PDA

View Full Version : Sord is back, finally

Sord
Jun 16, 2008, 05:51 PM
Well, I'm back, I wound up being able to stay at my friends for another two days, so I went for it. Fun times, lots of SSBB, BioShock, Mass Effect, oh, and bout 4 graduation parties <_> When we chilled out we just watched Seasons 3 and 4 of DBZ (the long ass stares and dialogue aren't as bad on the Marathon mode that comes with DVDs, also there isn't as much of it in the original japanese version.)

I probably will not be putting a new tourny chapter up today, on acount of 1. I'm fairly worn out, 2. Now I have a friend who wants to come over, cause he didn't see me the whole time I was at my other friends, oi <_>

TalHex
Jun 16, 2008, 05:52 PM
you've missed a lot, of what i can't say though

VanHalen
Jun 16, 2008, 05:52 PM
Why u no call? I was wondering what happened to you. Welcome back and looks like you had a fun time.

Sord
Jun 16, 2008, 06:07 PM
oh, while i was over there, we made a movie, I'm not in it, but you can see my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I0SoEITI2s

the twins are my friends, the shaved dude is Donny, one of their friends who came back from bootcamp in Texas for a week because his uncle died.

Wyndham
Jun 16, 2008, 06:07 PM
mister Sord!

Chuck_Norris
Jun 16, 2008, 06:34 PM
Well, I'm back, I wound up being able to stay at my friends for another two days, so I went for it. Fun times, lots of SSBB, BioShock, Mass Effect, oh, and bout 4 graduation parties <_> When we chilled out we just watched Seasons 3 and 4 of DBZ (the long ass stares and dialogue aren't as bad on the Marathon mode that comes with DVDs, also there isn't as much of it in the original japanese version.)

I probably will not be putting a new tourny chapter up today, on acount of 1. I'm fairly worn out, 2. Now I have a friend who wants to come over, cause he didn't see me the whole time I was at my other friends, oi <_>

hoo r joo? ;o

Tessu
Jun 16, 2008, 06:40 PM
What@w

SpikeOtacon
Jun 16, 2008, 10:09 PM
You missed two updates to the blog, and i'm working on a third one for sometime later this week.

Out_Kast
Jun 17, 2008, 10:46 AM
I did begin to wonder where you had gone.
You're usually always on MSN :wacko: