PDA

View Full Version : Hello, is there an update this week?

Colonel Mustard
Jun 17, 2008, 02:23 PM
To be sure, and I am, there will not always be updates by the week.

Yet, for this week, beginning, say, Friday the 20th, can we, those who play not on the Japanese PC/PS2 servers, expect anything new, perhaps something on Neudaiz, the planet of the Newmans?

Thank you, very much.

A2K
Jun 17, 2008, 02:28 PM
Today is usually the day they post information regarding that. If nothing comes up, then probably nothing this week. I would definitely expect something next week if that were the case, though.

Chibi_psu
Jun 17, 2008, 02:30 PM
Last week update was kinda small.I dont know whats sonic team thinking.We have a huge delay in content with the jp server.And they dont want to release it....

Toguro
Jun 17, 2008, 02:37 PM
IIRC the wedding lobby theme is suupposed to end this week. It would be nice if those who play on NA PS2/PC servers get the MAG extension we were promised last month.

Danny_Dark
Jun 17, 2008, 03:03 PM
Uh...Sonic's Birthday...maybe...

ashley50
Jun 17, 2008, 03:04 PM
rollback...

JAFO22000
Jun 17, 2008, 03:05 PM
If there was an update this week, they'll let us know, though sometimes there is an update and they don't let us know and sometimes they let us know and their is no update, lol! so yeah, there might be and they're might not be an update, so wheel wait until they update the site that tells us if there is an update!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cry0
Jun 17, 2008, 05:10 PM
Flip a coin. heads yes, tails no. That's about how certain we are around here.

Gryffin
Jun 17, 2008, 05:25 PM
Flip a coin. heads yes, tails no. That's about how certain we are around here.

Only if the coin has 6 tails and one head.

Powder Keg
Jun 17, 2008, 05:29 PM
The Ballroom will be released, with new weapons: The Knfe, the Rope, and the Wrench.

Colonel Mustard
Jun 17, 2008, 05:32 PM
The Ballroom will be released, with new weapons: The Knfe, the Rope, and the Wrench.Plum?!

Ken_Silver
Jun 17, 2008, 09:04 PM
Hmmm... I'm expecting lack of an update... no MAG extention and an angry mob on the 4th floor of the Guardians colony.

I'll be there with them, with a giant pitchfork and a burning torch.

How do you screw up, the apology for the original screw up? Ask Segac, they know.

Love the Segac, Hate the Segac.

Rust
Jun 17, 2008, 09:08 PM
I'll be there with them, with a giant pitchfork and a burning torch.

"Ahi esta !" *creepy Ganado BGM*

Reginaldo
Jun 17, 2008, 09:13 PM
Nice to see nothing has changed on Sega's side haha.

WBMike
Jun 17, 2008, 09:19 PM
Nothing so far, unless I missed another GM meet up.

2nd Mag, June 27ic?

LuigiMario
Jun 17, 2008, 09:31 PM
IIRC the wedding lobby theme is suupposed to end this week. It would be nice if those who play on NA PS2/PC servers get the MAG extension we were promised last month.

The RROD victims need it too desopite being a nonsega related issue.

Wiz
Jun 17, 2008, 09:35 PM
Nothing so far, unless I missed another GM meet up.

2nd Mag, June 27ic?
Possibly.

Arika
Jun 17, 2008, 11:30 PM
Should be only Sonic lobby and nothing else.

most of JP content we missed are GBR and events. those will never crash eachother nor that they will crash MAG ext. so I m sure that MAG ext. is causing delay there with no doubt.

consider these are all content we can get :

degeki event : nah, it can't come during MAG ext.
Neudaiz GBR : nah it is 1 month long, and it can't come during MAG ext.
Parum GBR : again
the collector update : this including neudaiz room tickets, I m sure it need to coem together with Neudaiz GBR, so we can't get this yet.
the clother : this one need to wait until we get story mission 6 first. so we can' get it yet.
new mission on moatoob : the enemy lv over 160+, so it need to wait dengeki event(lv140-150) end first.
the Arm dealer : this is most recent JP update with the most possible for us to get, since we already got everythign ready for it except "sange/yasha",and it has no lv issue or GBR related. However, it will need to come after MAG ext.
Sonic birthday lobby : this is only thing we could possibly get it.

so eveything we can get now need to be wait after MAG ext, except the lobby.

so MAG ext. delay our update? -> only a bit delay during that 2 week, since ST give us whatever they can update without affecting other schedule already.

mvffin
Jun 17, 2008, 11:54 PM
they could give us new missions, like remaining blades, which had nothing to do with GBR or events.

