PDA

View Full Version : Flowen's Greatsword+

Phoenix_Black
Jun 17, 2008, 02:20 AM
Is there any pics of this yet? I believe it's gonna look like Dark Flow, because of its orientation with Nosmegid and it being dark. It also has the same effect as Dark Flow...

Arika
Jun 17, 2008, 02:26 AM
It is so rare, Until now, I still never run into any party that have anybody using it...
so yea... ._.

btw, it is not only being Dark, the description is say that it got contamination by something, and the Sword itself has ability to increase damage when user has low HP

Phoenix_Black
Jun 17, 2008, 02:40 AM
Yeah, just like Dark Flow. If it is, it would make me switch to Fighmaster for it, definately...

Retniwreven
Jun 17, 2008, 02:57 AM
I wonder. I do have a Black Heart sitting around in storage...

Turb0
Jun 17, 2008, 03:34 AM
It is so rare, Until now, I still never run into any party that have anybody using it...
so yea... ._.

btw, it is not only being Dark, the description is say that it got contamination by something, and the Sword itself has ability to increase damage when user has low HP

Good thing I have everything needed to get it already.:D I'll probably just sell it though, it's a rare enough occasion for me to even play as a class that can use swords now let alone actually use them.

Retniwreven
Jun 17, 2008, 04:00 AM
Yeah, I'm not really a sword fan. It depends purely on how awesome this and/or Chainsawd+ are to whether I actually use the things, or sell them and stick with my current setup.

Arika
Jun 17, 2008, 04:18 AM
Well, from stat, it is not awesome at all.
but I want it for collection at least. just no BH ;l

Retniwreven
Jun 17, 2008, 04:38 AM
Does it actually look any different from the stock Flowen's Greatsword?
I mean, I like that look, but if it's even nicer, that's a plus.

Iduno
Jun 17, 2008, 06:25 AM
so yea... ._.

I am going to die so much trying the run the yellow line with that when it comes out over here lol

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 17, 2008, 06:36 AM
I was pretty underwhelmed to see the Flowen's (Great)Sword not have that very cool translucent color distortion effect from PSO Episode I & II. Who knows, maybe the Plus version has it? If not, that's fine, I'd still REALLY like the weapon. I'm a sword buff thanks to the Agito Repca.

Golto
Jun 17, 2008, 08:14 AM
It looks the same to me

http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/image/sword/flowengreatsword+00.jpg

Magitek_X
Jun 17, 2008, 08:24 AM
Well, that's disappointing.

r00tabaga
Jun 17, 2008, 08:42 AM
I also wish it would change colors like the PSO Flowens Sword did.......and Psycho Wand should resemble the PSO one......and many others. If you are gonna bring over weps from the past, then make them at least look similar SEGA!!!!!!! It is really my only complaint...

Middle
Jun 17, 2008, 08:44 AM
I hoped it would look like Dark Flow ... but it seems senceless to me ...cuz there is no dark meteor and Dark bridge .... sadly ... would be pretty awesome ... pso ftw

Lyric
Jun 17, 2008, 08:55 AM
There goes Segac, getting my hopes up again. I should stop that.

Arika
Jun 17, 2008, 09:11 AM
lol, despite the disappointment on the look, I m happy, because I don't have to hunt blackheart unit for it. That thing is crazy rare to hunt. :P.
I will still stick with my 42% dark kan yu.

Mysterious-G
Jun 17, 2008, 09:12 AM
There goes Segac, getting my hopes up again. I should stop that.

Because everyone expects a super different looking weapon when talking of a weapon that only has a "+" added at it's name. ;l

Rayokarna
Jun 17, 2008, 09:18 AM
Because everyone expects a super different looking weapon when talking of a weapon that only has a "+" added at it's name. ;l

*Looks at Crea+ Weapons*

*Agrees*

Arika
Jun 17, 2008, 09:29 AM
Well, it is as much as I expected.
we all know that AOI disc has been fully hacked and showed all picture of unique weapon on uploader before.
Thus, until the next expansion released, I think it is impossible for us to see any new weapon that we have never seen before from any site & anywhere.

