PDA

View Full Version : May be coming back. A few Qs.

SephYuyX
Jun 16, 2008, 01:22 PM
So hi. I got bored and started playing BB on a private server, and got me in the mood for PSU. I havent played since... Dec 06 and wondered if my character was still alive. I called SOA and they said to their knowledge (Sonic Team in Japan take care of it) no character has ever been deleted. So is this pretty much true? Anyone else with this experiance? Id like to play again, maybe just for a few months, but only if my character is still there.

Also, I guess there is a new expansion, I got screwed by actually buying PSU before anyone knew it didnt have specific codes for it, does this hold true for the new expansion? Can I just go d/l it?

Thanks.

Gonna be a rough go trying to remember everything again lol.

Anduril
Jun 16, 2008, 01:24 PM
To my knowledge no one has ever had a character deleted just from inactivity, so it should still be there. The expansion has no key.

SephYuyX
Jun 16, 2008, 01:38 PM
Hmmm the first problem all ready >.x game installed fine, the options box works, but off/online does nothing~ everything meets the min reqs.

Elley
Jun 16, 2008, 01:39 PM
Amazing game. Come back!

As for character deletion... I've quit for a while before as well and returned. Nothing was missing.

Anduril
Jun 16, 2008, 01:42 PM
Hmmm the first problem all ready >.x game installed fine, the options box works, but off/online does nothing~ everything meets the min reqs.

Try installing the DirectX from the disc. That usually solves this issue.

Vent
Jun 16, 2008, 01:44 PM
Try installing the DirectX from the disc. That usually solves this issue.

Or just wait a while, that magically worked for my friend, although he was kind of an idiot, so I don't know if he did anything else than waiting.

SephYuyX
Jun 16, 2008, 01:53 PM
Hmm works now, just had to jack all the settings to low.

SephYuyX
Jun 16, 2008, 02:23 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

wtf????

So I go to online just to see how far I can log in.. and I log in all the way and my character is still there... but.. rofl, I havent payed?!

When I bought the game, I did the 5month plan.. but only used up 3 months? Uh is this how it works? rofl, I thought it would only work up to after 5 months.. but here I am logged in and playing?

Rofl.

pikachief
Jun 16, 2008, 02:26 PM
right now theres a "free period" i believe for people who dont have accounts. i'd be playing right now but my cousin has my PSU disc and my AotI disc is too scratched to install (had a PC memory wipe lol)

also your character doesnt get deleted :P

Cavarcous
Jun 16, 2008, 02:26 PM
Free period for previous users is still active. Enjoy it while it lasts...

SephYuyX
Jun 16, 2008, 02:27 PM
How long is this planned to last?

Wow.. rofl.. lvl40, 113 hours and maxed mag... tooootally dont remember any of it.

Dragwind
Jun 16, 2008, 02:54 PM
That's great that you came back just in time for a free trial. I'm not sure if you ended up getting the expansion AoI yet, but if you haven't, I highly suggest you pick it up. You'll be missing a horde of new equipment, areas, etc. Hope you enjoy your return. ;)