PDA

View Full Version : Fleshy female clothing

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 17, 2008, 06:57 AM
What kinds of combinations do you guys like doing? I just came across a very good looking set that work well with eachother. I'm using the Yorokatabra top and RAmarl bottoms. I thought the RAmarl set looked kind of "off" in PSU with the fold in the front looking somewhat big. But the bottoms go strangely well with the Yorokatabra top and look like they almost go together. Works well for a decent samurai getup without a silly ribbon from the Haluana. I dunno, try it and see what you think. The colors can match up pretty well, also.

But again, what kinds of combinations do you guys usually do? Pics (sorry, on 360--no capture device right now)?

Kylie
Jun 17, 2008, 11:11 AM
I usually go with full sets (all phanis, etc.). I'm very picky about colors and matching, so it can be hard for me to mix and match things, when the pink in the trim is just a little bit off (yeah, it's that bad :lol:). There are things that work and fit perfectly together though; not that I can think of anything right now. :disapprove:

pikachief
Jun 17, 2008, 11:16 AM
yea i usually do full sets i dont like most combinations >.>

i mean, thier sets for a reason right? cuz they match :P

Elley
Jun 17, 2008, 12:03 PM
I do sets as well. I've done combos before, and I've actually found quite a few that work well. However, right now I'm set with the Formal.

chaostroop3
Jun 17, 2008, 12:19 PM
im in all FOnewarls cloths =D

Midicronica
Jun 17, 2008, 12:40 PM
My main outfit?

Smartia Shirt/Bunbun Pants/Storia Shoes

I'm too lazy to set up my capture device...

Skye-Fox713
Jun 17, 2008, 01:06 PM
for me, i usualy go with the full RAmarl set or, Gardless jacket with AMF bottoms

Syanaide
Jun 17, 2008, 01:34 PM
My main outfit?

Smartia Shirt/Bunbun Pants/Storia Shoes

I'm too lazy to set up my capture device...

Just tried that combo out, I dig it a lot.
/steals :)

pikachief
Jun 17, 2008, 01:42 PM
Just tried that combo out, I dig it a lot.
/steals :)

i need to see if it works on my character cuz somethings look cute on small characters and i try it on Kitty and its like NO TAKE ME OFF YOU LOOK UGLY IN THESE. :( lol

Syanaide
Jun 17, 2008, 01:52 PM
i need to see if it works on my character cuz somethings look cute on small characters and i try it on Kitty and its like NO TAKE ME OFF YOU LOOK UGLY IN THESE. :( lol

My character is almost as short as possible, and it looks great on her; I think you'll like it. I just had problems matching the colors.. I ended up going with black/green since I felt it blended the best between the two sets.

Cavarcous
Jun 17, 2008, 02:53 PM
My character is almost as short as possible, and it looks great on her; I think you'll like it. I just had problems matching the colors.. I ended up going with black/green since I felt it blended the best between the two sets.

Hmm.. that's the combo I went with for my female human, too. I have those white guardless short boots instead, though. Probably the closest anyone will get to Laia's outfit. I wanted something cute, but not girly.

Sekani
Jun 17, 2008, 02:59 PM
Phanis Tunic + Smartia Bottoms
RAmarl Jacket + Storia Bottoms
Hanaura Top + AMF Army Bottoms
Storia Jacket + Fujifiji Bottoms + Maydi Shoes
HUnewe Top + Western Bottoms W

Mia-chan
Jun 17, 2008, 07:33 PM
I NEVER do sets. NEVER EVER. I like to be unique, thank you very much. XD

Check out my albums to see what I mean...

I think I do a pretty good job mixing and matching.

Ken_Silver
Jun 17, 2008, 08:47 PM
Ironically, I just came up with a set of clothing I like for my Beast Alt.

White Hunwearl top + Black Swim Bottoms + White & Red Vatavara boots

I like the look very well. Plus it looks unique to me. Beats the Voloyal outfit that I had on previously.

Meta77
Jun 17, 2008, 08:58 PM
what ever is fine as long as its not some 9 year old guy spamming that hes a real girl.

soolayah
Jun 18, 2008, 04:15 AM
I wear a Smartia shirt pretty often on my fat char, and I like the look. She's pretty short though, so she's not as fat as she could be. :wacko:

AerisZeal
Jun 18, 2008, 06:44 AM
Generally I'll just try to find one set that works and mess with the color combinations.

[spoiler-box]Aeris, Heather, Pagia
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/JamesZeal/Things%20that%20are%20less%20random/clothess.jpg[/spoiler-box]

It can be hard to match different sets together but some just work. :wacko:

Metal Heart
Jun 18, 2008, 07:37 AM
for my fem beast i have yorka with sue's bottoms, im guessing those are the hunwearl? that's a good combo too for fem's. my male used to have classica brown shirt with western bottoms and I have been called a jedi or crimson power ranger from ninja storm. but now Reynn has gosharika top white ble, with braves st white, it makes him look like a white mage or a renissance nobleman. it looks sweet (especially with the white hair i gave him). I usually match my hair color to the clothes... just me...

Dragon_Knight
Jun 18, 2008, 08:49 AM
I personaly prefur mix/match however I know there are very few good looking mixs...the sets are ok in a general sense but more often then not I hate one thing or another, usualy the pants or shoes. Still I did find stuff I like working with....far left is my most current set, next to it is my "classic" Sara look, next to that is the Protranser look I had her going with for a while, and finally the far right was my last set up I used. I've had others but these are the ones I remeber off the top of my head or don't need me to change her hair.

[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=213&pictureid=2012[/spoiler-box]

Midicronica
Jun 18, 2008, 08:51 AM
I just had problems matching the colors.. I ended up going with black/green since I felt it blended the best between the two sets.

You really did steal my outfit. :lol:

Kion
Jun 18, 2008, 11:25 AM
Generally I'll just try to find one set that works and mess with the color combinations.

[spoiler-box]Aeris, Heather, Pagia
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/JamesZeal/Things%20that%20are%20less%20random/clothess.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I do the same as far as colors go. I always choose a scheme. I really haven't seen anything that looks cool with more than 3/4 colors. For your set i really like the last 3. Can't say i really care for the Flaxo pants.

here are a couple of my more creative ones.
[spoiler-box]
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z88/kion_01/Phantasy%20Star/psu20080614_212243_001.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z88/kion_01/Phantasy%20Star/psu20080614_212347_004.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z88/kion_01/Phantasy%20Star/psu20080612_112825_021.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
With my newman i stick with the Hanaura set. it's not creative, but it looks good and it's better than combinations that just look bad.

blyr
Jun 18, 2008, 11:48 AM
Only have one outfit, but I like it.. (I forget the name of the clothes >.<)

[spoiler-box]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/NekoWarriorDart/outfit2.jpg[/spoiler-box]

tAKt
Jun 18, 2008, 12:00 PM
I usualy go with

top - Hanaura (Red)

bottem - Flaxo (Red)

shoes - seyagya boots (Black)

or same thing but with the Phasnis vest (Red). I use that for melee stuff, if I feel like being a techer I just go with a white wedding dress.

mll
Jun 18, 2008, 12:22 PM
What I've been using recently
Top - Braves (black)
Botom - Haluana (orange + grey)
Shoes - Panis (white + red)

Looks better than it should.