PDA

View Full Version : AotI Mushroom, mushroom !

Rust
Jun 17, 2008, 09:38 PM
Badger, badger, badger, badger...

Well, so yeah, the question might be a bit stupid, but I like asking stupid things anyways.
Here it is :

I got my hands on a Mushroom Chair I found in Habirao with my beast and put it in my room. Until now, everything's ok. Where it's wrong is that when I sat on it to test it, I got stuck sitting. Regular sitting shortcut wouldn't get me off the chair like it does with other sits, neither do any of my gamepad buttons. The only thing which worked was logging out. :wacko:
And yeah, I tried it several times and i get the same issue every time. Anyone experienced the same stupid crap with that 'chair' ? :disapprove:

P.S. : Hooray for my first PSU General thread. *hangs self*

A2K
Jun 17, 2008, 10:59 PM
Eh? You sure you weren't lagging out? I'll give the chair a spin myself in a bit and see if the same happens to me.

soolayah
Jun 18, 2008, 04:06 AM
I used to have a pair in my room, and I never had any problems with them. :|

Rust
Jun 18, 2008, 09:02 PM
Well, I just tested it with a friend and he got no problem sitting on it then standing up, which still isn't my case. That chair is broken only with me. Though, i'm not crazy, he told me another of his friend got the same problem and she never solved the issue.

Judging from the poll answers, I guess I actually found a mushroom-shaped snake. :wacko:

Astarin
Jun 18, 2008, 09:58 PM
I've never had this problem. Nor has my friend, and she has a Mushroom themed room FULL of those chairs. Are you a PC player, or what? Maybe you need to fill in one of those error form thingies.

Eligaz
Jun 19, 2008, 02:40 AM
You found a shroomsnake, disguised as a mushroom chair, for sure. Or maybe..

Mushrooms are sorta parasitic y'know. Guess it figured it'd be a good idea to root iself on your butt.

kurisu1974
Jun 19, 2008, 03:21 AM
I don't have that chair, but I had that problem on the bench in Daligun Plaza. Couldn't get of and had the log off. Never going to sit there ever again and now I hear the story about the mushroom chair, I think it's best NOT to sit on that one either :)

Nodoka
Jun 19, 2008, 03:52 AM
its might just be glitched try putting it away in your pm then pull it back out that sometimes fixes glitched items for me

Nodoka
Jun 19, 2008, 03:53 AM
P.S. how do u get your sig picture to show up?

goldbrease
Jun 19, 2008, 03:55 AM
report case sent need be.

Ithildin
Jun 19, 2008, 04:58 AM
Badger, badger, badger, badger...

Haha brilliant! :D It's a snaaaake!

Carma
Jun 19, 2008, 07:03 AM
I want to see pedorappy stuck on his chair ;)
And I need to try myself

Rust
Jun 19, 2008, 08:40 AM
Well, i got a second one. Gonna try it too. :wacko:

I've never had this problem. Nor has my friend, and she has a Mushroom themed room FULL of those chairs. Are you a PC player, or what? Maybe you need to fill in one of those error form thingies.

Yes, PC player. I thought about the support ticket, but was too lazy to do so. Was more asking with this thread if the issue already happened to someone else then how to fix it. I just won't bother sitting on there.

P.S. how do u get your sig picture to show up?

User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Signature. And I didn't use the signature picture thing, it didn't get my pic' to show up. I just put the regular phpBB IMG thingy around the image link in my sig.

I want to see pedorappy stuck on his chair ;)
And I need to try myself

Those mushrooms aren't in PedoBird's room though.

And who the fuck voted ALLEGEDLY ?! D;