PDA

View Full Version : ~{o|DreXxin and Seority|o}~ More than a wedding! Now with pics! :3

Seority
Jun 17, 2008, 01:16 PM
:cake:
:heartcookie:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/Seority/woooork2.jpg
:heartcookie:
:cake:
That's right!
DreX and I are having a PSU wedding and hosting events in celebration of it!
There will be screen shot contests, time attacks, pageants, and more! Over 30 mil in prizes! If you're not into the competition, come to hang with all of us anyway! Fun is to be had! >:3
As far as the actually ceremony goes, that will be private and by invite only (Sorry! ><), but as far as the events, all are welcome!
UPDATE: Thank you to all who attended! We really apprciate all your support and thank you's for our wedding. We might be planning some events in the future, do to massive pleas ^^; , so keep your heads up.

:cat:
:wacko:Servers: PC/PS2
:wacko:All events will be held on Universe 16.
:wacko:Day: 6/22/08
:wacko:Time events will start: 2:00pm, central time. (We will make a seperate topic to tell you guys when and what we are starting specifically.)
:wacko:Meeting place: 4th Floor (Uni 16!)

:love: Staff Peoples! (So far) :love:
DreXxiN/Seority - Head honchos
Zero - Best Man / Group Superviser
Ertai Clou - Preist / Moderator
Chuck_Norris - Group Leader
Lozier - Group Leader
(There's still time to sign up! All will be paid and gifted!)
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
What to expect:
*Screen Shot Contest!*

-Best picture of Groom/Bride/Couple/Group/Mission/Etc.
-There will be special prizes to be won for taking awesome "secret" shots! (Hints! Take some pictures of the group your time attacking with. Make them 1337 looking! / Catch DreX or I in action to win big monies!)
-In order to submit screenies, send them to us within the next week after our event and we will evaluate them all and PM you if you win!
-The catch is to take them all through out the event. As many as you want. You can ask us to do different poses, you can get your own group together and shoot some stuff also! Have some fun with this!

:rabite:
These events are in the order we are doing them. Remember that we will post updates to tell you all when we are starting such events.

:kisses:
*Odd Time Attacks!*
+Gimped Madness!

-Guntechers and Wartechers take pride as this is all for you! Come and join as one party to defeat SEED Awakened S2. Team with the best time gets the gold! (and bragging rights! XD ).
-Must be at least level 1 Guntecher/Wartecher. Any races.
-Will be held at HIVE No.3.
+Head Shot!

-Whip out your pistols and fire them high! Using only single pistols (NOT DOUBLE), your team will attempt to rape, Lab Recovery S with the fastest timing to earn your reward! Shoot em up, shoot em up!
-Any race. Must be able to use a single pistol.
-Will meet in (more info later).
+Stand Still, Fighter Kills!

-Time to rape Bruce! (Just kidding) This event will show up to the toughest of the toughest. Use your Forte Fighting skills to get a award winning Bruce S time. A little asisstance is possible.
-Teams will consist of either four Forte Fighters, or three Forte Fighters and one Protranser, whatever you prefer. Any race welcome.
-Will be held in Moatoob Guardians branch.
+This Must Be Love!

-It is the time for love with this unique event. We will pretend that we all have purple rings and will be sticking close to our luvies while destroying all the creatures and keeping ourselves alive in Sakura Blast S.
-Will be taking place in Hot Springs.
-Parties must be of only one male and one female character. There will be a bonus for same raced couples.
-Swimgear required. ;)
[spoiler-box]There will be lots of rules to go along with this one, but that just makes it all the funner right?
First of all you can only have a limited amount of healing items with you.
This will be won by a point based scale. These are what the point are based off of.
*Being close to your partner.
*Time of run.
*Health should be full at all times, to get the most points from this catagory.
*Deaths will negate MANY points.
*Sharing healing items.
*How you compliment each other in battle.
Good luck to you all! DreX and I may participate in this one ourselves, but will not receive prizes. They will go to the next group below us.[/spoiler-box]

:cowsleep:
*The Better Events*
+Skeet Skeet Elite!

