PDA

View Full Version : Challenge: Hi!

Tekershee
Jan 25, 2003, 03:33 PM
Hey!
I just came here since the PAL version of PSO is going to be out soon. So I went to sign up, fill out all me details when it said that my username has been taken. I know that the only way that my name would have been taken was if I did it and so I checked and it was. This account was created in February which was when I started playing PSO on the DC. Well now I'm back and here to stay (hopefully).
Do I have to sign in everytime?

Raist
Jan 25, 2003, 09:50 PM
Welcome back, if your using the same computer to sign in every time it should save your name and password unless you log out. Can't wait til' the PAL release, there are quite a few people i'm looking forward to playing with again.

Tekershee
Jan 26, 2003, 05:26 AM
I don't have any friends on PSO anymore. I managed to convince one person in my school to buy it.
Maybe I can play with some of you lot.

Raist
Jan 26, 2003, 12:44 PM
On 2003-01-26 02:26, Tekershee wrote:
I don't have any friends on PSO anymore. I managed to convince one person in my school to buy it.
Maybe I can play with some of you lot.

oh but of course, when you get connected just head over to antarese 8, thats where most the people here play as it is the official block, lookin' forward to seein' ya online. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2003-01-26 09:45 ]</font>

angelzeero
Jan 28, 2003, 09:27 PM
hi you.
why is this a challenge? am i missing somting??
(its in ur topic label...)