PDA

View Full Version : TIPS: Making money and getting the best weapons?

xAmrit
Jun 17, 2008, 04:22 PM
what is the best way for me to make money, I mean loads and to find the best ones...

I am a Force Newman, but I will be changng to a Fortetecher in like 1 level

Level 9 force

EDIT: I Play on the 360 if it makes any difference...

Inazuma
Jun 17, 2008, 04:33 PM
to make money, just spam the "best" mission until a better one comes out. it works great (^_^)

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 17, 2008, 04:34 PM
Hunt agito Repcas and Psycho wands HIVE missions and relic missions respectivly both 100+ creatures Basically S2

oops didnt realize you were a new player then yeah what inazuma said

xAmrit
Jun 17, 2008, 04:36 PM
I should have said, I'm only level 29, I only got the game 4 days ago...

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 17, 2008, 04:38 PM
and being patient helps

do you have the expansion? or just the plain old game?

ashley50
Jun 17, 2008, 04:54 PM
or you can use the edit button...^

and yesh, spam the hotspots, follow where teh herd is gatehred and spam away.

easy123
Jun 17, 2008, 06:16 PM
get a rare wep [B] 11* 12* make it hope for the best it gets good % hope for 50% but 35% to 45% be
ok the better the % the more money you can sell it for all so upgrade it try for 10/10 it sell more

GOT some gotchas if you like tell people in your cards list

get lots of peoples cards tell when you log on and off to have a try

i set my one good is more then one thing to win 312 items to win in one gotcha 15 of them are [B] 12* To 11* weps

RemiusTA
Jun 17, 2008, 06:52 PM
what is the best way for me to make money, I mean loads and to find the best ones...

I am a Force Newman, but I will be changng to a Fortetecher in like 1 level

Level 9 force

EDIT: I Play on the 360 if it makes any difference...

Fortetecher eh?

You wont be getting the "best equipment" for a really, really long time. And even if you did, it means shit if your technics are garbage levels.

Dragwind
Jun 17, 2008, 08:32 PM
It won't be something you can do really fast, it will take time. Depending on what missions you run, how much you run, and what drops you receive, you might make meseta at a fast rate, or not. You probably won't make much until you level up some more though. Reason being is access to higher ranking items.

xAmrit
Jun 18, 2008, 06:03 AM
So I should just be patient until I'm a level 80 or so?

Gcen
Jun 18, 2008, 07:34 AM
Your current best course of action is to buy the expansion if you have not done so already and run White Beast with the sheep so you can get some levels just use Zone/Barta to tag as many things as possible.

If you actually want some help you could always PM me your Gamers Tag since I play 360 myself I could help you out directly instead, I can show you some usefull things if you wanted.

New_One
Jun 18, 2008, 08:04 AM
Keep running the mission at the AMF metro. The payouts good and you find 3 olpads usually from boxes. And they sell for around 35K each on PC/PS2. Its what I did when I was low level.

xAmrit
Jun 19, 2008, 05:52 AM
I'm level 42 now, the best weapon I've got is a Howrod

I saw a Psycho Wand for 2.4mil, am I better off saving for that or looking for one later?

R2D6battlebot
Jun 19, 2008, 06:34 AM
You probably saw it for 24mil, 2.4 mil is way too cheap for it to still be there. It's always fun to hunt things that you want first, then if all else fails buy it!

Gcen
Jun 19, 2008, 07:55 AM
I'm level 42 now, the best weapon I've got is a Howrod

I saw a Psycho Wand for 2.4mil, am I better off saving for that or looking for one later?

Their would not be one for 2.4 Mill or I would have bought it unless it was 0/0, 24 Mill seems more lightly, hunting it would be your best method since you could make and sell everything else by the time you find a board you should have enough to buy any other materials to make it.

If you have the money change the Howrod(s) for Chao staffs yes they look crappy but with 3 grinds they a lot more powerful then most other rods for the same kinda price.

My gamers tag is Gcentrex

I could help you get some better equipment since hell I started as a Force so long ago it was hard to do anything back then so I don't mind helping another Force.

xAmrit
Jun 20, 2008, 05:56 AM
Their would not be one for 2.4 Mill or I would have bought it unless it was 0/0, 24 Mill seems more lightly, hunting it would be your best method since you could make and sell everything else by the time you find a board you should have enough to buy any other materials to make it.

If you have the money change the Howrod(s) for Chao staffs yes they look crappy but with 3 grinds they a lot more powerful then most other rods for the same kinda price.

My gamers tag is Gcentrex

I could help you get some better equipment since hell I started as a Force so long ago it was hard to do anything back then so I don't mind helping another Force.

Thx I will add you later, by the way, what does that 0/10 or 3/10 thing mean?

Delete
Jun 20, 2008, 08:28 AM
0/10 and 3/10 are grinds that make a weapon stronger. For every time you break it, the overall number goes down, 0/9, 0/8, etc. Just try to never get a weapon with anything 4/4 or lower. Even 5/5 is pushing it.