hurt my feelings. :disapprove:

Nai_Calus
Jun 16, 2008, 12:00 AM
PSU is made of fail and shit anyway.

Tessu
Jun 16, 2008, 12:01 AM
Yeah.
But who cares? What, you think I play the game for the GAME? Naw, man. It's my high-end super customizable chatroom.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 16, 2008, 12:01 AM
PSU is made of fail and shit anyway.

Shut up, Ian. Go play with your dice.

Anyway, I'll make it up to ya, tessu. Let's play PSU ;o

Tessu
Jun 16, 2008, 12:02 AM
Sure thing. I'm just sitting in my room as Mocha right now. Which...you have no access to because she doesn't have a shop.
Whar can I find joo?

Chuck_Norris
Jun 16, 2008, 12:06 AM
1st floor uni 2?

Randomness
Jun 16, 2008, 09:14 AM
I really need to get around to renewing... but then I see the horror stories in PSU Gen.

Tessu
Jun 16, 2008, 09:28 AM
Don't worry, we'll protect you~

Randomness
Jun 16, 2008, 10:10 AM
From SEGA's incompetence?

It would be a while anyways... I've got other distractions coming out this month.