-Think you have scrapped enough hours into this game to want some credit? Or do you just think you f*ing rock? Come join this top dog event and strut your stuff.
-There will be winners for best class. (Best FF, AF, AT, FG, FT, Hunter, etc.)
-Things that will be accounted for are your weapons (%'s, and grinds), PAs and their levels, class level, and race. (Yeah, we're racist. So what? Want to fight about it?)
-No prerequisites.
-This will meet on 4th Floor Guardians Branch. Judging will be in 5th Floor, but only by admitance.
-We will call things up one class at a time. (Example; All are waiting in 4th Floor. I will call out, "All trying out for best Acro Fighter please follow me now." And those whom are participating will follow me to the 5th floor.)
-Make sure you have your best weapons on your pallette when judged.
-We will announce winners when all classes are evaluated.
+Beauty Queen

-Think you're hot? Think you're cute? Think you're just friggin awesome looking? Think you're all of the above?! Come star at this event as you show off your characters cool and charm!
-There will be winners for race and sex. (Example, Best Male Beast, Best Female Cast, etc.)
-One character per account.
-This will be won as a popularity contest. One with most votes wins!
-Will be held at Falz Memoria.
-Secret prizes will be handed out to those whom appease DreX and I the most. (Hint: We look for authenticity with your class and also great diversion. Something less usually seen will get you a better chance. ;) )

:blackcat:
*Dance Dance PSU!*

-As for a finale to this epic day, we are going to the club to chill and show off our moves! Let your digital feet fly and take the hearts of others as you shimmy for some extra winnings for this ending event!
-DreX also asks if you can wear formal wear to this dance just to look nice and spiffy. ^^ Exept Riccardo is allowed to keep on his Mankini, and ONLY Riccardo. Why? Pssh, that's a silly question :roll: .
-Any and all our welcome.
-3rd Floor Club.

We are also in need of staff. If you were intested in helping us, just contact DreXxiN or I to get the information. Yes, you will get paid, along with a special gift from me. ^^

I hope that many of you will come have fun and celebrate DreXxiN's and my special day!
:beer:
:light: :fire: :ground: :lightning: :neutral: :ice: :dark:

Kylie
Jun 17, 2008, 01:25 PM
u r hazing a psu weddin wut a losah :roll:

Nice drawing, first of all (:o), and I might pop in to one of these events. Whether or not I will or if I'll compete if I do depends on my mood and schedule that day. :yes: Good luck with the festivities though.

chaoskila
Jun 17, 2008, 01:25 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/aznveitboi/repost.jpg

Seority
Jun 17, 2008, 01:31 PM
u r hazing a psu weddin wut a losah :roll:

Nice drawing, first of all (:o), and I might pop in to one of these events. Whether or not I will or if I'll compete if I do depends on my mood and schedule that day. :yes: Good luck with the festivities though.

Awesomeness! And thank you! I'm still working on fully coloring it, with the help of guides and the 1337 peeps here.

Thank you chaoskila!

ashley50
Jun 17, 2008, 01:33 PM
...uhm, ok

Syl
Jun 17, 2008, 01:33 PM
inb4pmovedtoplayermatchup

xgp
Jun 17, 2008, 01:45 PM
.............Y Y Y YYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! u see this is y thay put thos dam haets and shit in the lobes this game is for killing thinges RRRRRRRRRRAAAAEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGG

THE DAM ANGER MONKEY @(0)^(0)@

Magitek_X
Jun 17, 2008, 02:12 PM
So, what day is this?

Gryffin
Jun 17, 2008, 02:19 PM
So, what day is this?

I was wondering the same...

Seority
Jun 17, 2008, 02:41 PM
Oops. ^^;
Sorry about that.
That just shows you that you can read something many times and still miss stuff.

CelestialBlade
Jun 17, 2008, 02:52 PM
Guntechers aren't gimp :(

Sounds pretty loaded, I may be around for some of it.

Seority
Jun 17, 2008, 02:55 PM
Guntechers aren't gimp :(

Sounds pretty loaded, I may be around for some of it.

We just say that because Sega makes them very weak in most things, but DreX and I both agree that they are the funnest class to play, but we wish they were a bit more powerful.
We are throwing that out there to support fellow GT's who know how to have fun with their class. ^^

Hope to see you there! (It'll be an accomplishment to get you back on PSU for a bit too! Lol.)

Dragwind
Jun 17, 2008, 02:57 PM
Wartechers aren't gimp either \;

Perhaps rename it to hybrid techer?

Also for the time, could you specify what time zone?

Danny_Dark
Jun 17, 2008, 02:58 PM
Looks Interesting...
By the Way....Congratulation !

Seority
Jun 17, 2008, 03:21 PM
Wartechers aren't gimp either ;

Perhaps rename it to hybrid techer?

Also for the time, could you specify what time zone?