*winking in sega's direction*

pikachief
Jun 18, 2008, 12:42 AM
Should be only Sonic lobby and nothing else.

most of JP content we missed are GBR and events. those will never crash eachother nor that they will crash MAG ext. so I m sure that MAG ext. is causing delay there with no doubt.

consider these are all content we can get :

degeki event : nah, it can't come during MAG ext.
Neudaiz GBR : nah it is 1 month long, and it can't come during MAG ext.
Parum GBR : again
the collector update : this including neudaiz room tickets, I m sure it need to coem together with Neudaiz GBR, so we can't get this yet.
the clother : this one need to wait until we get story mission 6 first. so we can' get it yet.
new mission on moatoob : the enemy lv over 160+, so it need to wait dengeki event(lv140-150) end first.
the Arm dealer : this is most recent JP update with the most possible for us to get, since we already got everythign ready for it except "sange",and it has no lv issue or GBR related. However, it will need to come after MAG ext.
Sonic birthday lobby : this is only thing we could possibly get it.

so eveything we can get now need to be wait after MAG ext, except the lobby.

so MAG ext. delay our update? -> only a bit delay during that 2 week, since ST give us whatever they can update without affecting other schedule already.

the GM ruby still said that White Beast S2 is planned for the 27th even if it runs through the MAG extension because the MAG extension is not to change any of our updates :P

Jife_Jifremok
Jun 18, 2008, 12:52 AM
The Ballroom will be released, with new weapons: The Knfe, the Rope, and the Wrench.

Bawww, I wanted the Candlestick and the Revolver yet neither of them are released.

Arika
Jun 18, 2008, 01:12 AM
the GM ruby still said that White Beast S2 is planned for the 27th even if it runs through the MAG extension because the MAG extension is not to change any of our updates :P
Hope so, but I highly doubt it.
because if they run neudaiz GBR, I m sure that I won't play MAG.

pikachief
Jun 18, 2008, 02:11 AM
Hope so, but I highly doubt it.
because if they run neudaiz GBR, I m sure that I won't play MAG.

i will! i want my spread needle! only 2 weeks for spread needle, and god knows how many times people will run white beast some more when S2 is out! lol i can be away from white beast as much as i want even if its 150+ enemies lol

landman
Jun 18, 2008, 03:45 AM

And the last time you said this he posted here saying this was a lie, can't remember the topic thou.

BlueFire2k5
Jun 18, 2008, 04:03 AM

RubyEclipse, the GM:

This is false - I'm not sure which person you talked to, but I have not stated any dates for white beast S2 (or any upcoming S2 missions) at this time. You might ask him to double check the log and verify, but I wanted to step in here before that rumor spread any further.

Then again, anything with "my friend said" is generally dangerous...

Arika
Jun 18, 2008, 07:49 AM
just as I thought, because "neudaize GBR together with MAG ext" that is just a too good news to be true.
So, I still think as the original way, we are likely to get only Sonic birthday.

Shishi-O
Jun 18, 2008, 09:04 AM

just as I thought, because "neudaize GBR together with MAG ext" that is just a too good news to be true.
So, I still think as the original way, we are likely to get only Sonic birthday.lol my computer is dead I can't play wow, I am on psu and segac is still £#€^* my @$$.

LOL thanks segac.

Darius_Drake
Jun 18, 2008, 10:31 AM

Actually it would be nice if all of the NA servers got the MAG extension promised. If the information I got was correct then the numbers killed in the extension will be added to our previous numbers so we can still reach the goal of getting the Sange. The more killer... erm I mean guardians the better. I want a Sange & Yasha!!!

pikachief
Jun 18, 2008, 10:33 AM
RubyEclipse, the GM:

thanks for posting that

Ezodagrom
Jun 18, 2008, 10:43 AM
About Mag extension, Neudaiz GBR and Dengeki event:

07:44:37 <Public> Sage(20038490)
MAG 2 could be next Friday, but more likly July 4
07:44:44 <Public> GHOSTUNIT1122(20046069)
ty
07:44:46 <Public> Ryn(20036056)
:sad:
07:44:49 <Public> SOPHIA(20045500)
ERR
07:44:51 <Public> Kadaj(20028194)
sefa said late june, now its july :/
07:44:55 <Public> Kadaj(20028194)
sega*
07:44:59 <Public> Koji(20005461)
=(
07:45:09 <Public> Sage(20038490)
Yeah we really are too optimistic some times sorry

09:22:57 <Public> Sage(20038490)
Lightning event should be in august

09:50:36 <Public> Sage(20038490)
Neudaiz GBR will be before carnival

pikachief
Jun 18, 2008, 10:44 AM
for some reason i didnt thing carnival would be before nudaiz GBR cuz then there would be a big gap of NOTHING lol

and since GBR is like a month apart, and mission carnival is in probably a month and a half, we should be seeing GBR very soon anyways

EDIT:Possibly right after MAG then Mission Carnival right after GBR