PDA

View Full Version : ideas i had for UPAs for guns

mooonbow
Jun 17, 2008, 01:59 PM
sum ideas i thought of that would be fun, and usefull for the gunners out there.

Rifles:
-Stun, Neutral Element with an increase in the ATP and ATA modifer
-3 Shot Burst, Gives rifles a 3 shot burst. slight deicrease in ATP modifer
-Instance Poisin, Neutral Element will always poisin lower ATP and ATA modifers

Shotguns:
-Extra bullets, Neutral element. Gives shotguns an xtra bullet at 31 and 41
-Stun (read Rifles stun for details)

Laser Cannons
-Beam Spiltter, Neatral element works just like the shotguns element PA but with pierce.

well there they are if i think of sum more ill add later

add your own if u wish

chaoskila
Jun 17, 2008, 02:03 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/aznveitboi/spoiler.jpg
[spoiler-box]That would be pretty kewl. actually really cool but we all know segac would nver in their life add something as changing how the guns work right.
i would love to do the matrixs lol[/spoiler-box]

r00tabaga
Jun 17, 2008, 02:09 PM
Already a thread earlier on this today and I hope it gains some steam although I highly doubt it will ever see the light of day.............here's my list-
1)Rifles and G-Launchers would get extra elemental (X=Burning Shot;Y=Frozen Shot)
2)Shotguns,Lasers and Bows would get to use Y as a charge. Longer Y is used, stronger the hit and the more PP used of course.
3)Mechguns, Handguns and Twin Handguns would use Y as the popular "GUN KATAS". Watch Equilibrium to see what I mean. You would be able to finally use a ranger in the heat of a battle instead of staying back all the time.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 17, 2008, 02:19 PM
:D how bout useless stuff fury for machinegun and Boma Crap for G-launcher uses up any item u have 99 of to do damadge acordingly ex... 99 par ash 1 per shot=crap damadge but chronosline and agito edges=OMFG damadge just so we can get rid of all the booma claws and kakwane tails :D

r00tabaga
Jun 17, 2008, 02:26 PM
:D how bout useless stuff fury for machinegun and Boma Crap for G-launcher uses up any item u have 99 of to do damadge acordingly ex... 99 par ash 1 per shot=crap damadge but chronosline and agito edges=OMFG damadge just so we can get rid of all the booma claws and kakwane tails :D

Hahaha- that's probably the best one I've heard yet!!!!

r00tabaga
Jun 17, 2008, 02:29 PM
I would really like to see the PA button (Y) used more even if it meant that the X button would be a non-elemental shot or just plain "regular bullet" that doesn't require PP...then the Y button would be what the X button is right now. It's kinda boring the way it is now! Techers and Hunters have more fun-

mooonbow
Jun 17, 2008, 02:37 PM
im not talking about useing the Y butten at all these are just PA you buy with PA frags

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 17, 2008, 02:46 PM
how about a comical bullet that uses biomaterials? ex only rappy feathers shoot rappys out ,jaggo delma= jaggo bullets, lapucha shells=lapucha bullets, vandha derma = vanda bullets, pannon jelly = pannon bullet, vahra nails = vahra bullets, each could have a corresponding element: vanda lightning,pannon dark, etc.........

^^; Wait on this thought i know its not a bullet but how cool would it be if techers could summon these creatures at the cost of 5 biomaterial of ea. specific creature ^^;

burninglink5
Jun 17, 2008, 02:48 PM
sum ideas i thought of that would be fun, and usefull for the gunners out there.

Rifles:
-Stun, Neutral Element with an increase in the ATP and ATA modifer
-3 Shot Burst, Gives rifles a 3 shot burst. slight deicrease in ATP modifer
-Instance Poisin, Neutral Element will always poisin lower ATP and ATA modifers

Shotguns:
-Extra bullets, Neutral element. Gives shotguns an xtra bullet at 31 and 41
-Stun (read Rifles stun for details)

Laser Cannons
-Beam Spiltter, Neatral element works just like the shotguns element PA but with pierce.

well there they are if i think of sum more ill add later

add your own if u wish
Um, you mean maylee shot? We already have that...

mooonbow
Jun 17, 2008, 02:55 PM
maylee shot puts mobs to sleeps. it doesnt stun them

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 17, 2008, 02:59 PM
yeah stun is more usefull cuz creatures can easily recover from sleep

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 17, 2008, 03:05 PM
Exp. shot Rifle bullt: :D you choose how much exp it takes from you from 1 to 1000 exp a shot knock down + penetration ^^;