I know that Wartechers can be beefy, but this is the way DreX wanted it and he really just wants it that name for the humor, but not at any disrespect. I'll talk to him to see if he will change it though.

We are central time, and I'll put that up also.

Looks Interesting...
By the Way....Congratulation !

Thank you! ^^

Dragwind
Jun 17, 2008, 03:23 PM
Ah, understood. Thanks for the clarity and improvements.

Also, I believe I owe a congratulations. ;o

Seority
Jun 17, 2008, 03:33 PM
Also, I believe I owe a congratulations. ;o

Thanks Dragwind ^_^

Mia-chan
Jun 17, 2008, 03:48 PM
I wanna go! n_______n

I hope I win best female beast. Hahaha. XD

I think I'm special. .____.;

But either way, I'm so poppin' in to some of those events~

And if you need any help or anything, send me a Pm or something. C:

I'd love to help- no money involved.

DreXxiN
Jun 17, 2008, 04:20 PM
Awesome, and very well put, sweety.

And to clarify, Yes Wartechers and Guntechers don't "Suck" (Hell, I have both of them almost capped on at least two characters) and it's mainly all for the fun.

More is to be added =).

And as for people that are whining about the wedding, it is a ROLE PLAYING GAME, so you don't have to come, but don't complain please =). It's just for "lolPostcount+1" in our eyes.

Hope everyone enjoys themselves!

Shou
Jun 17, 2008, 05:07 PM
Um, I think the WD lobbies end on the 20th, and your event is planned for th 22nd..... yeah......... :-?

Seority
Jun 18, 2008, 10:25 AM
I wanna go! n_______n

I hope I win best female beast. Hahaha. XD

I think I'm special. .____.;

But either way, I'm so poppin' in to some of those events~

And if you need any help or anything, send me a Pm or something. C:

I'd love to help- no money involved.

Lols. I'm very happy for your enthusiasm. As far as helping out goes, just PM what events you'd like to participate in so we know which ones you'd be able to help with.
Thanks also! ^^

Um, I think the WD lobbies end on the 20th, and your event is planned for th 22nd..... yeah......... :-?

We very well know that.
Things are kinda hetic around here were DreX and I are, so we are having to limit ourselves and what we can do. We wanted to do this last weekend, but were unable to plan most of it out.
Besides, we can still have a wedding even if the wedding lobbies end. It's no big deal.

Seority
Jun 19, 2008, 02:16 PM
UPDATED! ^_^

MaximusLight
Jun 20, 2008, 01:06 AM
Woul Ethan Waber be eligable for the best Fightgunner competion?
;)

Seority
Jun 20, 2008, 05:17 AM
Maybe, Lol

MaximusLight
Jun 20, 2008, 01:28 PM
Maybe, Lol

But I have a good pallet, it's not all S ranks but they are all rares, and the best you can get for a Fightgunner. (I also argue the Green Crea Double are both rare and unique in this game as well as functional, because you can take them anywhere without an elemental draw back)

I also take no responsibility for the deaths of any CASTs named Magashi that happen there.
>.>

Seority
Jun 20, 2008, 01:55 PM
Well being confident is one thing we do look for, but I'll give you a hint as to what we might be expecting for the top FighGunners.
High grinded/percentage 10*+ weapons.
Attack PA's at least 31+.
And good stack of nice percentaged armors. (Maybe even show us that they use their traps also.)
There are many fighgunners on PSU mainly because they are the only ones who cna use double sabers. This one will be tough to beat.
I know that neutral weapons have no draw back, but unfortunetly they aren't very damaging either. That's why you need to keep more then one element of a certain weapon. Right now I'm synthing Sweet Deaths of high elemental percent to be prepared for FighMaster. I know when you start of in PSU it's hard to have all elements of a certain weapon type, but eventually that is what you should lean to.
We arn't going to be picky and disclude anyone because they might not have what we expect, but this is the best of the best coming, so high percents, grinds, and levels are all as best as you can get.

MaximusLight
Jun 20, 2008, 04:17 PM
Well being confident is one thing we do look for, but I'll give you a hint as to what we might be expecting for the top FighGunners.
High grinded/percentage 10*+ weapons.
Attack PA's at least 31+.
And good stack of nice percentaged armors. (Maybe even show us that they use their traps also.)
There are many fighgunners on PSU mainly because they are the only ones who cna use double sabers. This one will be tough to beat.
I know that neutral weapons have no draw back, but unfortunetly they aren't very damaging either. That's why you need to keep more then one element of a certain weapon. Right now I'm synthing Sweet Deaths of high elemental percent to be prepared for FighMaster. I know when you start of in PSU it's hard to have all elements of a certain weapon type, but eventually that is what you should lean to.
We arn't going to be picky and disclude anyone because they might not have what we expect, but this is the best of the best coming, so high percents, grinds, and levels are all as best as you can get.