I m still hope for next expension to have a trade from Flowen's great sword+ (12*) and D cell. to Dark Flow (15*). Or they might just change the appearance of the weapon on next expansion.

Lyric
Jun 17, 2008, 09:56 AM

I tried ignoring the name in hopes that the 'contamination' would have changed it's look. Sorry for having hope.

Rescue
Jun 17, 2008, 10:04 AM
Hope + Sega = Letdown

RemiusTA
Jun 17, 2008, 10:07 AM
Not when the hope you people ask for is retarded hope.

Every kubara and + weapon has generally the same model as the original, yet you guys expect the Flowen's greatsword+ (a cameo weapon at that) to have an entirely different model?

Right. Very realistic. You guys have had this game for a really long time now, it surprises me what you people are surprised by.

Lyric
Jun 17, 2008, 10:24 AM
No one is asking for, or expecting anything. I accepted it would probably look the same, that doesn't mean I couldn't hope that it wouldn't, now does it? Now kindly back off. It's not that big of a deal, good God.

r00tabaga
Jun 17, 2008, 11:30 AM
RemyTA needs to take a time out.......why so defensive?

Arika
Jun 18, 2008, 10:54 AM
anyway, for the Great great flowen sword+++ sake~~

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu15498.jpg

Iduno
Jun 18, 2008, 11:07 AM
wow those stats look pretty cool (and if its like the flowens sword and doesnt gain atp when grinding that is a kick ass base atp lol)

Arika
Jun 18, 2008, 11:24 AM
It gain a lot ATP via grind, but anyway the picture showed that it is failing grind.

*I can understand if the person who is grinding it want to flip a table. It is 48%!!! and it is at the last grind*

Neith
Jun 18, 2008, 11:30 AM

The description mentions 'contamination'. If you've played PSO EpII, Flowen is heavily linked to the final boss (he kinda IS the final boss), which uses a sword (Dark Flow). On PSO, the Dark Flow was a D-Cell infected sword, which had a huge explosion special attack when the user was on low HP.

Since this one in PSU is a version of Flowen's Sword, which was dark only, which has a HP -> Power effect, it very closely resembles the traits of the Dark Flow from PSO. THAT is why people expected it to look different.

Edit: Considering this weapon is from PSO, the people who've never played PSO in their lives might want to listen to why the PSO players thought it'd look different.

Eyce_Theon
Jun 18, 2008, 01:21 PM
My heart aches for that Flowens+ grind failure.

RemiusTA
Jun 18, 2008, 03:15 PM
anyway, for the Great great flowen sword+++ sake~~

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu15498.jpg

WAHAHAHA

Ouch.

SonicTMP
Jun 18, 2008, 03:26 PM
Looks the same! even if it is a + version... come on. Can't they at least reskin the weapons to look different?

panzer_unit
Jun 18, 2008, 03:45 PM
Since this one in PSU is a version of Flowen's Sword, which was dark only, which has a HP -> Power effect, it very closely resembles the traits of the Dark Flow from PSO. THAT is why people expected it to look different.

ST couldn't be bothered to give the thing a new NAME except for a + sign... expecting anything more than a palette-swap for graphics is like staying up late to see Santa Claus on July 25.

Seority
Jun 18, 2008, 03:47 PM
I is jealous!
:O

MaximusLight
Jun 18, 2008, 04:08 PM
all I need is the darn unit...
>.>
TD S2 runs anyone?

Chuck_Norris
Jun 18, 2008, 04:34 PM
RemyTA needs to take a time out.......why so defensive?

Because he's a troll. :l

So, does the sword (And Sange and Yasha for that matter) come with the same %? Or is it random?

Phoenix_Black
Jun 18, 2008, 04:40 PM
Random... So yes, that person was very lucky, then very unlucky...