PDA

View Full Version : Darbelan

pikachief
Jun 17, 2008, 12:20 PM
Where is the easiest place to hunt for these? i need a blackheart lol

Chris28
Jun 17, 2008, 12:24 PM
i would say true darkness but you need 3 people to open the door and theres only one of them. Another good option is the mission that was part of GBR thats located at Galenigare: Lake on Moatoob.

pikachief
Jun 17, 2008, 12:25 PM
is dark satellite good? i hunted there once for a long while and got nothing :(

i had bought one a while back for 5 mil but resold it cuz i needed money, now their 10 mil X.x

darkante
Jun 17, 2008, 12:26 PM
i would say true darkness but you need 3 people to open the door and theres only one of them. Another good option is the mission that was part of GBR thats located at Galenigare: Lake on Moatoob.

You mean Tunnel Recapture i suppose.
Yeah, wouldn´t say they come frequently there but it is a great excuse to level multi-hitting P.A ;)

Turb0
Jun 17, 2008, 12:52 PM
I got mine the last day of the winter event when I was just doing Cs to get a rare map and keep the photon eraser.:D Let's see, rare enemy check was pretty good for it (lulz). I've heard true darkness is good, but you need 2 other people you can trust to give it to you if it drops.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 17, 2008, 12:54 PM
Dark Satellite was where I found my Black Heart on PS2 when the unit was first released. I found 20 Darbelans within probably 3 or 4 days (4 Darbelans per rare spawn), found the Black Heart from the 17th one. I found it on B rank, not sure if it still drops from them that low level.

NDW
Jun 17, 2008, 01:00 PM
I would have to say either Dark Satellite or SEED Awakened because on the rare maps you get 4 Darbelans. If you know the rare maps you can do either, but if you don't then I would do Dark Satellite since PSUPedia is missing the rare map A-X for SEED Awakened.

NDW
Jun 17, 2008, 01:04 PM
Dark Satellite was where I found my Black Heart on PS2 when the unit was first released. I found 20 Darbelans within probably 3 or 4 days (4 Darbelans per rare spawn), found the Black Heart from the 17th one. I found it on B rank, not sure if it still drops from them that low level.

It drops from any rank. Black Heart is a special drop from Darbelan, not level based.

pikachief
Jun 17, 2008, 01:39 PM
It drops from any rank. Black Heart is a special drop from Darbelan, not level based.

im doing it on B, on A it drops that cheap Tech save unit too much and i've gotten in 4 times on true darkness S and hes dropped a ank dedda every time lol

mvffin
Jun 18, 2008, 12:01 AM
dark satellite has a decent rate of appearance, but I've never seen a BH drop there.

Adjitator
Jun 18, 2008, 12:52 AM
I've personally found 4 BH's on Dark Satellite, quite a while ago, easiest way is to do C runs and do a hell of a lot of em

Scottbot
Jun 18, 2008, 12:56 PM
I would have to say either Dark Satellite or SEED Awakened because on the rare maps you get 4 Darbelans. If you know the rare maps you can do either, but if you don't then I would do Dark Satellite since PSUPedia is missing the rare map A-X for SEED Awakened.

seed awakened rare is on psupedia.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 18, 2008, 12:58 PM
Dark Satellite was where I found my Black Heart on PS2 when the unit was first released. I found 20 Darbelans within probably 3 or 4 days (4 Darbelans per rare spawn), found the Black Heart from the 17th one. I found it on B rank, not sure if it still drops from them that low level.They still drop them on low lvl's, you could also try doing bruce S runs, and score other items like catilium and profit from them to afford a blackheart

Middle
Jun 18, 2008, 05:13 PM
I'm hunting that too ...
can anyone confirm the rare maps for dark satelite on psupedia ?

dc534
Jun 19, 2008, 01:15 AM
There is a guide for this in Gameplay forums, so if you need any help consult there.