Ah I see... I'm probably just not in the running then :P

Oh well

DoubleJG
Jun 20, 2008, 06:50 PM
If Drexxin sent me a mail on PSU, does that mean I was invited? :wacko:

But yeah. You two are my favorite couple on this game by far (actually, do I even know of any other couples?), even though I've never met you Seority, I've enjoyed a few games with Drex since the PSOGC days, whether he remembers me or not :lol:. So, congrats on the wedding & such.

My gf and I may join the "one male, one female" contest if I'm home and feel like playing. Either way, this event you've put together looks pretty fun. Whether I participate or not, I hope the whole day works out well for you two :)

Mootie
Jun 20, 2008, 10:07 PM
Hahahaha...online weddings. I give them 2 months or until they meet in real life and realize they hate eachother.

DoubleJG
Jun 20, 2008, 10:56 PM
Hahahaha...online weddings. I give them 2 months or until they meet in real life and realize they hate eachother.

News Flash: They're a couple in-person, not just in-game.

Aewyn
Jun 21, 2008, 12:10 AM
I hope I'm not the only person that finds this funny, and a little sad. This is asking to be griefed. That's not a threat, but I assume you must expect it if you're posting it to a bunch of people that could care less. It's like opening a phone book and picking names at random to send invitations to.

DoubleJG
Jun 21, 2008, 01:59 AM
I hope I'm not the only person that finds this funny, and a little sad. This is asking to be griefed. That's not a threat, but I assume you must expect it if you're posting it to a bunch of people that could care less. It's like opening a phone book and picking names at random to send invitations to.

Did you read her fine print? She's "opening a phone book and picking names at random" to send invitations out to people who would like to participate in their event & giveaways, not their wedding. If you don't want to participate in something that could possibly have you walking away with a few extra meseta and such, then don't show.

DreXxiN
Jun 21, 2008, 02:15 AM
*Deleted all vulgar and insulting things, sorry PSO-w :(*

I really hope many people come and enjoy the event ^^

Seority
Jun 21, 2008, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the support Double! I'm glad this event is still exicting a few people. ^^;

I've updated the main page fully and even put in staff.
Hope to see eveyone there! Remember, lots of fun to be had!

Seority
Jun 21, 2008, 11:59 AM
*Deleted all vulgar and insulting things, sorry PSO-w :(*

I really hope many people come and enjoy the event ^^

So it's ok to be retarded on here?
:-?

And yes Double, if you got a personal PM from me or DreX, then you are welcome to the wedding.

DoubleJG
Jun 21, 2008, 06:15 PM
So it's ok to be retarded on here?
:-?

And yes Double, if you got a personal PM from me or DreX, then you are welcome to the wedding.

If I can make it on, I'll be sure to bring my dancin' shoes :wacko:

ErtaiClou
Jun 22, 2008, 09:31 AM
Oops, shoulda posted in here sooner

Skids
Jun 22, 2008, 11:07 AM
CG with your ingame wedding event!

DreXxiN
Jun 22, 2008, 01:14 PM
45 minutes and everyone should head for Hive#3 for event number 1!!

Aewyn
Jun 22, 2008, 03:22 PM
Did you read her fine print? She's "opening a phone book and picking names at random" to send invitations out to people who would like to participate in their event & giveaways, not their wedding. If you don't want to participate in something that could possibly have you walking away with a few extra meseta and such, then don't show.I shouldn't have to read fine-print to figure that out. As with most fine-print, it was smoothed away by the hoarse shouting of the advertisement of the festivities. "Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! We're getting married in a video game! Yay! Yay!" That's about all I could pick up, and I remember being in the 100th percentile for reading comprehension all those years I studied English in primary. Hmmm.

MaximusLight
Jun 22, 2008, 03:50 PM
Oh yeah... I knew I was forgetting something...

Rust
Jun 22, 2008, 08:10 PM
Damn, for once there was an interesting event (much more than the official ones) and I missed it. I knew I should have put my nose out of PSU General and Fan Works sometimes... :disapprove:

Oh, yeah, and as much as I hate writing this word, Congratulations ! :wacko:

Triela Sendai
Jun 22, 2008, 09:20 PM
I NEVER post on message boards. Until today I didn't even have an account here. to tell the truth.

Lemme get to the point. This Event was an amazing example of something I had personally lost most of my faith in. A true community in this realm. I felt inspired by the sheer amount of patience and fortitude the leaders of this event displayed throughout this ALL DAY event. The scale was amazing, the challenges ingenious, and above all else it was FUN!

But also, there was something beyond that... The couples event was something I had not expected, and while DreXxin and Seority had to go through a lot to get it going, it was well worth it. It truly stirred a bit of emotion in me when I let my guard down, with all the teamwork and caring that went into playing through that event. Granted, my partner and I were in a bit more danger than most, being only 90 something and doing the S rank, but I'm sure things were the same even for others. And even more than that, the challenge was exceptionally welcome.

I want to congratulate you two on this auspicious occasion, that you may remain forever together in harmony and in peace.

And from a gamer's standpoint: I hope to see more events from whatever thinktank came up with this one in the future! Congratulations you two!

Loyal
Jun 22, 2008, 09:26 PM
Awesome event guys. I only participated in 3 parts but it was really fun. It must have taken a lot of patience to plan this and get it started. I know several times in it I would have been frustrated and just shouted at everyone. I salute Drex and Seority for seeing this thing through and having as much patience with the community as they did. I also like to give you two my congratulations on wedding.

I really hope to see more events from yall in the future.

CelestialBlade
Jun 22, 2008, 09:36 PM
Oh yeah... I knew I was forgetting something...
Yeah, me too -_- It's because I never read Player Matchups, wish this woulda stayed in PSU General because more people would've gone.

I'm so sorry I missed it, you two, but congratulations and I'm glad to hear the event went so well.

SakuraJr
Jun 22, 2008, 10:48 PM
I have a question, what about same sex couples? Where's there place in entering this contest?

Cray
Jun 22, 2008, 10:55 PM
I have a question, what about same sex couples? Where's there place in entering this contest?

They weren't allowed.

SakuraJr
Jun 22, 2008, 10:58 PM
They weren't allowed.

What? Can you prove this?

DreXxiN
Jun 22, 2008, 11:02 PM
Interesting assumption guys :P

Ask Inuyasha, we were looking for you guys to give you the second place prize :)

Gryffin
Jun 22, 2008, 11:05 PM
Damn, I missed Same-Sex coupling...? Who won the Beauty Queen? I got mails saying I did for Male/Human, but I DC'ed.. xD

Who else, whoooo!?

Cray
Jun 22, 2008, 11:08 PM
What? Can you prove this?

I was there and male male teams were asked to disband and find female counterparts. Pretty much from there it was a bunch of "If you dont like it gtfo... etc. etc."

In hindsight, it wouldn't had been such a big problem if the event wasn't being advertised as a teamwork, partner styled event. And the big anouncement that gay couples weren't allowed didn't come out until just before the event started. Practically a waste of an hour of my time.

EDIT: Or not. Since we won second place?

Interesting assumption guys :P

Ask Inuyasha, we were looking for you guys to give you the second place prize :)

So you came to your senses and realized that a COUPLE event that only allowed a HETEROSEXUAL COUPLES was discrimination?

DreXxiN
Jun 22, 2008, 11:14 PM
That was some pretty shitty proof man :).

Oh well, guess this is the kinda criticism I get for trying to spice things up!

Unforutnately, male and female couple were the THEME, and i explained before hand I'd accept convincing gay couples, not ones who were using homosexuality as an excuse to run with male beasts and ruin the competition for everyone.
I'm sorry, someone spamming "im drunk and gay lolol so let me play with a man" isn't very convincing to me.

What's next, A non cast fortefighter event, are you going to call me racist? This is INGAME, Guys characters did play with OTHER GUYS, who were on FEMALE characters! They are sprites! Grow the hell up, I'm not anti gay! ALL of our events were themed, and I'm not "Hating on forte classes" because we had an event for guntechers and wartechers. So just chill out okay? We were looking for you guys to give you 2 mil a peice, but you ran off crying and making assumptions too fast.

Anyway, I hope eveyrone enjoyed this event! It seems to have gotten some great feedback. Until next time fellas!

Gryffin
Jun 22, 2008, 11:22 PM
It was a fantastic event, and Drex isn't Antigay... Your pretty imature to suggest that just because of some so silly as a virtual game.... Everyone needs to just relax, and go dance in the club :D

DreXxiN
Jun 22, 2008, 11:24 PM
Agreed, this club finale is sick!

Cray
Jun 22, 2008, 11:28 PM
That was some pretty shitty proof man :).

Oh well, guess this is the kinda criticism I get for trying to spice things up!

Unforutnately, male and female couple were the THEME, and i explained before hand I'd accept convincing gay couples, not ones who were using homosexuality as an excuse to run with male beasts and ruin the competition for everyone.
I'm sorry, someone spamming "im drunk and gay lolol so let me play with a man" isn't very convincing to me.

What's next, A non cast fortefighter event, are you going to call me racist? This is INGAME, Guys characters did play with OTHER GUYS, who were on FEMALE characters! They are sprites! Grow the hell up, I'm not anti gay! ALL of our events were themed, and I'm not "Hating on forte classes" because we had an event for guntechers and wartechers. So just chill out okay? We were looking for you guys to give you 2 mil a peice, but you ran off crying and making assumptions too fast.

Anyway, I hope eveyrone enjoyed this event! It seems to have gotten some great feedback. Until next time fellas!

Proof? So now I have to prove that my partner was Banken and my 'moderator' was Kyta, Angel something. Sorry I dont remember your name ;[.

I'm an AT. My race and gender doesn't really scream imbalanced and event ruining to me. And ran off crying? We left because you stated it yourself. "Its my rules and if you don't like it gtfo."
And you DID NOT explain you would accept convincing gay couples. Is this something you conjured up at the last second, after we spent fifteen or so minutes arguing? Heh.

Seems like you realized you were wrong and tried to make last minute amends. Really, I wouldn't have a problem with your event at all if you just didn't advertise it so vaguely. No one should've been calling it a couple event or even some teamwork partnership event. It should've been a gender event. Because in all honesty that's exactly what it was.

DreXxiN
Jun 22, 2008, 11:31 PM
It was probably actually explained WAY before you got to the hot springs, being that it was the 4th EVENT in the series of events. This was all breifed before. I'm sorry you weren't there, and I really didn't mean to offend any homosexuals. I seriously hate discrimination.

If you want to further discuss this, PLEASE PM me. as for any "My rules" harshness, I'm sorry, I did NOT expect a near full star of people to be attending and it was a very complicated event, so It was hard for me and seo both to manage it.

It was well worth it though, as many people enjoyed this day :)

Cray
Jun 22, 2008, 11:37 PM
It was probably actually explained WAY before you got to the hot springs, being that it was the 4th EVENT in the series of events. This was all breifed before. I'm sorry you weren't there, and I really didn't mean to offend any homosexuals. I seriously hate discrimination.

If you want to further discuss this, PLEASE PM me. as for any "My rules" harshness, I'm sorry, I did NOT expect a near full star of people to be attending and it was a very complicated event, so It was hard for me and seo both to manage it.

It was well worth it though, as many people enjoyed this day :)

Yes that might explain it. And I personally wouldn't have been able to deal with so many people.

It was a fantastic event, and Drex isn't Antigay... Your pretty imature to suggest that just because of some so silly as a virtual game.... Everyone needs to just relax, and go dance in the club :D

I don't know if you're aware of this or not. But people do channel their phobias and prejudices through online communities. I know it's hard to believe but... I don't think I was handling this immaturely. I didn't know Drex prior to this.

And I do appreciate you offering us the 2m prize.

Gryffin
Jun 22, 2008, 11:56 PM
Yes that might explain it. And I personally wouldn't have been able to deal with so many people.

I don't know if you're aware of this or not. But people do channel their phobias and prejudices through online communities. I know it's hard to believe but... I don't think I was handling this immaturely. I didn't know Drex prior to this.

And I do appreciate you offering us the 2m prize.

Oh no, I'm well aware. I've seen MANY people freak out in PSU when a guy dances on them, or whatever. But It's another thing to ACCUSE someone you don't know. Hell, I didn't know Drex until this, but he's a nice guy... And besides, It's alot easier to TAG someone as something than it is for that person to remove it. Labels aren't good, and no one is fit to label anyone other than one's self. :P

Banken
Jun 23, 2008, 12:16 AM
Pardon my friend/boyfriend cray lol he is not handling the situation well. To me the event was fun to test out my skills and what not and I was so happy when we came out of the mission first.

The only thing I am truly disapointed is that I asked if we can skip thru the mission and DreXxin said we can, you might have said the point reduction afterwards but I only paid attention to YES YOU CAN part, so I flew thru the whole mission in 9 mins thinking we would be number 1. Otherwise If i had known I woulda S ranked it and probably still won first place :P lol I really wanted to test out my skills and I couldnt which was truly unfortunate.

Then after finding that out, I find out that same sex was not allowed when right before the game, DreXxin or Seority said IT WAS OK to be same sex, but after we won people started pointing fingers at us saying it was not fair which I found insulting. People said 2 male beast is not fair when my partner cray was a AT and I was the main damage dealer. So whatever race/gender cray would have been would not have mattered, same with me, because it was my equiptment and PA lvl that counted.

That being said it was a fun event but maybe less rules next time so people like us that just jumped in the event can follow along instead of being really confused. overall, good job tho guys I had fun and hope to see you guys again. This time plz allow us gay couples lol

DreXxiN
Jun 23, 2008, 12:24 AM
I really did dude, trust me. :P And I agree to Cray, it was kinda a gender thing, but I did not expect it to be that big again, and I'm sorry it was more flawlessly organized >_<.

Anywho, really I'm accepting of everyone, and I'd like to say this is the first PSU event I've ever ran, and I must say wow. I'm surprised with it's success. But being that it was my first, I have many things to work on, and was not only expecting positive feedback!

I'll definitely work on clarity, but for now, I think I'll work on getting the tens of millions back I've given away XP

Oh and by the way, Happy Birthday Sonic!

Cray
Jun 23, 2008, 12:29 AM
Oh no, I'm well aware. I've seen MANY people freak out in PSU when a guy dances on them, or whatever. But It's another thing to ACCUSE someone you don't know. Hell, I didn't know Drex until this, but he's a nice guy... And besides, It's alot easier to TAG someone as something than it is for that person to remove it. Labels aren't good, and no one is fit to label anyone other than one's self. :P

I believe me and Drex can both agree there was a misunderstanding. My accusation was not based emptily and was not hastily made either. So I would rather you not treat it like it was.

What exactly does it say about someone when they invite you to a couple event and then turn you away because your couple is gay? This is the impression that I got and we both realize now that, that was not the case.

I am certain the events to come will be great.

CelestialBlade
Jun 23, 2008, 12:46 AM
OKAY EVERYONE SHUT UP

I managed to catch up with the party by randomly wandering into the Club, so I got to participate in at least a little of the event ^_^ Got some pics for everyone, too!

[spoiler-box]http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/psu132.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/psu133.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/psu134.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/psu135.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/psu136.jpg

Uh oh, Seo's gonna get eaten!
http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/psu137.jpg

The amazing triple-hump.
http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/psu138.jpg

Who said this was about DreX? <3
http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/psu139.jpg

Where the party ended, after our awesome train.
http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/psu140.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Congratulations to you both and I again apologize for not making it earlier. Events like these make me regret my decision to leave PSU when the free period ends, maybe we can get another get-together in while everything's still free.

DreXxiN
Jun 23, 2008, 12:49 AM
Sure thing chelsea, Thanks for coming! No worries, not many made it through all 13 hours xD.

Magical Trevor
Jun 23, 2008, 01:30 AM
it was a fun event! congrats and ty for organizing it!

Too bad i had work for most of it XD..

o and drex isn't anti-gay, get over it everyone...

ErtaiClou
Jun 23, 2008, 01:40 AM
Hands down the best PSU wedding event yet. I had to leave some events to get some work done but what a marathon! Ty for all the fun and congrats again!

Rust
Jun 23, 2008, 05:48 AM
Sure thing chelsea, Thanks for coming! No worries, not many made it through all 13 hours xD.

13 hours ?! I still could have joined it instead of going to sleep then, but I thought it was finished. I think that's what we call 'being pissed'. D;

CelestialBlade
Jun 23, 2008, 08:03 AM
13 hours ?! I still could have joined it instead of going to sleep then, but I thought it was finished. I think that's what we call 'being pissed'. D;
I thought it was over too, but I happened to notice someone on my card list in the Club in Uni 16, and I knew that was the Uni this was taking place in....I wander in, and low and behold, DANCE PARTAY.

Seority
Jun 23, 2008, 11:30 AM
I'll guess I'll just say my thank you's to all who had participated with us.
Yes it was a long haul, with some stress to the rear, but it was so worth it! Thank you for spending time with us, helping, supporting us and most of all enjoying it! DreX and I really had the most fun ever with this event.
I do wish to make up more events in the future, but as DreX said, we need to get our life savings back, and go jaggo huntin, so I will see you all next time!

(If you were a mod at Hot Springs, or any other type of helper, we will be giving you your payment shortly ^_^ )

SakuraJr
Jun 23, 2008, 03:06 PM
I really did dude, trust me. :P And I agree to Cray, it was kinda a gender thing, but I did not expect it to be that big again, and I'm sorry it was more flawlessly organized >_<.

Anywho, really I'm accepting of everyone, and I'd like to say this is the first PSU event I've ever ran, and I must say wow. I'm surprised with it's success. But being that it was my first, I have many things to work on, and was not only expecting positive feedback!

I'll definitely work on clarity, but for now, I think I'll work on getting the tens of millions back I've given away XP

Oh and by the way, Happy Birthday Sonic!

Just to be clear, I wasn't criticizing you at all. Since I don't know you, I figured this might of been some sort of "Heteros on'ly" sort of event. But I'm glad that you at least stated that you're not anti-gay and you're full accepting. All i ask is next time you try something like this, be more detailed on your rules as some people might take some offensive.

Kizeragi
Jun 23, 2008, 03:24 PM
Just so ya know Drex, I wasn't taking part in the event :p I just wanted to see how things were going. Glad to hear it went well, and grats ^^

Seority
Jun 23, 2008, 03:53 PM
Just to be clear, I wasn't criticizing you at all. Since I don't know you, I figured this might of been some sort of "Heteros on'ly" sort of event. But I'm glad that you at least stated that you're not anti-gay and you're full accepting. All i ask is next time you try something like this, be more detailed on your rules as some people might take some offensive.

I believe we made the statment of one male character, and one female character many times. We will be more specific next time though.
We agreed to let them participate because of the misunderstanding, but gave them a penalty because it was a rule to have couples with a male and a female, making it fair to those who did take time to find the right person within the rules.
As a preview of if we do this again, same sex couples will be allowed, but the rule will still stand for female/male couples, so there will be a penalty for same sex couples.
This event was made to test the compatabilty of one male character and one female character, and that is why there is a penalty for those who wish to disregaurd that rule. We're not discriminant, we are just following the rules we set to make it fair for all.

In fact, if we get enough support, we could probably do events like these bi-weekly or something. Might be interesting. Maybe different rules, different settings, missions, etc, and it gives more time for everyone to meet and plan. ^_^

CelestialBlade
Jun 23, 2008, 04:10 PM
http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/psuseochels.jpg

>_>;;;

DreXxiN
Jun 23, 2008, 04:39 PM
I believe we made the statment of one male character, and one female character many times. We will be more specific next time though.
We agreed to let them participate because of the misunderstanding, but gave them a penalty because it was a rule to have couples with a male and a female, making it fair to those who did take time to find the right person within the rules.
As a preview of if we do this again, same sex couples will be allowed, but the rule will still stand for female/male couples, so there will be a penalty for same sex couples.
This event was made to test the compatabilty of one male character and one female character, and that is why there is a penalty for those who wish to disregaurd that rule. We're not discriminant, we are just following the rules we set to make it fair for all.

In fact, if we get enough support, we could probably do events like these bi-weekly or something. Might be interesting. Maybe different rules, different settings, missions, etc, and it gives more time for everyone to meet and plan. ^_^

On the contrary, I'm actually completely FOR having gay couples participate in these events, but no different from having "fortefighter" or "wartecher" only, it's just something in the game, and is why we had 1 male, 1 female character. It was just a theme, and it was more to represent the combination of elements from both Challenge Mode and that male/female quest that doesn't come to mind right now from PSO.

DreXxiN
Jun 25, 2008, 07:28 PM
Updated pictures!

[spoiler-box]
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_105021_001.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_105023_002.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_115103_003.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_115439_004.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_115441_005.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_120356_006.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_120459_007.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_121222_008.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_121617_000.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_121815_001.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_121842_002.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_122031_003.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_122056_004.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_122454_005.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_122455_006.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_122456_007.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_122505_009.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_181700_000.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_181918_001.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_182551_002.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_183109_003.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_183111_004.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_183112_005.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_183113_006.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_192913_007.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_195353_008.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_195355_009.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_195417_010.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_195419_011.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_195421_012.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_195544_013.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_200714_014.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_201444_015.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_201832_016.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_203540_017.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_203544_018.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_210058_019.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_224302_020.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/PSUWEDDINGLOL/psu20080622_225437_021.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Rust
Jun 25, 2008, 07:54 PM
Awesome pics, I wish I could be there (for the event), but... Oh my god, you had two MiniMoni's at your wedding ! D;